FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Can't change mms sending limit (nothing to select)

81 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By angelofhope, Member on 4th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

When I go to mms options, I can't seem to change mms sending limit, it's just blank and has no options to change (it should have 300K for my provider).
I'm using energy rom titanium, can anyone help me with this.

When I try to send a test message, it says "Your message of 75K exceeds the sending limit of 0K. Please remove some content and try again"

TIA

EDIT: a picture says more than a thousand words or something like that

4th May 2011, 04:48 PM |#2  
Flag location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Have you tried a reflash? It looks like you are missing three values that come pre-populated for me. I am using the ROM in my sig/signature; it is for the GSM version for TP/RAPH.
5th May 2011, 11:06 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Do you mean a hard reset?
I was hoping to avoid that, since I just had my device configured as I wanted again (except for the mms obviously).
5th May 2011, 04:15 PM |#4  
Flag location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
Thanks Meter: 146

More
I guess hard reset would work(perhaps, in some cases) but I was actually saying to re-flash(flash again) your device. If you do a lot of flashing from other ROMS, it's possible that you have residual data left over from another ROM. Not saying that is the only way to "fix" your device but it would probably be the fastest(again, perhaps?). Not sure if you like mucking around in the registry but I do suppose that would be still, another option. You could also wait for other answers to come available...
6th May 2011, 11:40 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Well, this is my third rom... so not really a lot of flashing.
Thanks for the answer, still hoping for another solution, but it's not really urgent anymore, so I'll just wait till I really need it or have to reflash anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)