Originally Posted by vincom

to op

Ok, disregard...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
12th September 2012, 04:23 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
I have *somewhat* resolved this issue. The internal sd card is still corrupted but it's not mounted on boot, so if you are ok with just the external card then this will be fine for you.

This is definitely a hardware issue. I think if you could somehow mount the internal sd card to a PC and do a format it would fix the issue.

But since you can't, here is how I was able to make my phone usable by allowing only access to the external sdcard:

(keep in mind - I take no responsibility for anything that goes wrong!)

0. Insert microsd card into phone

1. Download Install the latest (at the time of writing) ICS stock ROM using Odin:
http://root.devz3ro.com/misc/I727UCL...ATTLF6_ATT.zip

2. Download and install the CWM Recovery using Odin:
http://root.devz3ro.com/misc/SkyrocketCWMrecovery.tar

3. Boot into CWM Recovery and do a "wipe data / factory reset", then advance / "Wipe Dalvik Cache"

4. While still in CWM Recovery plug the usb data cable into your phone and PC then go to 'mounts and storage' and select mount USB storage.

5. You should have access to the microsd card from your PC, download http://root.devz3ro.com/misc/skyrock...ernalsdfix.zip and copy this to the root of the usb mounted sdcard.

6. From CWM install zip from sdcard and install the skyrocket-internalsdfix.zip and reboot.

Note: I removed the boot animation, so don't be alarmed that there is none. The buttons on the bottom of the phone will light up when the phone is almost done booting.

It is a I727UCLF6 kernel and I727UCLF6 modem with a modified to work only with external sd card miui rom ics base.

Don't forget to throw me a thanks if this helped or worked for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devz3r0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift devz3r0 Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 12:32 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Format you sd card to FAT-32 and it will work.
4th February 2013, 11:29 PM |#24  
Flag piura

More
Thumbs up Solved: Blank USB storage or has unsupported file system
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluda

Format you sd card to FAT-32 and it will work.

Solved: enable USB-Debugging, connect the device via usb tu the PC or Notebook and than enter the notification area and execute the formatting of the usb-storage and thats all. cheers
11th June 2013, 08:41 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
dude thats right i think the prob is that internal sdcard is formatted in another format so to solve the prob install paragon ntfs and hfs app from playstore and open it and refresh w8 till it identifies ur sd card and enjoy prob fixed
The Following User Says Thank You to qazmed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qazmed Ad-Free
24th August 2013, 02:06 PM |#26  

More
SOLVED ISSUE WITH USB storage blank or has unsupported file system
Hi,

i had the same issue " USB storage blank or has unsupported file system ". i went through the entire blog reading and trouble shooting but nothing worked out till i decided to use my own process.

1. make sure your phone is charged up 75% and above
2. insert your memory card in your phone
3. re-install your latest firmware (gellybean) using odin 3.8 for galaxy note GT N7000
4. complete all the formalities of registering through google account and come to the main screen
5. you will still see the icon on top reminding you of "USB storage blank or has unsupported file system"
6. swipe your finger down and click on the message " USB storage blank or has unsupported file system"
7. it will ask you to format the memory, please go ahead and do so ( you will loose all your data there is no other alternative)
8. go back to your menu and click on my files
9. you will notice that your phone is back to normal with access to your both internal and external memory.
10. you can go to the settings and format both the disc again. ENJOY!!!!

let me know if this was helpful. it worked for me

Best Regards
Vishal
24th August 2013, 03:31 PM |#27  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan828

Flashing the newest leak failed, and bricked my phone....after doing several different things, I have the phone functioning again, the internal SD card is giving a "Blank USB storage or has unsupported file system" error and I cannot mount it or access it. I have reformatted it from both the OS and from recovery. Cleared caches, all of that, and no joy.

I've been searching for the last day, and haven't found anything useful. And advice on what I can try would be appreciated, or, at the very least, someone that knows what they're talking about just letting me know that it's pretty well screwed.

Thanks

I had the exact same problem, then I flashed TWRP from odin and wiped data/cache/dalvik. Flashed a new rom from TWRP and everything was back to normal and i could acces the internal SD.
26th August 2013, 12:05 AM |#28  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 2,411

More
[/QUOTE] ... 3. re-install your latest firmware (gellybean) using odin 3.8 for galaxy note GT N7000
Best Regards
Vishal[/QUOTE]

We appreciate you assisting here, but please don't tell anyone in the skyrocket forum to flash a rom for the galaxy note

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
17th August 2015, 05:55 PM |#29  

More
TWRP vrsion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingowistico

I had the exact same problem, then I flashed TWRP from odin and wiped data/cache/dalvik. Flashed a new rom from TWRP and everything was back to normal and i could acces the internal SD.

Hi, I would like to try your fix method as i have the same problem.

All the TWRP i can find are the in mobile app versions.

Where can i find a version that i can flash in odin for the N7000?

I have looked in the forums but am not sure which versions are compatible with the N7000

Can you post a link to an odin tar version download
thx in adv
18th August 2015, 07:28 PM |#30  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I have looked in the forums but am not sure which versions are compatible with the N7000

thx in adv

Everything you need to know is here https://twrp.me/devices/samsunggalaxys2skyrocket.html
19th August 2015, 03:56 AM |#31  
Recognized Contributor
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,481

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

thx in adv

If you have a n7000 you want to go here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note/development

Sent from my Nexus 9 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)