FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CM9/CM10] Profile Switcher

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By seamusph, Junior Member on 27th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

This app allows you to setup schedules to switch profiles. This will only work on a ROM that has a profile manager (e.g. CM9 & CM10). Features also include resetting the profile when headphones are pluged/unplugged and the ability to set a once-off 'timed profile' (similar to the old Nokias).

Update 2012/11/22: Version 0.2 uploaded.

How to use:
Create schedules for when you want your phone to automatically change profiles. To create a schedule, chose "New schedule" in the menu. Choose the profile you want to switch, the time of day (24 hour clock) and which days of the week.
For example: Imagine you have profiles Work, Home and Night. You could have the following schedules.

Work @ 08:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Home @ 10:30 on Saturday & Sunday
Home @ 17:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Night @ 23:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Version history:
Version 0.2
2012/11/22
Minor changes to Timed Profile dialog
Added icon

Version 0.1
2012/07/19 - Initial version

Thanks,
Seamus.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to seamusph For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seamusph Ad-Free

27th August 2012, 04:44 PM |#2  
Flag Esquinzo
Thanks Meter: 684

Donate to Me
More
Nice. Thanks for this nice piece of software .

Sent from my GT-I9000
27th August 2012, 05:19 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Thanks for your hard work, looks great...
29th August 2012, 01:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Thank you.
30th August 2012, 05:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
hi
Thank you for ur app and another way you can also switch profile with default alarm clock app in CM10. When u set a alarm, it has option to attach a profile with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to cuadedanh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cuadedanh Ad-Free
1st September 2012, 03:25 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuadedanh

Thank you for ur app and another way you can also switch profile with default alarm clock app in CM10. When u set a alarm, it has option to attach a profile with it.

Cheers. I didn't see that before. That is a handy way to reset your profile every morning.
3rd September 2012, 10:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello,

such scheduler as your I use in Profile Settings application. But I'll check how it works .
6th September 2012, 05:42 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusph

Cheers. I didn't see that before. That is a handy way to reset your profile every morning.

i wonder why i couldnt saw PS process ( do it base on system event ex alarm clock?) and its battery usage? awesome app . pls stick an app's icon and push it on Google Play for another gay
13th October 2012, 01:51 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'd love it if this was a widget and it showed you which was the current profile and allowed you to select a profile. I'd pay money for it for sure.
23rd October 2012, 07:56 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juloski

Hello,

such scheduler as your I use in Profile Settings application. But I'll check how it works .

Which app exactly is Profile Settings? Can you give a link to it?
23rd October 2012, 09:41 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
thanks, i was looking for something like that...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)