Port the Samsung Galaxy S notification bar brightness slider

Search This thread

nobloat

Oct 14, 2010
The samsung galaxy s phones have a cool feature where if you slide your finger left or right along the notification bar, the brightness changes. i searched around and couldnt find any reference to anyone trying to port this feature. anyone know of anything like this?

petervranek

Oct 7, 2009
I think this phone wasn't a good deal :( There isn't option to install applications to SD card :( Even the XDA comunity doesn't support the development of this phone. And the display is one of the worst on the market.

Alex530

Feb 19, 2010
Woodlone!
I think this phone wasn't a good deal :( There isn't option to install applications to SD card :( Even the XDA comunity doesn't support the development of this phone. And the display is one of the worst on the market.

Are you kidding me? The galaxy s phones have 2 gigs of app storage along with 16gigs of internal SD card storage so don't go there. Theres also plenty of development. 3 million galaxy s's out there and theres gonna be no support for it? And the display is the best display in the market right now so you got your facts twisted.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

xCaldazar

May 30, 2010
I have seen it listed in the changelog for Cyanogenmod 7.1 I don't know if it applies to the nightlies only right now or for the RC1 as well.