FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2009, 01:57 PM |#11  
Flag Sale CHESHIRE
Thanks Meter: 31

More
lovin this one, the clck transparency, and the extra tabs especially...

12th January 2009, 04:29 PM |#12  
Flag Gilbert
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill

looks great showaco. thanks a lot for hooking us all up and just curious to know how u got the call history and calendar off the home screen? also, can just calendar be left on or vice versa? main reason being is call history being a tab negates the need for it on home screen. however, the calendar tab DOESNT replace the one click calendar view we were all getting so used to only bugs and not sure the first one is, but, the date doesnt show up on the calendar tab icon and i dont get the popup menu on the sms tab (new, reply, etc.). other than that, liking the new enhancements, even the new envelope animation
edit** noticed the calendar date isnt bug, its like that in screenshot

Great theme! But is it possible as mentioned above to have the calendar on the home screen added back in?
13th January 2009, 12:45 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
this is just what we needed..

kudos!

Jstar
13th January 2009, 01:08 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill

looks great showaco. thanks a lot for hooking us all up and just curious to know how u got the call history and calendar off the home screen? also, can just calendar be left on or vice versa? main reason being is call history being a tab negates the need for it on home screen. however, the calendar tab DOESNT replace the one click calendar view we were all getting so used to only bugs and not sure the first one is, but, the date doesnt show up on the calendar tab icon and i dont get the popup menu on the sms tab (new, reply, etc.). other than that, liking the new enhancements, even the new envelope animation
edit** noticed the calendar date isnt bug, its like that in screenshot

On sms tab, you mean the menu like in my screenshot, right? I took shot showing that in case we ran into that issue again I could be sure thats what you were talking about. I'll check on adding the calendar to home tab again, I don't know as I didn't try to save it when I was butchering it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFitts75

Great work, love the theme! Any chance of a .cab file for just the clock?

Maybe, but if you want it now, just download the zip file and extact the clock images from it, its only two files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAnt1958

What can I say. Simply awesome work and I'm still digging the Blue Theme.

Could you also do BBExtreme in Blue?

I'm really kinda over the HTC blackness.

I was too, hence the blue theme, but I still like black, so its possible, but not too soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belsj

Looks awesome, but it removed my stock tab from Lantis RC2 Beta.

So i have to uninstall it.

Belsj

Sorry 'bout that, isn't the stock tab only on the touch hd manila?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmolisa2006

lovin this one, the clck transparency, and the extra tabs especially...

Great to hear! thanks for the feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstarLuvsTina

this is just what we needed..

kudos!

Jstar

Glad you like
13th January 2009, 02:41 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
would you mind post the manila files needed to restore the home tab to default look...

thanks
13th January 2009, 03:37 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
i really like the transparent clock you did for this theme. would it be possible to get just the clock or list the manilla files that i need to get just the clock. thanks.
13th January 2009, 04:04 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

On sms tab, you mean the menu like in my screenshot, right? I took shot showing that in case we ran into that issue again I could be sure thats what you were talking about. I'll check on adding the calendar to home tab again, I don't know as I didn't try to save it when I was butchering it.

Maybe, but if you want it now, just download the zip file and extact the clock images from it, its only two files.

Glad you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaus

i really like the transparent clock you did for this theme. would it be possible to get just the clock or list the manilla files that i need to get just the clock. thanks.

I second this. I've downloaded the file, but cannot tell which files belong to the clock. Any help here? I really like that clock. That theme is sick (nice) too, but I'm not too into the black.
13th January 2009, 04:19 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
By popular request, here's the two image files for transparent clock. FYI, it also has a different alarm icon, so you may want to change it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ClockImage.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.3 KB, 138 views)
13th January 2009, 04:44 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

By popular request, here's the two image files for transparent clock. FYI, it also has a different alarm icon, so you may want to change it.

thanks....nice work.
13th January 2009, 05:10 AM |#20  
Flag Buddha
Thanks Meter: 102

More
I really like the theme! But is there anyway to move the call list from the end to maybe after the home tab?
13th January 2009, 05:37 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sguerra923

I really like the theme! But is there anyway to move the call list from the end to maybe after the home tab?

Use Advanced Configuration 3.3 or Diamond TF3D Config to rearrange tabs or enable/disable tabs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)