[ROM][15/12] HCDR.Gingerfire v0.2a || Still won't work much.

Search This thread
G

GuestK00293

When Jacob is silent, it is lull before a storm. More than tracking his activity, we should keep an eye on the brief spells of inactivity :)

linkshao

Nov 23, 2010
Hi Jacob, You remember me? I said If My wildfire can use 2.3, I will :p:p:p:p:p:p

Now I am really:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Good job!!!

GigiAUT

Sep 16, 2010
Jacob I hope you're old enough for a pint....cos I just sent you a few quid. Keep up the good work mate, can't wait to rub it in my friends nose that my Wildfire has 2.3 before her Desire HD

acaptake

Oct 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
www.nescagraff.com
omg u are the best jacob! dloading now!

Edit: did APN setup and mobile internet works fine. looking forward for more news!

Attachments

• version.jpg
    version.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 359
  • version2.jpg
    version2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 363
  • version3.jpg
    version3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 362
  • version4.jpg
    version4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

JebyDroid

Oct 11, 2010
It's amazing! An entire company with many developers can not bring Froyo on Wildfire and one man is taking us Gingerbread! :D Jacob, you're the best!!

sevarii

Nov 29, 2009
Katowice
I have flashed that rom this morning and I have bad feelings because this works very slowly and laggy. The main window works very slow, all windows was lagging. I feel bad because all users said that rom works very well and fast. I dont know what I'm doing wrong or my buzz is broken?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App. Sorry for my very bad english.

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
You made my day. Here's something to keep it going. Great work!

I encourage everyone else who want this rom to develop, to do the same, and donate. Little from many, is alot.

he already has a paypal donate link.

also, is that even his own email address, doesn't seem like it. yes in fact it's "@hotmail" lmao.

Top Liked Posts