[ROM][JB-4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod CM10.1 Nightlies for Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PJcastaldo

Aug 31, 2009
Debary, FL
Thanks for the support guys! Some of you really aren't bad people like most in this section. But I've moved on to the HTC One XL and Nexus 4!

It's been a great ride :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Thank god.. Have fun "learning" elsewhere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

.l

Where's your contributions? Lmao ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You can keep repeating this all you want.. And some people support you. But the real truth is your posts are more spam than anything... Even your "nightlies" were moved to general because its not development... Infact nothing you've ever done is even original.

Likebi said.. Thank god your moving on..

Shmi117

Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thank god.. Have fun "learning" elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

You can keep repeating this all you want.. And some people support you. But the real truth is your posts are more spam than anything... Even your "nightlies" were moved to general because its not development... Infact nothing you've ever done is even original.

Likebi said.. Thank god your moving on..

Hey, if you didn't see my post, please go read about it here ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39408205), then GTFO XDA.

Reactions: ..Cory..

H3adru5H

Mar 20, 2013
Lol... gotta admit that I never knew what the difference between these compiled builds and the official CM nightly builds are. I usually just ignore them and head straight to get.cm. If there are no differences, than there truly is no need for these user compiled builds to be posted.

The flaming and trolling in this thread is epic though lol. Good laugh. The epidemy of XDA maturity at it's best.

For what it's worth though.. Cory, I wouldn't pull this kind of stuff in the Nexus forums. Sorry to burst your bubble but that forum has real development going on and idk if they would tolerate this kind of stuff any more than the users in this forum have. Anywho, good luck to you sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

..Cory..

Apr 26, 2012
Iowa
HTC One X
Google Nexus 4
Ayo man, tell a mod to close this already for real. Delete this crap. You done moved on to other devices and people keep adding to it. Its done with. Have a mod kill this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mods can close this if they want. I don't bother with anything in the Hercules forums anymore bro. People can talk as much smack as they'd like while I continue to be the bigger man. ;)

-Falco

Nov 10, 2012
Mods can close this if they want. I don't bother with anything in the Hercules forums anymore bro. People can talk as much smack as they'd like while I continue to be the bigger man. ;)

So your not going to continue development on the t989? What a shame to lose a potential developer.

----------------------------------------------
Phone: Galaxy s2 t989
Rom: PACman 21.0.1
Kernel: PAC

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-line rider type game where you control the character
-2d fighting game like art of fighting for the SNES
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)
-roller coaster tycoon style game
-get phone out of sleep mode
-many more! :)
Just message me which idea you want info on and I'll tell you!

Reactions: ..Cory..

..Cory..

Apr 26, 2012
Iowa
HTC One X
Google Nexus 4
So your not going to continue development on the t989? What a shame to lose a potential developer.

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)

Sorry, you'll catch me in the One X and Nexus 4 forums :)

H3adru5H

Mar 20, 2013
So hard not to troll this thread.. :rolleyes: someone just close it before I get myself banned again for gods sake.

Cory, you aren't a developer. You're just someone who looked up how to compile builds from source on the internet. Get that through your head. That's why this thread was moved to general or are you that thick headed?

Besides, Ariana seems to be the only person that will follow you. Too bad she isn't cuz she's daft too and thinks the t989 is the best phone in the Android world.

Bah. Done here lol PM'ing a mod right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

-Falco

Nov 10, 2012
So hard not to troll this thread.. :rolleyes: someone just close it before I get myself banned again for gods sake.

Cory, you aren't a developer. You're just someone who looked up how to compile builds from source on the internet. Get that through your head. That's why this thread was moved to general or are you that thick headed?

Besides, Ariana seems to be the only person that will follow you. Too bad she isn't cuz she's daft too and thinks the t989 is the best phone in the Android world.

Bah. Done here lol PM'ing a mod right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Actually i think the galaxy s4 is the best phone. (Not just because it is new)

ideas:
-launcher/lock screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are CM10.1 Nightlies I am compiling for personal use and education! So I thought, "Why not share?" ;)

I will be compiling almost every night and I'm hoping to learn how to cherry pick my own stuff to add to this and hopefully bring some pretty rock solid nightlies for you guys!

NOTICE: I will NOT tolerate ANY drama or flaming in my thread. This is your only warning.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

Instructions
    - BACKUP
    - Full wipe (recommended)
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash gapps
    - Profit???

2013-03-14
    http://tinyw.in/vQ9M
    MD5: 19f6b2a77794fcd60ddecd97d97d11fe

2013-03-01 Gapps
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
    MD5: b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0

Previous build(s)
    Find all my CM10.1 builds here: http://goo.im/devs/Cory/hercules/cm10-1

Changelog
    Gerrit code review merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z
    BBQLog: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#hercules/cm10.1/next
    (Also, download BBQTools from the playstore for a changelog on-the-go)

Reporting Bugs
    I just ask that you do the following...
    - Post a LogCat!!!
    - Recreate the porblem 2 - 3 times
    - Report a remedy/solution to the problem if you have one

HUGE Thanks
    elbermu and erickwill, you guys are freaking AWESOME! :D

Donations are F**KING AMAZING!!!!! ;)
    Users seem to be correct in saying if you wanted testers to confirm you compiled correctly then this belongs in General
    I will move it to General to prevent any further debate on this part
    When you compile a build that is strictly your own then contact me to move it back to development
    Thank you for understanding
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    For my mom...
    For my cat...
    yes your totally right, its great to learn and create things but its not needed to post threads because you learned something new. I can compile cm10.1 builds and release them no problem but what for? to show you I can without understanding the code? Don't compile things and cherry-pick items without even trying to learn what it does thats not real development. Theres 3 threads already doing the same thing. Only one has actual mods and changes worth using.

Learn locally and make it yours THEN share it. Simply compiling a build doesn't count as development, just a know-how and ability "I can compile a cm10.1 build YAY!!! ill make a thread for my builds of the same nightlies that people already have on the forums!. Massive thread counts just show your out for popularity and recognition more than trying to invoke more diversity.

Honestly... Why arestraight compile builds even allowed in this forum. It is not development in any way. Just simply putting the "I'll cherry pick one day" line doesn't make a difference. If you are creating something new, as in developing your own features, then you belong here. There might be 3 roms in this whole subforum that are actual development and one is the official cm, the other is official aokp. Trust me this is not the third.

Honestly to the op, if this offends you, you are either a child or simply just here to feel important with a high like/thank/rep count. If you are actually mature enough to grow as a developer into someone who can contribute to this website (don't kid yourself...honestly neither you or erikwill-no offense- are contributing...not when official nightlies are out) then retire this thread until you have actual original work to submit. But don't try to act like a martyr, don't act like we ran you of or something...just learn to develop before you have a development thread (also...no posting your own thread is not how you learn, nor does it make you a better dev)