[THEME] TWRP Recovery Themes [720x1280][Flashable Zips][XDA Portal][Nov,4th]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Knake

Nov 20, 2013
N7100 with latest TWRP. I flashed the theme but i can't select external card. It says action depricated from TWRP...

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I might misspell it. I got back the original theme so i cant say what the correct phrase is...
No worries. FYI I used these themes on my old Note 2 without any bugs.
With latest TWRP versions it would be better to take the themes below "*** NOTE : USE THE BELOW THEMES IF YOU HAVE TWRP 2.6.+ OTHERWISE SOME FEATURES WILL BE MISSING ***"

paps79

Jul 4, 2011
Any chance for an update of the Holo Dark theme? :)

133289351.png

satanas17

Hi

I'm using, as said above, Architect Edition (still very nice) but (there's always a "but"... ;) ) :

I don't see, in backup options, ability to select pds partition (with imei informations for Moto G) .

Am i blind or maybe ssomething new since TWRP 2.7.1.1 who doesn't appear with this theme ? :laugh:

Thanks in advance

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi

I'm using, as said above, Architect Edition (still very nice) but (there's always a "but"... ;) ) :

I don't see, in backup options, ability to select pds partition (with imei informations for Moto G) .

Am i blind or maybe ssomething new since TWRP 2.7.1.1 who doesn't appear with this theme ? :laugh:

Thanks in advance
Those themes haven't been updated for a while so it's now possible to have missing options.

Reactions: satanas17

satanas17

ok ok...for now, if i can say so, it's a good answer...it proves me that i'm not blind... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

For instance, it's not my only issue...think that the best way would be to reflash a CWM in part of memory that allowed to and after reflash TWRP from fresh...
(this is not the only issue that i have...ex: i can't erase a save from TWRP directly...My friend's G recently buyed & directly in 2.7.1.1 does it whithout any issue...)

Will try some tests and be back...maybe in PM...(would be easier, in french... :D )

Thanks for your help anyway ;)

Reactions: Primokorn

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
ok ok...for now, if i can say so, it's a good answer...it proves me that i'm not blind... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

For instance, it's not my only issue...think that the best way would be to reflash a CWM in part of memory that allowed to and after reflash TWRP from fresh...
(this is not the only issue that i have...ex: i can't erase a save from TWRP directly...My friend's G recently buyed & directly in 2.7.1.1 does it whithout any issue...)

Will try some tests and be back...maybe in PM...(would be easier, in french... :D )

Thanks for your help anyway ;)
No problem. I'm still on 2.7.0.0 (I know I'm late :p) and the XDA theme works fine. The new version 2.7.1.1 (and 2.7.1.0) includes more options so it's possible to not see some options like F2FS.
We should update these themes but time is missing unfortunately.

satanas17

No problem. I'm still on 2.7.0.0 (I know I'm late :p) and the XDA theme works fine. The new version 2.7.1.1 (and 2.7.1.0) includes more options so it's possible to not see some options like F2FS.
We should update these themes but time is missing unfortunately.

Hi,

Yep...F2FS, OTG & this option for pds partitions...Anyway...IRL in first, mate... ;) Have time, back to original...i've subscribed to this topic...so... ;)

Cheerz and thanks for your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts