FORUMS

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,284
 
By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2014, 08:07 PM |#4511  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,656
 
Donate to Me
More
FB 7.0.0... Is up on FB

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 08:16 PM |#4512  
marcran75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,564
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

FB 7.0.0... Is up on FB

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

You guys are super fast. I haven't even seen the official update yet.

Sent from my VM GS3 running MOAR
16th March 2014, 08:32 PM |#4513  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

FB 7.0.0... Is up on FB

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

Got a feeling with the new UI coloured Txt FB could rock

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium HD app
16th March 2014, 08:46 PM |#4514  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,202
 
More
I see 0 difference in new facebook. But then again I don't use it. I dunno but it looks identical to the last 1 to me...

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
16th March 2014, 09:59 PM |#4515  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,656
 
Donate to Me
More
For the folks that got the new UI in FB, I'm fixing the icons and will update it shortly

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

I see 0 difference in new facebook. But then again I don't use it. I dunno but it looks identical to the last 1 to me...

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY

This is the new UI for some. I read in some other OP, it can't be done...

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 10:05 PM |#4516  
fly4awhtgye's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida Panhandle
Thanks Meter: 3,051
 
Donate to Me
More
I've had that darn UI since Version 5.0. Other S3 owners with same ROM don't have it. Weird.

16th March 2014, 11:09 PM |#4517  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,202
 
More
Why would mine look like previous versions still? And me and fly4awhiteguy are on same rom and device...congrats to fly4awhiteguy on his new baby boy born today a few hours ago!!!

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 11:20 PM |#4518  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,807
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Why would mine look like previous versions still? And me and fly4awhiteguy are on same rom and device...congrats to fly4awhiteguy on his new baby boy born today a few hours ago!!!

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY

Oh?
Congrats fly4awhiteguy on the new crumb scratcher.

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 5

Free TBO Updater App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 11:22 PM |#4519  
dafoxs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,656
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Why would mine look like previous versions still? And me and fly4awhiteguy are on same rom and device...congrats to fly4awhiteguy on his new baby boy born today a few hours ago!!!

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY

What DPI are you running?

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 11:22 PM |#4520  
WreckTangle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,240
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

For the folks that got the new UI in FB, I'm fixing the icons and will update it shortly

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------



This is the new UI for some. I read in some other OP, it can't be done...



TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

Thanks very much for the update. Working fine so far. Question though, would it be difficult to invert some of the other pages, like events and friends?

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my Viper One
16th March 2014, 11:26 PM |#4521  
marcran75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,564
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckTangle

Thanks very much for the update. Working fine so far. Question though, would it be difficult to invert some of the other pages, like events and friends?

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my Viper One

Any previews they put on FB are usually not the finished product.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes