[18.07.2013 LATEST]Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones 1.5.27.0 [Drivers Win 8/7/XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slubo

Apr 1, 2010
finally I found a solution...

Hi , i've tried everything
installed all kind of drivers , from this thread , from Samsung site , from the Kies directory , upgraded to the last Kies version.
but still NOTHING! :(

this is what i get:
p3e4.png

Any help will be much much appreciated!

I had 13 hours wasted in order to find a solution to my win 7 64bit and gt-i9100 all of sudden connection lost. I did and re-did all the above including the 3 methods in this thread - no use.
installing 2 applications finally resolved the problem: "pdanet" and "usb deview"....google and DL. pdanet uninstalls all failed previous drivers and reinstalls. usbdeview is a most efficient small app to use whenever usb ports and usb softwares are involved.
good luck

susmitpatil

Dec 25, 2012
Hi
My PC still cannot detect the phone. It says "unable to install the device"
please help

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I had 13 hours wasted in order to find a solution to my win 7 64bit and gt-i9100 all of sudden connection lost. I did and re-did all the above including the 3 methods in this thread - no use.
installing 2 applications finally resolved the problem: "pdanet" and "usb deview"....google and DL. pdanet uninstalls all failed previous drivers and reinstalls. usbdeview is a most efficient small app to use whenever usb ports and usb softwares are involved.
good luck

Dude, i downloaded pdanet. It just shares internet connection.
My PC cant detect my phone even after installing isb drivers. what to do ?

slubo

Apr 1, 2010
here is one solution that worked for me

Hi
My PC still cannot detect the phone. It says "unable to install the device"
please help

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Dude, i downloaded pdanet. It just shares internet connection.
My PC cant detect my phone even after installing isb drivers. what to do ?

Read the instruction here:
http://www.droidiser.com/2012/11/how-to-install-drivers-for-any-android.html

revized

May 30, 2009
united sins of america
works for n900t, thanks!

thanks ! this root took seconds. does anyone know the daig mode code or the master password ? any working hidden menu key code for diag?

this opens a window that shows this with a bunhc of what look like rows , like on lined paper.
*#9090# – Diagnostic Configuration
service mode
diag config
not support

i click menu and it gives these options
END
back
key input - opens window "input value"
select - opens window "select row" entered 1 and 2 , says wrong value
help - does nothing
wifi - shows wifi info.lol
*tapping either row 1 or 2 highlights it for a sec and long press does nothing either

any advice?

Last edited:
P

playdoc

THANKS: Thanks to the OP for the work you put into that first post, and this thread. Although, those links to uploaded.net didn't work for me. It kept downloading an HTML file. Thanks to all those that provided links to mirror sites and updated drivers! I'll come back to click "THANKS" for those I didn't thank yet (reached daily limit already).

NOTE: I had this problem with a Samsung Nexus S 4G device, on a Windows 8 laptop. The drivers all worked on the Windows 7 laptops in my house. The windows explorer window pops open automatically after choosing to turn on USB mass storage, for those Windows 7 laptops, but not Windows 8. I am actually on Windows 8.1, and after uninstalling the Google Driver and letting Windows install its own driver, these drivers all seem to work on my laptop just fine (from v1.5.23.0 to v1.5.27.0).

TIP: If installing the drivers on your Windows 8 or 8.1 computer still not help you use the USB mass storage device option, try clicking on the "Open Devices and Printers", located in the notification area (bottom right of desktop), at that icon for "Safely Remove Hardware" option. In the "Devices and Printers" window, check to see if your phone/device is listed as a hidden device on there. If so, click on it to uninstall the driver. Be sure to click on "Delete device driver software" before clicking ok.

See this thread for details: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2006213.

tinko975

Dec 3, 2013
Zagreb
had a big problem too..
have a new desktop computer and everything works ok, but when i install win 8.1 on a new ssd and instal everithing of programs i need, and when i tried to instal samsung drivers, in the middle of the process sistem freezes and notnihg happens 10 mins and i must restart the computer, and i tried three times again but the same **** happens.. tried alsdo instal kies and the result was also freezend windows 8.1!
tried 1.st and 2.nd method and it freeezes.

then i tried 3.rd method and repeat it for all od me 3 samsung mobiles ad it works!! perfect man.. tnx!:good::good::good:

afraaa

Aug 31, 2011
Isfahan
u are the man . method is the ONLY metohd works for windows 8 .. thank u so much man u saved us from several reset between 7 and 8 .

