[Q] Sound Issue when battery below 90%???

Search This thread

kloony11

Mar 26, 2014
Sydney
Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone has had this issue as I haven't found anything searching these forums or Google in General. It is happening with my Z Ultra and also have experienced it on other devices as well but more prominent on the ZU running stock KitKat Rom latest .757.

Basically, what happens is, when I get a call, text or a notification, the phone will alert me as usual with the tone of my choice, but for that split second at the start of the tone, there is a slight annoying pause. The best way I can describe it is as if you are listening to a CD in the car and drive over a bump on the road and the music will skip for a second.

However, it has come to my attention recently that if my phone is charging, everything is normal or when the battery has a good charge. 90%+.
Could this be a power related issue? Sort of like the phone sleeps and when the phone rings it needs that split second to wake up properly??
I hope somebody can shine some light on this. Thank you in Advance!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, notification sound is stutters on incoming text or etc. It's a kitkat. I jumped back to .136