By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2014, 02:44 PM |#4491  
Flag Upstate South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Do what I do. Never update anything until you see team blackout has updated it. Don't worry about version #'s or what new feature you will most likely never use, and just keep using tbo's as long as possible. These guys are great and usually have apps updated within in a day or 2... don't get why people go nuts over updated apps.. you're usually not missing much

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY

And if you really want the newest version, install it from the play store. Be patient and wait, because the guys who do these apps have life's away from the computer. And understand they can't blackout everything and be thankful for what they can.

Just my two cents...

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trina9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trina9 Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 02:52 PM |#4492  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,819

More
Getting the latest version of almost anything - is kind of like being the first lemming over the cliff........

Except for Team Blackout's Officially released apps

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 02:55 PM |#4493  
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,564

More
@theBearjkoss. That's precisely what I do but not everyone follows this site as closely as we do.

Sent from my VM GS3 running MOAR
The Following User Says Thank You to marcran75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcran75 Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 03:01 PM |#4494  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcran75

@theBearjkoss. That's precisely what I do but not everyone follows this site as closely as we do.

I'm forced by tbo to update apps since i'm a tbot. Otherwise I would still be rocking gingerbread apps. Lol. But your best bet if you don't follow the updates is to just uninstall stock, and install whatever tbo has available. It's gonna be better than whatever stock is available. Even if it ain't the latest...

16th March 2014, 03:18 PM |#4495  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Facebook still can't get it right? I thought they were changing their UI? Looks the same as it always does...

Total change under the hood

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 03:41 PM |#4496  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
I usually download apps via my laptop but unfortunately I had to send it out to have the hard drive replaced. I was just checking the updater and noticed that ES File Explorer is not listed. I realize you guys are probably really busy with all these updates but I just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Edit: Does anyone know where it's located after install? I want to share the apk between devices and can't seem to find it in file explorer.
16th March 2014, 04:01 PM |#4497  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,819

More
Quote:

I usually download apps via my laptop but unfortunately I had to send it out to have the hard drive replaced. I was just checking the updater and noticed that ES File Explorer is not listed. I realize you guys are probably really busy with all these updates but I just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Edit: Does anyone know where it's located after install? I want to share the apk between devices and can't seem to find it in file explorer.

Any apps that you download - Should be found; sdcard/downloads... Unless you've deliberately chosen another location

16th March 2014, 04:07 PM |#4498  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Any apps that you download - Should be found; sdcard/downloads... Unless you've deliberately chosen another location

Yeah but I have a habit of going back and deleting the file after install to free up space. I checked data/apps and system/apps even though I knew It wouldn't be there.

16th March 2014, 04:34 PM |#4499  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,190

More
Quote:

Yeah but I have a habit of going back and deleting the file after install to free up space. I checked data/apps and system/apps even though I knew It wouldn't be there.

Sdcard/blackout or sdcard/blackoutdownloads. Unless it changed...

16th March 2014, 04:47 PM |#4500  
Flag Jax and The DMV
Thanks Meter: 916

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Correct... Its sdcard/BlackoutDownloads

Sent from my Galaxy S4
16th March 2014, 04:50 PM |#4501  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Quote:

They go to sdcard/downloads but the problem is i'm trying to transfer the apk from a phone that it's already installed on to another phone. I have paid updater on both devices but unfortunately ES is not listed and like I said above I don't know when I'm getting my laptop back and the tabs on the download page won't let me select through the categories on my phone. Not a big deal just thought someone might know the install location.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)