Thanks Meter: 304

By jimmod, Senior Member on 13th October 2012, 03:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2018, 07:12 AM |#831  
Flag NH
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Dual cameras
Does anyone know if this app will work with dual cameras? I am thinking about getting a Moto Z2 force (killer deal @ TMO for $375) but if I cant use SCOS then it may be a deal breaker. Seriously....I love this app that much.

Thx

_

21st February 2018, 07:16 AM |#832  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It is a cool app and it is working nicely on my Android.
17th March 2018, 06:22 PM |#833  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I've problems after updating to oreo (huawei p10 plus), after one or two photos it stops taking pictures.

Is it still working on, will there be an update soon?
24th March 2018, 10:17 PM |#834  
Flag Val de Non
Thanks Meter: 6

More
One feature I'd like to have is exposure compensation. In fact using SCOS at congresses, the slides are always overexposed. I'm sure that by setting exposure compensation (-1 or -2), not only the slides would be properly exposed, but, by shortening the exposure time much, it would avoid the blur especially shooting without optical stabilizer.
9th April 2018, 08:02 AM |#835  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Too bad there seems to be no further development.
I finally bought the paid version of the app after years of using it. It's the best you can get for unsuspecting filming.

I am also wondering if it's going to work with dual cams. I will probably order an LG G6 and try it.

It does, however, not record in 4K on a Galaxy S7 as soon as you're not on stock ROM but on LineageOS or the likes, which is certainly not SCOS' fault but a feature lacking in the custom ROM.
I also ordered a HTC U11 and will try to see if it does record in 4K when not on stock ROM.

In general, I actually didn't really see any improvements in 4K video quality compared to my Nexus 5X when trying it on a Pixel 2 and Galaxy S7, which is probably because SCOS is directly using the camera hardware without the manufacturers' software improvements (which are only integrated in their own camera apps), and camera hardware itself is not that much of a difference among different devices, with less aperture being compensated by bigger sensor pixels and vice versa.
17th April 2018, 06:07 PM |#836  

More
Hı guys.
I'm using sony xperia z5 dual.
There is a maximum of 8mp support in the application. Can not I use 23mp?
12th June 2018, 07:45 AM |#837  

More
hello everyone, I use this wonderful app for a long time, perfect with samsung s6 and s7.
Instead with s8 I can not take pictures of good quality, they are all moved, it seems that the autofocus does not work properly. The other owners of S8 how did they set their application?
Thanks
Yesterday, 08:51 PM |#838  
Flag Almatı

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennaroesposi

hello everyone, I use this wonderful app for a long time, perfect with samsung s6 and s7.
Instead with s8 I can not take pictures of good quality, they are all moved, it seems that the autofocus does not work properly. The other owners of S8 how did they set their application?
Thanks

This app always have been buggy with new versions of Android, I think because of lack of adoption. The last update of SpyCamera OS have been made much time ago, and I can't even find it in Play Market now. Does anyone know why?
That's very sad, I just love the app, and even bought the donate version (one of 3 apps I've bought from the begging of Android)
Today, 04:26 AM |#839  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I'm still using it on my LG G3 running KitKat. Spy Camera runs flawlessly!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, camera, hidden, spy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)