Reactions: Hugo-PT

afraaa

Aug 31, 2011
Isfahan
this is method for odin .. stil doesnt works for ADB .. adb still says waiting for device..

solved with this :

install PDAnet on your device .. follow procedure of installation carefully ( should be installed on both pc and phone ) and when it was installed .when u enter your bootloader your phone will be recognize by your pc and wait for device will gone .
the method tested by me and took me one month two years ago to find .. on my g nexus first try to unlock .

PDAnet isntall drivers and everything you need to use adB commands ... if it helped give me thanks and let me know by pm .

PDA links
http://junefabrics.com/android/downloadold.php

Last edited:

turbo50t

Jan 15, 2012
Dallas, TX
Windows 8 with Start8 is a better version of Windows 7
Thanks for the drivers

Sent from my GT-I9000

I tend to disagree with your statement that W8 with Start8 is a better Windows 7. I have both and have found that W7 is more stable with more programs than W8. Especially with gaming programs, W7 runs circles around W8 in the gaming arena.

Most people I talk too tend to think that W8 is confusing, and anything but user friendly. My company was considering whether or not to upgrade and agreed not to after doing a user sample survey and test.

Reactions: Isaiah79

ph3n0mII

Jun 17, 2012
By a billion???? If you want to believe that go ahead. All of the serious gamers I know stick with W7. 1 billion ha ha your making me laugh. Even business are staying away from it in droves, but you go ahead and drink that kool-aid.

This isn't really the place for this (Apologies daerragh), but all versions of windows 8 from the first leak to the latest patched 8.1 generally have higher performance in most games, particularly with the newer AMD and Nvidia drivers on high end hardware, its not an opinion poll, the debate has been settled long ago, I don't know why or how people can be so narrow minded or naive, and surely you can see that not only is anecdotal evidence like 'business adoption rate' or 'other people's preference' irrelevant, it also fails to support your slightly malformed opinion :)

You can use any OS you like, and like anything better than any other thing, but that won't change the technical or statistical facts.

Incase you haven't heard, theres this really cool website called google. You should bing it sometime.

turbo50t

Jan 15, 2012
Dallas, TX
This isn't really the place for this (Apologies daerragh), but all versions of windows 8 from the first leak to the latest patched 8.1 generally have higher performance in most games, particularly with the newer AMD and Nvidia drivers on high end hardware, its not an opinion poll, the debate has been settled long ago, I don't know why or how people can be so narrow minded or naive, and surely you can see that not only is anecdotal evidence like 'business adoption rate' or 'other people's preference' irrelevant, it also fails to support your slightly malformed opinion :)

You can use any OS you like, and like anything better than any other thing, but that won't change the technical or statistical facts.

Incase you haven't heard, theres this really cool website called google. You should bing it sometime.

I think you dribbled some of that Kool-Aid down your shirt and on your lap. Might want to Bing how to remove Kool-Aid stains.:confused: That's Ok though, you believe what you want and I will continue to believe what I want. All I initially said was I disagreed with your statement based on my own experience and many other users I have come into contact with. I guess people who get sucked into buying an inferior product have to justify it by attacking someone who disagrees with them.

ph3n0mII

Jun 17, 2012
I think you dribbled some of that Kool-Aid down your shirt and on your lap. Might want to Bing how to remove Kool-Aid stains.:confused: That's Ok though, you believe what you want and I will continue to believe what I want. All I initially said was I disagreed with your statement based on my own experience and many other users I have come into contact with. I guess people who get sucked into buying an inferior product have to justify it by attacking someone who disagrees with them.

You obviously either have very little experience or lack the ability to gain meaningful knowledge from your experience.

One thing I despise is people like you spreading utter rubbish on the internet, which is why you feel as if your being attacked.

You are not just arguing with me, as I am merely correcting you by providing proven facts which have already been well established and verified repeatedly over a long period of time by almost every known authority on the subject worldwide, by way testing of observation, making anybody's opinion on the subject entirely irrelevant in the context, as it won't change reality no matter how much you believe yours does.

Additionally, there are hundreds of millions of regular users worldwide who have observed and verified the official findings, a lot of whom are actually are serious gamers.

Sit down boy and realise when you're out of your depth, swallow that pride, and perhaps do your homework first rather than set out on a losing battle.

