Has Hero finally gone.

Search This thread

dodge67

May 25, 2012
No action hardly anymore. Think hero is finished.

Sent from my Hero using xda app-developers app

dodge67

May 25, 2012
Our processor is only 600mhz

Sent from my Hero using xda app-developers app

kemoba

Mar 5, 2006
Mostar
Ubuntu phone i think is minimum 1 GHz single core, btw you still need someone to make them, and that aint an easy task

katchoo

Apr 27, 2010
I still use my Hero as xbmc remote and tea timer :D.

Elelinux 6.2.0 runs really stable and flawless i don't need anymore updates.

rc0nnect

Apr 14, 2011
Oh my God. I have an HTC HERO. In 2013. No. It's not gone. I could be the only one using it in the whole world right now.

No you're not. I'm also still using it with SHPONGLE v3.7 and it's 2014! Well, ok I replaced the battery with another one from Cameron Sino.
And I'm still waiting for a Firefox OS port. As it seems that this won't happen I'm now waiting for it to be broken sometimes somewhere. Although it seems that it's indestructable.

It fell into sea salted water and was connected to the power supply and it's still running after putting the mainboard into some propyl-alcohol.

I just love this phone and it's trackball.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh my God. I have an HTC HERO. In 2013. No. It's not gone. I could be the only one using it in the whole world right now.

No you're not. I'm also still using it with SHPONGLE v3.7 and it's 2014! Well, ok I replaced the battery with another one from Cameron Sino.
    And I'm still waiting for a Firefox OS port. As it seems that this won't happen I'm now waiting for it to be broken sometimes somewhere. Although it seems that it's indestructable.

It fell into sea salted water and was connected to the power supply and it's still running after putting the mainboard into some propyl-alcohol.

I just love this phone and it's trackball.