Get Well Thread for Eugene373

Search This thread

slinky1914

Oct 22, 2009
SW Oklahoma City
Hey guys,

This thread might get closed, but its worth saying.

Eugene373 isn't feeling well guys. This is to let him know that we care more about him as a person and human being. More than a person who puts out wonder amazing roms. I hope that you get well soon man. Don't work to hard if you don't have to and my prayers are with you and the family.

For those of you who will ask what is wrong with him please don't unless he he gives out that information.

Of course anyone is welcome to stop by and drop some kind words and wishes.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:

spiderboyy

Nov 14, 2009
New York
Get well!

Get well quick Eugene! Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done for Android. It really is greatly appreciated

simplyTravis

Jul 17, 2009
South East Texas
As someone who has busted their eardrum and had labyrinthitis I hope you get better man. Anything that deals with the ear is stupid painful and I do not see how you are doing anything work related. Thanks for all the work on the Slide!

y2k1ltd

Mar 24, 2007
Get well man. Thanks again for all you hard work on both the Behold 2 and the MTS. Take care.

gofizzle

Nov 24, 2009
Jacksonville
Eugene,

I really hope you feel better soon. Get some rest and thank you so much for opening up the potential for the Slide. It is greatly appreciated.

Peace!

here.david

Jan 6, 2009
Sonoma, CA
Best Wishes

Eugene! Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done for Android. It really is greatly appreciated. Prays and best wishes for you and yours....:cool:

rlacsamana1989

May 26, 2010
& give it up to Eugene that he is stubborn and he kept fixing the issues with his newest rom.

Thanks Eugene and get well soon.

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Best wishes...

As always, blessings to you and yours...and we all hope you get better. Lay back, take a vacation from all the xda stress and fun...and come back energized. You rock, Eug. :D

Ohgami_Ichiro

Jun 18, 2010
Tacoma
I had a Busted Ear Drum When I was a kid... Not fun at all.
I hope you get well soon. You made Owning a Behold 2 Bareable. Can't wait to get my Slide on Tuesday.

Drzfr3shboialex

May 9, 2010
I don't know how to router and stuff but thanks eugene for everything feel better :D

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk