[Q] Google Cardboard

Search This thread

tbm48813

Jul 30, 2010
Google Cardboard is pretty exciting. There is no tested/untested status for the note 2 on the google cardboard site. Has anyone tried this yet on this phone? If so does it function well?

tbm48813

Jul 30, 2010
I ordered a home-made one because the lenses were hard to find. I will update next week if no one replies.

erkme73

Apr 20, 2008
I ordered a home-made one because the lenses were hard to find. I will update next week if no one replies.

For $8, I got this one from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Viewer...ls&ascsubtag=7f1dce301b6f4b1bb3b67622891934c8

It works fine with my Note - albeit, it was designed for a smaller screen. When I installed the cardboard app, it played the intro, and then force closes. A bit of a let down. At least I can watch stereoscopic pictures and YT videos...

Ericallan

Jul 7, 2014
Updated app works for Note 2

After a recent update the cardboard now works on my Galaxy Note 2 with the exception of the "Windy Day" option.

liobeir

May 11, 2011
waasmunster
Cardboard leans left

Hi,

Don't know where to post my question... But... The vr apps on my note 3 always lean to the left. So when I'm playing a vr story or a Rollercoaster...at the end I'm always looking left of almost behind me. Tried calibrating the sensors but did not work. Some apps have a calibration option with the cardboard magnet. But yeah it's pretty annoying... Someone knows what this could be? I'm on Android 4.4.2...