[q] How Do I Go Back To Stock?

Search This thread

Jet_Life

Feb 21, 2014
Hey, I don't know where to start from...
I just bought a Sprint HTC One Max yesterday and I was happy to S-Off and Root it, so I followed this guide... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550559

I followed every instruction all the way down the Step 4c. At Step 4d I got confused and skipped to 4f which is "Issue the command fastboot flash boot boot.img" after that my phone went from the HTC logo starting over and over to it being stuck in bootloader mode. Now I can't do a Factory Reset or a Recovery.

I've tried to go back to stock and flash this RUU file: 0P3PIMG_T6_WHL_JB43_SENSE55_SPCS_Sprint_WWE_1.14.651.1_Radio_1.30.50.1022_NV_SPCS_4.50_003_release_338466_signed_2.zip

During the flashing process, I got two errors
FAILED (remote: 43 main version check fail)
FAILED (remote: 12 singature verify fail)

I am new to this and something told me to just wait but I didn't listen. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it, I just got this phone yesterday and I didn't even get to use any features, because I was too eager to S-OFF and Root. All I want to do is go back to stock, play games on my new phone and never attempt to root or S-Off again. =,(

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this helps, my bootloader screen says this:

***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
***Security Warning***
T6WHL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-2.46.0000
RADIO-v33.120.274_T6.0829
QSC-
OS-1.16.651.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Nov 6 2013,17:04:11.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fastboot getvar all results

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 2.46.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.35.50.1106
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.16.651.4
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 99000428505809
(bootloader) product: t6whl
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: 0P3P70000
(bootloader) cidnum: SPCS_001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4118mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-70784205
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.055s

Last edited:

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
You should have used firewater. Look that up, it's quick, easy, and you don't need HTCdev.

Sent from my HTC One Max using Tapatalk!

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
You can message a moderator and ask that it be moved to the one max q&a thread.

Reactions: Jet_Life

Murrda

Apr 30, 2013
Long Island, NY
Can someone tell me what RUU file I need to download?

It looks like you had the right RUU file... But anyways you can get to your bootloader so you aren't bricked.. I believe if you search around someone posted all the phones image files ex: system.img recovery.img boot.img etc etc.. Grab those and fastboot them back to the phone. It already sounds like your terminal talks to your boot loader via fastboot so it would be "fastboot devices" make sure you get your devices serial number then "fastboot flash boot boot.img" fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" "fastboot flash system system.img" etc etc hit me up if you need some help

Reactions: Jet_Life

Jet_Life

Feb 21, 2014
It looks like you had the right RUU file... But anyways you can get to your bootloader so you aren't bricked.. I believe if you search around someone posted all the phones image files ex: system.img recovery.img boot.img etc etc.. Grab those and fastboot them back to the phone. It already sounds like your terminal talks to your boot loader via fastboot so it would be "fastboot devices" make sure you get your devices serial number then "fastboot flash boot boot.img" fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" "fastboot flash system system.img" etc etc hit me up if you need some help

For some reason, I unlocked my bootloader and my phone started right up, so I finished Punk9's guide and now I am ROOTED & have S-OFF. Thanks for the help though!!!

Jet_Life

Feb 21, 2014

Sorry to bother you, but, you would happen to know how to flash to Cricket from Sprint would you?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can message a moderator and ask that it be moved to the one max q&a thread.

Can someone tell me what RUU file I need to download?

Do you have a link to the post or the download?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2587336

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app