FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
13th July 2017, 01:01 AM |#6661  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Anybody else experiencing the subscriptions feed stopped working? Just a black space...

13th July 2017, 08:23 AM |#6662  
Flag Under India 🇮🇳
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
User your last og youtube version 3.5 that true ,but expert changes to 4.0 with bux fixed actually og youtube recompile with latest version with bux fixed .

Xda senior member still not solve how to play hd video(720p) on android ,i have a right solution for both android & pc.
13th July 2017, 09:23 AM |#6663  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Deleted
The Following User Says Thank You to user2k10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift user2k10 Ad-Free
13th July 2017, 09:57 AM |#6664  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh Mahto

User your last og youtube version 3.5 that true ,but expert changes to 4.0 with bux fixed actually og youtube recompile with latest version with bux fixed .

Xda senior member still not solve how to play hd video(720p) on android ,i have a right solution for both android & pc.

Ogmods had to cancel that great project for a certain reason! You must not use his project to lift up yourself , without mentioning him! Use a different name for your version "4.0".

Thanks again to Ogmods for his excellent work!

Sent from my I9195I using XDA Labs
13th July 2017, 03:55 PM |#6665  
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

yes, the share with YT contacts option.

Did you use it a bit (I haven't yet) and how is the text/background of the chat bubbles? Because I could see some white text on white bubbles on the presentation screen (not an actual real discussion).

I might have to do a little theming work for that [maybe! because I might not use it much anyway...]

Does wanam adaway xposed module works with ogyoutube (i know you hate xposed )
And what are the mod you made for ogyoutube and if it's possible to link them to me
Thank you
13th July 2017, 05:11 PM |#6666  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,624

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHero

Does wanam adaway xposed module works with ogyoutube (i know you hate xposed )
And what are the mod you made for ogyoutube and if it's possible to link them to me
Thank you

I think you've answered yourself about xposed module.

And mods; no clue what you have in mind, but all I can say is that I've removed all the in-app expanding banners (Watch now, Follow us on Spotify/Twitch, etc.) and the very intrusive tex-only ads and the ones that look just like legit video suggestions (below the current video description).

But unfortunately, I prefer not to share these mods which are hacks really and which I know people would just automatically re-post on Xda (or upload somewhere) without even thinking twice about it. I might say that I'm tired to see this kind of behavior/attitude of people taking everything for granted like we owe them and they then turn around benefit and take credit for it.. Just look how someone here on Xda is now sharing OGYT for magisk... So, sorry but my OGYT contribution has stopped as well.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
13th July 2017, 07:08 PM |#6667  
Thanks Meter: 408

Donate to Me
More
you should have welcomed magisk instend of fighting it

the install process was always painful and prone to breakage magisk simplifyed the install

and no ad injection is never ever ever acceptable

and as far as credit ... due to the very questionable legality of the project you are lucky it wasn't removed on sight
The Following User Says Thank You to Legitsu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Legitsu Ad-Free
13th July 2017, 07:57 PM |#6668  
Flag Ambato
Thanks Meter: 278

Donate to Me
More
@[] AL [] Hey, I read that you are going to stop contributing to OGYT. I just want to thank you as a user of your dark mod (which is awesome) and for you being very patient with the community. It's sad that some people have taken bad attitudes lately, thinking (as you said) that the devs owe them something.

Anyways, I guess we'll see you around!
The Following User Says Thank You to DallasBelt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DallasBelt Ad-Free
13th July 2017, 09:03 PM |#6669  
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

I think you've answered yourself about xposed module.

And mods; no clue what you have in mind, but all I can say is that I've removed all the in-app expanding banners (Watch now, Follow us on Spotify/Twitch, etc.) and the very intrusive tex-only ads and the ones that look just like legit video suggestions (below the current video description).

But unfortunately, I prefer not to share these mods which are hacks really and which I know people would just automatically re-post on Xda (or upload somewhere) without even thinking twice about it. I might say that I'm tired to see this kind of behavior/attitude of people taking everything for granted like we owe them and they then turn around benefit and take credit for it.. Just look how someone here on Xda is now sharing OGYT for magisk... So, sorry but my OGYT contribution has stopped as well.

I know you from other thread contibutions specially the mixplorer one and i respect your decision thank you for answering
The Following User Says Thank You to PowerHero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PowerHero Ad-Free
14th July 2017, 01:15 AM |#6670  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [

AL [];73015853]I think you've answered yourself about xposed module.

I knew that post like this will come out eventually. You are 100% right about it. People should be very very careful about exposing or sharing a certain mod bcoz compromising the secrecy of the project may end up like OGYT. They should have understand it by now that not all modded apps are legal. RIP OGYT
The Following User Says Thank You to chopoLet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chopoLet Ad-Free
14th July 2017, 01:37 PM |#6671  
Thanks Meter: 1,668

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh Mahto

youtube adaway is included?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)