May be bricked, help please.

Search This thread

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
So I recently in a half awake state of mind wiped system, data, cache, dalvik and INTERNAL STORAGE! So I figured no big deal I'll just restore using a tot or the kdz methods but it appears I have no download mode but I do still have twrp.

I am having problems getting Linux on laptop so I was wondering since I have twrp is it possible to use its AdB side load and place rom onto storage that way? If so how would I go about it?

If that doesn't work I'll just keep on trying to make my laptop work with Ubuntu but that's not working as of yet.

Thanks in advance, please don't flame me I have searched and haven't found answer to the side load question

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
So I recently in a half awake state of mind wiped system, data, cache, dalvik and INTERNAL STORAGE! So I figured no big deal I'll just restore using a tot or the kdz methods but it appears I have no download mode but I do still have twrp.

I am having problems getting Linux on laptop so I was wondering since I have twrp is it possible to use its AdB side load and place rom onto storage that way? If so how would I go about it?

If that doesn't work I'll just keep on trying to make my laptop work with Ubuntu but that's not working as of yet.

Thanks in advance, please don't flame me I have searched and haven't found answer to the side load question

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

so i have been trying to sideload mahdi rom onto my vs980 and ADB just keeps saying it doesnt recognize the .zip file. does anyone have any suggestions?