Verizon Offcial VRBMB1 Odin Files, VRBMF1 Odin Files, and VRBMF1 Update Files

Search This thread

brokenspokes

May 21, 2013
Please send me a copy

If anyone is looking for a clean VRBMB1 or VRBMF1 I have it. I know a lot of people have been PMing me about it. If you need a copy reply to this thread or shoot me a PM. Please not that if you PM me real late at night I may not respond until the next day. People need sleep :)

I am new to the Samsung GS3. I am rooting/unlocking the bootloader for the first time. After reading the post from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2046439, I think I need the VRBMF1 bootchain file from you? It is located under my "baseband version".

I took the 4.1.2 OTA update yesterday. Any advice so I don't brick my phone and I do the process correctly would be appreciated. Also, I believe the aforementioned link is the best root/unlock bootloader guide, correct?

Thanks!

Last edited:

DarkMenace

Jul 26, 2009
Burlington, WI
www.brandonspiller.com
I am new to the Samsung GS3. I am rooting/unlocking the bootloader for the first time. After reading the post from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2046439, I think I need the VRBMF1 bootchain file from you? It is located under my "baseband version".

I took the 4.1.2 OTA update yesterday. Any advice so I don't brick my phone and I do the process correctly would be appreciated. Also, I believe the aforementioned link is the best root/unlock bootloader guide, correct?

Thanks!

I sent you the info needed to install theVRBMF1 update. If you have any further questions PM me.

iAmKaito

Jun 25, 2013
VRBMF1 update

Hi Dark Menace,

I just an email requesting the VRBMF1 update.

Please and thanks.

I'm in Jamaica.

Last edited:

ryanstfl

Mar 20, 2011
Phila, PA
Does the bootchain wipe the phone? I am really looking for the F1 bootloader but I don't know how to achieve that without ruining my beautiful slimbean setup.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mayhem55

Jan 31, 2011
Could you please send me a link for both VRBMB1 and VRBMF1 will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again

Top Liked Posts