FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
16th May 2018, 07:33 PM |#7061  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

I help people that help themselves; I dont spoonfeed.

And I even told you on which pages to find download links, so dont say I didn't get help...

So in short you didn't help. If you know which page it is then post a link. If you don't want to spend the effort to find it then don't reply. I have asked many questions on here and I get reply maybe less than half the time, that's fine. I know this site is more for developers and not end users. So I don't expect answers all the time. But if you spend time to post a useless reply, then I'll reply with an equally useless reply.

16th May 2018, 07:44 PM |#7062  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 784

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awdrifter

So in short you didn't help. If you know which page it is then post a link. If you don't want to spend the effort to find it then don't reply. I have asked many questions on here and I get reply maybe less than half the time, that's fine. I know this site is more for developers and not end users. So I don't expect answers all the time. But if you spend time to post a useless reply, then I'll reply with an equally useless reply.

You could be banned. Remember or not search before post is a forum RULE and you accepted this when created your account.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 05:19 AM |#7063  

More
That's ok, there are other sites out there. I actually found the file on apkmirror (before the other helpful posters reuploaded the files). So even if you don't want to help, you don't really need to be an ass about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to awdrifter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift awdrifter Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 02:41 PM |#7064  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,624

More
4th June 2018, 07:48 AM |#7065  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Hello. I have ogyoutube 4.0 but in oreo, the download give error. What can do? Thanks
4th June 2018, 12:58 PM |#7066  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myabc

Hello. I have ogyoutube 4.0 but in oreo, the download give error. What can do? Thanks

Nothing. This APP is no longer suported
5th June 2018, 05:48 AM |#7067  
Flag milano
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedilupo

Nothing. This APP is no longer suported

Works for me Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180605-064704_OGYouTube.jpeg
Views:	614
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	4518617

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk
5th June 2018, 11:49 PM |#7068  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
even mp3?
The Following User Says Thank You to dentedilupo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dentedilupo Ad-Free
6th June 2018, 03:25 PM |#7069  
Flag Recife PE
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedilupo

even mp3?

No servidor offline
6th June 2018, 11:32 PM |#7070  

More
Quote:

Can you share the ogYouTube4.0 apk? Thanks
9th June 2018, 08:23 AM |#7071  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

OGyoutube with download error fix
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry67980281
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)