By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2014, 09:15 AM |#1181  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 362

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantjer

For me the question is now is going sub zero effecting battery life in a positive way.
Since it's an overlay I guess not, but I hope I'm wrong.

Depends. If your phone has AMOLED or Super AMOLED screen (like mine), then it definitely saves up battery, but if your display is LCD then it has no effect.
The Following User Says Thank You to koragg97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koragg97 Ad-Free

3rd February 2014, 09:24 AM |#1182  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 29,922

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

Depends. If your phone has AMOLED or Super AMOLED screen (like mine), then it definitely saves up battery, but if your display is LCD then it has no effect.

AFAIK my S4 uses "HD Super AMOLED" so having my lowest setting sub-zero makes sense then. Good to know.
3rd February 2014, 01:42 PM |#1183  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
is there a way to completely disable system brightness control?
3rd February 2014, 08:28 PM |#1184  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielbsb

is there a way to completely disable system brightness control?

System brightness control is yet disabled when you use lux.
4th February 2014, 09:06 PM |#1185  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Lux plugin for Galaxy S users now available!
Hi everyone,

For anyone here who uses a Galaxy S and Lux too, you may be interested to know that I have developed a Lux for SGS root plugin which is now available.

Unfortunately, as a new user, I'm not in a position to post direct links yet so apologies for the inconvenience caused by having to insert links into code tags!

Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2633450
The Following User Says Thank You to moofesr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moofesr Ad-Free
6th February 2014, 03:39 AM |#1186  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moofesr

Hi everyone,

For anyone here who uses a Galaxy S and Lux too, you may be interested to know that I have developed a Lux for SGS root plugin which is now available.

Unfortunately, as a new user, I'm not in a position to post direct links yet so apologies for the inconvenience caused by having to insert links into code tags!

Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2633450

I'm interested. Using a sgs4 here
6th February 2014, 01:36 PM |#1187  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Seems my app is broken once again for me. This time 0%-100% looks all the same, it's like it's stuck on a lux setting. "Clear data" doesn't help. Restarting the phone doesn't help. Reinstalling doesn't help. The stock rom light setting seems to work fine. Debug data looks ok. Seems this app, at least for me is broken for good. I haven't tried to reset the phone, though I don't see why I should be forced to...
Samsung N7100 stock rom 4.1.2

Ok, sorry. I should've thought of checking recent app installs before blaming Lux as I've had it happen with other apps. It seems the app OneClick Scroll makes Lux not work properly and introduces the above bug (I did a few installs/uninstalls of OCS).
9th February 2014, 03:21 AM |#1188  
Flag Cedar Crest, NM
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

Seems my app is broken once again for me. This time 0%-100% looks all the same, it's like it's stuck on a lux setting. "Clear data" doesn't help. Restarting the phone doesn't help. Reinstalling doesn't help. The stock rom light setting seems to work fine. Debug data looks ok. Seems this app, at least for me is broken for good. I haven't tried to reset the phone, though I don't see why I should be forced to...
Samsung N7100 stock rom 4.1.2

Ok, sorry. I should've thought of checking recent app installs before blaming Lux as I've had it happen with other apps. It seems the app One Click Scroll makes Lux not work properly and introduces the above bug (I did a few installs/uninstalls of OCS).

same thing here; in my case the sleep list didn't work nemore/
uninstalled the 'one click scroll' app - back to normal////
9th February 2014, 04:51 AM |#1189  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
On my Sony Xperia Tablet Z, whenever I have the keyboard open the Night Mode overlay flickers in and out. Any idea how to fix that? Ive tried the alternate overlay to no avail.

Thanks much, love the app.
10th February 2014, 10:26 AM |#1190  
Flag Stuhr
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Hi,

whats the best settings for the Nexus 5 here ?
10th February 2014, 02:59 PM |#1191  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Lux doesn't interact very well with my LG Optimus G's system brightness control (with CM it was fine, but with stock rom it is a mess)
I gave up, I would like to use the stock brightness control and Lux just for subzero, I would like to leave Lux always sleeping and manually set it to subzero when I need it
but when I put it to sleep, after some minutes it leaves this sleeping condition, how can I set Lux to always sleep until I wake it up manually?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)