[ROM] Helly_Bean [4.3] [nightly builds] - Vibrant

Search This thread

chui84

Dec 14, 2011
Houston
wp.me
Google Pixel 4
Using 08/13. No problem at all. GPS is also good. Sometimes some apps did FC. I went to app info and cleared all data then the FC problem fixed. I have deleted blobs files from clockworkmod, then I did backup again deleting my previous backup and restore the new backup. When I go to Titanium backup, I can restore the apps but not with data. I think I did wrong deleting the blobs file. All is right without the titanium backup problem.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

cant seem to mount my sd card or phone....

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
flashed 09/04 and GPS crapped out on me and having the same mounting issue as in 08/17 as well cannot mount sd card in computer...using air droid for now though.cant seem to find the gps.conf file on 20120817 build though

Its strange that you have these issues on 0904. I have no problem mounting SD on PC or otherwise. My GPS initiates but can't see birds which is more a phone issue than ROM issue. It seems some have no issues while others have minor bugs. My advise is be patient and update with each build of Helly Bean.

sent from the depths of helly bean

Reactions: omnifarious

chui84

Dec 14, 2011
Houston
wp.me
Google Pixel 4
Its strange that you have these issues on 0904. I have no problem mounting SD on PC or otherwise. My GPS initiates but can't see birds which is more a phone issue than ROM issue. It seems some have no issues while others have minor bugs. My advise is be patient and update with each build of Helly Bean.

i know man...just strange turn of events...

Reactions: Guitar100

Ch4m3l30n

Same here...

I can mount without problems.
My phone can see birds and seems to lock on a few, but I have mixed results.
12+-+2
12+-+1

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

It seems to me that the light sensor is not working properly because the brightness never actually changes when the automatic brightness is enabled.
Is anyone else experiencing this on their device?

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR]It seems to me that the light sensor is not working properly because the brightness never actually changes when the automatic brightness is enabled.
Is anyone else experiencing this on their device?[/QUOTE]

I believe its a known issue, it definitely doesn't work for me.
As far as the volume settings, I don't know N_B levels but in settings>advanced>in call volumes usually are at max by default which is way to high. The speakerphone mic is to sensitive and causes it to make a lot of noises on the other end. If I'm not mistaken,19 is a good level.

Last edited:

blazefury

Oct 19, 2007
Pittsburgh
It works for me...but only after the screen times out and I unlock my phone...try enabling "use custom" and "allow light decrease" under automatic backlight.

Sent from my Vibrant in a blaze of fury

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346967965346.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346967965346.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1346968009991.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346968009991.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 253
  • uploadfromtaptalk1346968019800.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346968019800.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 240

vencc

Nov 15, 2011
Yes I wipe dalvik cache and also cache everyday, that's it, keep background processes to 2, sio,smartassv2, allow purging of assets, no zram or uksm, both smooth settings in devil app...Runs like BUTTAH!!

+1 on this. My phone was starting to lagg and didn't want to re-flash it, this is a great solution.

hurtz777

Feb 11, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Der what do you think about adding the devil lock screen icon/USB connection icons/boot animation mod that Bejda made from Doug fresh's previous post. It looks awesome in gives the ROM a little more hellish feel.

Reactions: samsgun357

Zeferden

May 12, 2012
On 0901, every time I reboot, my custom ringtones change to default.

Sent from my JellyBeanOMNOM Vibrant

nafeasonto

Jun 19, 2009
Guys my phone is running like crap. Sometimes it takes like 60 seconds jsut to get into messaging. Everything lags EVERYTHING. Anytime i press the home button, back button whatever. It's REALLY REALLY slow. This is coming from a COMPLETE WIPE, format, EVERYTHING. Can someone tell me what is going on, has there been any improvement since 9/1? I didn't have these really ridiculously slow issues with the August builds. I can't even set the MIN CPU speed. No matter what I select it just stays at 100MHZ? Can someone tell me what is going on?

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Guys my phone is running like crap. Sometimes it takes like 60 seconds jsut to get into messaging. Everything lags EVERYTHING. Anytime i press the home button, back button whatever. It's REALLY REALLY slow. This is coming from a COMPLETE WIPE, format, EVERYTHING. Can someone tell me what is going on, has there been any improvement since 9/1? I didn't have these really ridiculously slow issues with the August builds. I can't even set the MIN CPU speed. No matter what I select it just stays at 100MHZ? Can someone tell me what is going on?

What are your kernel settings?
Go to recovery and wipe dalvick cache and see if that's helps.

imilleson

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
www.sakalmedia.com

In recovery under DEVIL you should clear all settings. Init., nstools, etc. Then wipe dalvik and reboot

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Reactions: samsgun357

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many thanks, to pawitp, FaultExeption, Jt1134, be18 and all the other people who commit to gerrit. without these, this rom wouldn't be possible

you can find the official website for this projekt here
    http://www.hellybean.com/index.html

you'll find download links and faq on this site.

IRC channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=hellybean

Install instructions:

coming from any other rom:
    - make sure to have gingerbread bootloaders
    - flash zip
    - reboot recovery
    - flash zip again
    - flash gapps

if you are coming from a previous version, older than 08/28 your data will get wiped due to new partition layout!
    coming from previous version:
    - flash zip

Additional changes, compared to cm10.2 (this list might not be complete):
    - facebook sync integrated
    - option to enable high end gfx effects
    - possibility to activate and customize navigation bar
    - aokp clock (right/center, custom color, big/small am/pm, display weekday)
    - misc settings in settings menu
    - added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
    - added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
    - added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
    - possibility to change quicksettings tile background color
    - added pie control from slim roms
    - added app sidebar from chameleon os (unfortunatelly it still seems to be a little buggy...wip)
    - alternate default app picker (from aokp)
    - removed cm stats
    - removed cm updater
    - lockscreen seethrough
    - possibility to change color of lockscreen text/pictures
    - customizable "long press back to kill" timeout
    - added HALO
    - more options for rebing the hardware keys
    - build.prop mods
    - TRDS (The real Dark Slim)
    Can we please keep this thread clean?

If you like Der's work, hit his Thanks button. Please refrain from posting like "Thanks", "Great ROM" or "Can't wait" These types of post just cause clutter and cloud the real questions like about wifi, the God forsaken GPS, Devil OC/UV settings,....

We have a great group here who know proper "Net-iquette", but there has been a rather large influx of new users too.

Good luck and Happy Flashing.
    Hello everyone. My son got born today! I'll try to upload a new build soon.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    new rom is online!

only at rootaxbox for now. changelog and mirrow tomorrow!
    i have uploaded a new rom now.

download links and changelog can be found at the new homepage, which is linked in the first post now :)

if the hp is not very professional, it's the first site i ever have made :p