Oh and remind me again what all this has to do with a poisonous 'typical american rubbish drink'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iconcm.gif

LATEST SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS FOR MOBILE PHONES 1.5.27.0
    FOR WINDOWS 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / x86 (32 bit) & x64 (64 bit)
    installable via "setup.exe" OR via "have disk" method

AND

LATEST ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS (.exe files)
    ADB & Fastboot unpacked from Android SDK

<<< DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW! >>>

INFO:
    This driver is the latest as of 18th July 2013. This driver works on Win 8 & 7 & Vista & XP, 32 and 64 bit.
    This driver allows you to use Odin, ADB and Fastboot interfaces with your phone.
    You can also download latest Odin, ADB & Fastboot Tools below. ADB and Fastboot binaries are latest as of 18th July 2013.

WHAT'S THE HASSLE:
    Samsung Drivers package's installation mechanism doesn't work on Windows 8 for many people (driver installation doesn't even start), so the point is that the drivers have to be installed manually. In order to do this I unpacked Samsung Drivers package .exe file usingso that the drivers can be installed via "have disk" method. I used these drivers succesfully in Windows 8 Enterprise x64 to connect my SGS i9000 to ODIN3 1.3. Odin sees the phone and can flash firmware, reformat partitions etc.

Mod Edit link removed

INSTALLATION 1:
    1. Download the driver INSTALLER.
    2. Uninstall previous Samsung USB drivers from "Programs And Features" and "Device Manager".
    3. Run the installer "USB_Drivers_1.5.27.0.exe" and proceed with the installation steps, finish the installation and restart your computer.
    4. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    5. If your phone is still not correctly recognized by Odin and the driver installer finished installation successfully - skip the 2nd method and use the 3rd. If drivers didn't install correctly (e.g. the installer failed to launch or failed to finish installation) - try the 2nd method first.

INSTALLATION 2:
    1. Download the driver RAR ARCHIVE.
    2. Uninstall previous Samsung USB drivers from "Programs And Features" and "Device Manager".
    3. Unpack USB_Drivers.rar to some location, eg. C:\.
    4. Run the installer from "C:\USB_Drivers\SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones\setup.exe" and proceed with the installation steps, finish the installation and restart your computer.
    5. Switch your Samsung phone into download mode (i9000: power it on with Power + Vol UP + Home pressed simultanously).
    6. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    7. If your phone is still not correctly recognized by Odin - try the 3rd method.

INSTALLATION 3:
    0. This is the "have disk" method. You have to follow every step in this guide
    1. Download the driver RAR ARCHIVE.
    3. Unpack "USB_Drivers.rar to some location, eg. C:\.
    4. Switch your Samsung phone into download mode (i9000: power it on with Power + Vol UP + Home pressed simultanously).
    5. Connect it to your computer via USB cable.
    6. Your phone should become discovered by Windows as some device. In my case, Windows has found my SGS i9000 as a "Gadget Serial" device.
    7. Go to Windows Device Manager. Right click on the device your phone has been discovered as (eg. "Gadget Serial" in my case) and choose "Update driver" option from the context menu.
    8. Choose "Search my Computer...", check "Include subfolders" option and point the updater to the folder where you've had unpacked the drivers .rar archive to, eg. C:\USB_Drivers.
    9. The driver should install automatically.
    10. It may happen that after the installation some new "unknown device" ("Samsung Modem" in my case) would appear in the Device Manager. Complete 7 & 8 step for that device and any other new device that may appear afterwards.
    11. Restart your computer.
    12. Done!

samsung usb driver drivers adb fastboot odin for dla do samsung samsunga galaxy s1 s2 s3 si sii siii 1 2 3 i ii iii y plus ace ace2 mobile phone smartphone smartphones windows win 7 8 vista xp x86 x64 win8 win7 windows7 windows8 android tablet tab sterownik sterowniki i9300 i9100 i9000 N7000 N7100 flash flashing tools ROM CyanogenMod Cyanogen Paranoid ParanoidAndroid CM10 10 CM10.1 10.1 CM9 9 ICS JB IceCream Sandwich Jelly Bean JellyBean SlimBean GB Gingerbread Android Debug Bridge odin 1.83 odin 1.85 odin 3.06 odin 3.07 odin 3.04
    Who uses w8 ?....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Windows 8 with Start8 is a better version of Windows 7
    Thanks for the drivers

Sent from my GT-I9000