[APP] "OpnMarket" Now "Omarket" Freeware Market/ AppStore [Version 1.1 has arrived!]

Search This thread

Dr4g0n75

Mar 6, 2008
Raleigh
am i missing something... by defult it shows 10 items per page... if i set it for 50 it shows 50... how come when its set to 10 there is no next page link?

still many apps unable to dl... lack of version numbers makes downloading confusing...

i really want to like this program... but it just seems to frustrate me... pretty slow compared to jak too

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
We needed to step through html, because pie didn't cut it. I won't be here much longer so i needed a database which will be maintained by someone else (preferably by developers) such as freewarepocketpc.net

As for the pages, like it says in the first post the program is not done yet ;) i still have alot of feature i want to pack into the program.

Nice work keep it up

Omega Ra

Apr 1, 2009
Metuchen, NJ
Trying it on my i910 Omnia, seems to run okay, but I don't seem to see anything to let me download...I can look at description and screenshot, but don't see a download option.

running version .67 btw.

Last edited:

Omega Ra

Apr 1, 2009
Metuchen, NJ
getting errors with search. First saying " Missing file: \My Storage\Program Files\OpnMarket\cache\

"Basic4ppc
An error occurred on sub_main_updatelistview.
NullReferenceException
Continue?"

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
Just installed on my treo pro 320x320. Everything displays very nicely. Nice work.
I can't download any apps though. Every entry gives me the green: "Download Unavailable" button.

Trying it on my i910 Omnia, seems to run okay, but I don't seem to see anything to let me download...I can look at description and screenshot, but don't see a download option.

running version .67 btw.

I'm gonna take a look, they were gonna update the API and they may have changed something on the website end that screwed things up....

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
Basically i am not going to be around the internet for a couple months, i'll pm you
Don is working on fixing the download links btw, we haven't forgotten you guys :D

I added buttons to navigate between pages and am working on the search function. Optimized the program to load faster once its up and running. Added an option to return to the "new software" list
.....there are other changes i can't remember everything right now, i'll post the change log later when dl are fixed.

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
Version .70 posted. Downloads fixed! Your program should auto-update if you have .67

Changelog is in post 2

Last edited:

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
Sorry if you are experiencing problems i had to quickly add some fixes in builds .701 and finally .702

Everything should be running correctly now.

Happy testing.

ylloree

Dec 24, 2008
i tried the 0.70 version and i'm getting an error that the version.txt is not found
then when i continue, list_software.xml is also not found.

this will be the first time i'm trying this and i installed on my omnia...

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
i tried the 0.70 version and i'm getting an error that the version.txt is not found
then when i continue, list_software.xml is also not found.

this will be the first time i'm trying this and i installed on my omnia...
Were you connected to the internet? The only reason those would not be present is if they were not downloaded.

Sorry to say downloading is still a no go. Most apps still throw a "download unavailable" If I have the install button (so far I've only found two apps that do) when I click on it, it immediately errors "download and installation was not successful."

joel2009

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 9, 2007
Oklahoma
Thanks for reporting guys, i've almost got it fixed it think.... update later tonight ( build 704).....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Old Client

point85.png
    ]​

This Program works by stepping through the Freewarepocketpc.net website to bring you access to almost *10,000* free applications for your Pocketpc. This is not yet complete, but will connect and download files. The Program was tested on QVGA, please report your testings on another device if you have another device to test on.​

Requirements:
    .NET Framework
    Internet connection (wifi, gprs, ect)
    -ACTIVESYNC MAY NOT BE AN APPROPRIATE INTERNET CONNECTION-
    You might receive lots of errors if you try and run this program through activesync. The first indicator that it is not, will be a Message which is displayed upon running the App.

ToDo:
    Landscape (Complete)
    Complete Search (Incomplete Basically there, just want to add an automated "advanced search")
    GFX (Complete)
    App2Date (not yet plausible)
    Navigate pages (Complete)
    Download status (Incomplete)
    Read installed programs (Complete)

Thanks to:

Don Graham Who Started writing all the code for this project
    George Dimoff of freewarepocketpc.net
    Virt-host.com for their continued support

Other info:

This is a Winmoportal Project, you are welcome to visit the homepage at Winmoportal.com

Wanna see the screenshots of Windows official APP for yourself? Go Here

Error Messages? To help debug you can install this cab here. This cab will allow you to view the messages.

Version Change Log:

See Post 2

Download:

Version .30 [CAB] Version.37 [CAB] Version .55 [CAB]

Version .63 [CAB] Version .67 [CAB] Version .70 [CAB]

Version .75 [Auto-Update] Version .80 [CAB] Version .82[Auto-Update] Version .85 [CAB]

Version .88 [Auto-update] Version .89 [Auto-Update] Version .90 [auto-update]

► Version .91 ◄ [CAB]​