Search This thread

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
recently just reflashed this ROM and i love it. I am on rogers and I have connected to the LTE access point. I do get 4G no problem however if I want to tether, the other device can connect to it but there is no internet for them. I know this issue has been addressed by some and the answer was it worked for eveyrone else but, people on rogers do you have this issue?

Edit: it worked when I switched to 3G

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38843439&postcount=24316

hoss9009

Nov 13, 2010
OK.... I'm having a problem w/ Google Music and AOKP (or at least the latest releases).
Anytime I'm playing music and doing anything else on my phone, the music skips/struggles to continue playing.

Anyone else have this problem? Seems to be any 4.2.2 that I've used. I know it's not just AOKP, bc I've had the same problem on Liquidsmooth.... but who really gives a crap about them. :angel:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
OK.... I'm having a problem w/ Google Music and AOKP (or at least the latest releases).
Anytime I'm playing music and doing anything else on my phone, the music skips/struggles to continue playing.

Anyone else have this problem? Seems to be any 4.2.2 that I've used. I know it's not just AOKP, bc I've had the same problem on Liquidsmooth.... but who really gives a crap about them. :angel:

Please follow XDA rules and search before posting in this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: rbedell

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.27.2013) (AT&T)

Dude flash after a full wipe. Been fixed for at least 3 releases here.

hoss9009

Nov 13, 2010
Please follow XDA rules and search before posting in this thread. Thanks.

Funny.... i did search and didn't see much about Google Music specifically. Would you like to show me?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I did! I've wiped everything and started fresh. Still having the problem :(

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
This is what I HATE about xda. Come down from your ivory tower and help, jerk. Not everyone knows everything like the nerds that run this thing. Format system? Is that wiping everything. As stated before, I've done that. I've downloaded fresh copies of TODAY's ROM and the latest gapps. Q&A for AOKP, specifically? Where's that?

Then don't come to XDA if you hate it so much. It's a pretty simple concept. Read the OP dude. The answer to where the Q & A is right in front of your face. This is a development thread. Please leave it at that. Thanks.

juni0rz

Apr 25, 2011

Newest update is running great thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

tamkhanh

Feb 12, 2008
Bean Town

This is what I HATE about xda. Come down from your ivory tower and help, jerk. Not everyone knows everything like the nerds that run this thing. Format system? Is that wiping everything. As stated before, I've done that. I've downloaded fresh copies of TODAY's ROM and the latest gapps. Q&A for AOKP, specifically? Where's that?

This should help: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38843439&postcount=24316

And maybe reading the OP prior to flashing?

jrock60

Oct 13, 2009
recently just reflashed this ROM and i love it. I am on rogers and I have connected to the LTE access point. I do get 4G no problem however if I want to tether, the other device can connect to it but there is no internet for them. I know this issue has been addressed by some and the answer was it worked for eveyrone else but, people on rogers do you have this issue?

Edit: it worked when I switched to 3G

I posted the fix a while back in this thread, just search and you'll find it.

Covart

Sep 22, 2012
Pismo Beach
3.27 ROM is working perfectly for me Task. Occasionally, I try other ROM's for a week or so, but I always end up coming back to yours for the constant updates, smoothness, customization and stability it provides.

I have always said this ROM was worth paying for, so here is my donation: 9CK96692MB238104K :highfive:

By the way, the latest Inverted Aroma GAPPS works perfectly with your ROM, if anyone wants to use Inverted GAPPS. :good:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
3.27 ROM is working perfectly for me Task. Occasionally, I try other ROM's for a week or so, but I always end up coming back to yours for the constant updates, smoothness, customization and stability it provides.

I have always said this ROM was worth paying for, so here is my donation: 9CK96692MB238104K :highfive:

By the way, the latest Inverted Aroma GAPPS works perfectly with your ROM, if anyone wants to use Inverted GAPPS. :good:

Thanks dude. :highfive:

i5lee8bit

Jul 18, 2006
escaped New Jersey 🙏🙌
youtube.com
Thread cleaned
Please post respectfully
and keep it clean!
FNM

Sad to say but sometimes I hate when I don't get to read all the posts directly prior to this thread being locked / cleaned up. I know it sucks it happens but I feel like I miss some good entertainment haha. This thread pwns the sunday funnies. Its like reading The Oatmeal every day.

I know its not much but u know how I roll. Another gift card approaching its time soon and more is coming really soon.
3XB04723RC44410T

PS. Thanks again. I was in the percentage of ppl who had to stay on 3.13 for a while and it looks like the last 2 have been really stable so far. So thanks.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Sad to say but sometimes I hate when I don't get to read all the posts directly prior to this thread being locked / cleaned up. I know it sucks it happens but I feel like I miss some good entertainment haha. This thread pwns the sunday funnies. Its like reading The Oatmeal every day.

I know its not much but u know how I roll. Another gift card approaching its time soon and more is coming really soon.
3XB04723RC44410T

PS. Thanks again. I was in the percentage of ppl who had to stay on 3.13 for a while and it looks like the last 2 have been really stable so far. So thanks.

Thanks man :highfive:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
:p........ ahhh I'm busted..... :cyclops:.......never tease a teaser.....:eek:

;)
grumpycatmeetshappydog9.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB