[Q] Is my bootloader unlocked?

Search This thread

sravan242

May 3, 2012
SouL Of AnDrOiD
Yes, it only shows the battery charging animation...
And if I remove my finger when the SE logo is brighter it goes to CWM!

may be doing something wrong.. try like this..
1.switch off the phone
2.wait for 30 secs while your phone is switch off!!
3.hold volume up button then insert the micro usb cable to ur phone and other end should be plugged in pc usb already!!
4.then u will be seeing a blue notification light.

thats it you will be in flash mode :)

for us this method is working try it once tell the result...

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

or else i think your device cannot be unlocked with a bootloader status says Bootloader unlock allowed: NO

sravan242

May 3, 2012
SouL Of AnDrOiD
My,xperia ray,has the same problem( Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No ),I look up the testpiont manage.That says "If you see Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No that means fastboot is disabled and the bootloader cannot be unlocked , in this case don’t follow this method otherwise it will bring troubles".
Has you phone really slove the problem? My english is pool,i dont konw if you can under me?

Hi there guys! I did the unlock bootloader by the test point method with s1tool!
I had Bootloader unlocked allowed: No and I still have it!

Please help,
pedrorubster a.k.a Pedro Ribeiro

1.switch off the phone
3.hold volume up button then insert the micro usb cable to ur phone and other end should be plugged in pc usb already!!

thats it you will be in flash mode

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

or else i think your device cannot be unlocked with a bootloader status says Bootloader unlock allowed: NO

sravan242

May 3, 2012
SouL Of AnDrOiD
i went through some web pages for your post and i got to know that if your bootloader says bootloader unlock allowed: NO then you have to use "SE Tool 2".

watch this video once you will get to know every thing about unlocking bootloader

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-Vubgka1M

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

i dont know if it really unlocks your phone bootloader but i think it will....!!

Last edited:

monkey1860

Feb 14, 2011
i tried hundreds times.but i still cant get in the fastboot model.i have a Bootloader unlock allowed: NO state.can you help me ,how to get in the fastboot model or ,how to unlock the bootloader.thanks

1.switch off the phone

thats it you will be in flash mode

or else i think your device cannot be unlocked with a bootloader status says Bootloader unlock allowed: NO[/QUOTE]

sravan242

May 3, 2012
SouL Of AnDrOiD
i tried hundreds times.but i still cant get in the fastboot model.i have a Bootloader unlock allowed: NO state.can you help me ,how to get in the fastboot model or ,how to unlock the bootloader.thanks

TRY THIS.. may be it can help any thing

i went through some web pages for your post and i got to know that if your bootloader says bootloader unlock allowed: NO then you have to use "SE Tool 2".

watch this video once you will get to know every thing about unlocking bootloader

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-Vubgka1M

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

i dont know if it really unlocks your phone bootloader but i think it will....!!

Last edited:

iwasntborntofollow

Jan 6, 2013
Hello,

I have a SE Xperia Mini Pro that I'm trying to root
It's a pay as you go simlocked to the UK O2 network (ie I bought the phone and would like to feel like I actually own it)
O2 will not provide me with an unlock code for another 10 months.
The Configuration screen says Bootloader unlock allowed: no
The Wotan solution will not work (I tried) due to the manufacture date being too recent (as I understand it - my phone says 12w20)

I just want to be able to access my phone, use it, get rid of bloatware and use it as a testing device for apps.

I don't care about any software or data on the phone being deleted.

I am aware that rooting a device invalidates the guarantee.

The question is: can anyone point me to a reasonably failsafe method that will allow me to root the device or flash the firmware in order to liberate the phone from the shackles of this senseless tyranny? (and really bad games) I have been banging my head in circles on the world wide internet for a while now.

For example, will the SETOOL method work? Would any other info about the phone be helpful?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there guys! I did the unlock bootloader by the test point method with s1tool!
    I had Bootloader unlocked allowed: No and I still have it!

Please help,
    pedrorubster a.k.a Pedro Ribeiro

PS: S1Tool LOG: http://pastebin.com/XSDQ2iVf