★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android

Search This thread

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Im with HTC ONE 4.4 and this mod make my device slower in every case i did try as well KillJoy and it is working also Croosbreader is working cool but this PurePerformance.... Is negative for my device.

Reactions: St3ve32
A

androvista

This is lightening!

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

oVeRdOsE.

Sep 19, 2011
MTL
Im with HTC ONE 4.4 and this mod make my device slower in every case i did try as well KillJoy and it is working also Croosbreader is working cool but this PurePerformance.... Is negative for my device.

you have an HTC ONE! one of the most powerful device.

It's like running windows 2000 on a intel i7 4770k and said :'' even if I kill all the process, my windows is not faster''.

Placebo much?

Use it on an milestone, or any single processor phone, and you'll see the difference, not on an quad 4.4 kitkat phone .

In other word, if you have slowdowns, it could be interference/incompatibility. so I have on my desire htc with killjoy. pureperformance is working well. i need to check the crash logs when I'll got time.

PrimeNexes

Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai
www.planet-nexes.tk
Noob Question. how can I add it to my ROM ?? I mean I added the files to the /system from /system and removed the command that did that from Edify but the files get messed up. Please help me and if there is no way to do that , Can I install multiple Zip's with Aroma ??

n01ce

Aug 17, 2013
Buggy on Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Cyanfox

Buggy on Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Cyanfox 2.0.2 (PurePerformances CM 1.4):
There's a small circle appearing on the screen, that moves along with the finger like a cursor. As a mouse, it doesn't adapt to the touch position (it just keep moving from the known last position). That's very strange. This circle is filled when pressing on the screen.
So I'm unable to use the touchscreen efficiently.

Uninstall script didn't help. I have to flash the ROM back.

Last edited:

ghost141

Dec 14, 2012
Jakarta
this tweak is to old... check the upload date and the ROM's tweak nowadays :)
Anyway, it's an awesome tweak before, but not anymore.

DynamicN

Jan 8, 2013
Reno
Noob Question. how can I add it to my ROM ?? I mean I added the files to the /system from /system and removed the command that did that from Edify but the files get messed up. Please help me and if there is no way to do that , Can I install multiple Zip's with Aroma ??

Do you have the correct permissions set for it? Also your install script may have to be modified to automatically flash this when the ROM is flashed.

PrimeNexes

Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai
www.planet-nexes.tk
Do you have the correct permissions set for it? Also your install script may have to be modified to automatically flash this when the ROM is flashed.

The permissions are set as there are in the Edify in Pure's ZIP and I added the same lines from the edify of pure to my edify and the lines are added in last so the script completes the installation of the ROM and then executes Pure's lines well I keep the "package_extract_dir("system", "/system");" so it again replaces the files from system to /system.

There is one thing I observed I installed Pure ZIP and when I checked my build.prop there was no change at all,so did the installation completed 100% ?

m4RinKo2

Oct 5, 2012
Buggy on Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Cyanfox 2.0.2 (PurePerformances CM 1.4):
There's a small circle appearing on the screen, that moves along with the finger like a cursor. As a mouse, it doesn't adapt to the touch position (it just keep moving from the known last position). That's very strange. This circle is filled when pressing on the screen.
So I'm unable to use the touchscreen efficiently.

Uninstall script didn't help. I have to flash the ROM back.

U just needed to go to settings->developer options-> cursor (or similar)

Sent from my GT-S5570I

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
This mod really improves my Nexus 5 but it removed the hosts file in /etc/ from Mother of AD BLOCKING.
I'd like to keep PurePerformanceX but also my dear hosts file. :) I've tried to flash Mother of All Ad-Blocking after PurePerformanceX and it didn't do anything...

EDIT
Solved. I manually erased the current hosts file with MOAAD and modified the permissions to rw-r--r--

EDIT2
PPX overwrites it so it doesn't work...

Last edited:

androizers

Nov 28, 2012
Amritsar
I don't know what thing to blame in this mod, Bt one thing is that I was very anxious to flash dis mod after reading +ve & as well as -ve also.
I've already tried Supercharger on ICS and the result was a "Deadly Beast". Very fast n friendly.
But when I install dat on my JB rom, it fails to work for me and I let dat down and decided not to play wid it many more. (I've don't want to restore my nandroid day by day)

So today I came across dis thread, nd exactly I want a mod like dis which have selected tweaks from all the great development projects for pik n zep nd many more great dev.
So I downloaded the stock one as em on stock rom and as well as uninstaller to get myself of safe side.. Plus 1 addon with it called "Pure Graphics HD" to have a deadly combination over to my mobile.

I flashed both in just 1 throw, and wiped davlik for my safe side and wipe cache also to get everything working ryte.
It fails to boot @ first. I force shudown it, and try again, the second try work for me, make it settle down for a while and then c my lockscreen.. (All my fingers crossed)

Bt it doesn't work, my home launcher fc, continous fc. I was not having alternate launchers.
Walkman & calender also fc.
So flash the uninstaller, doesn't work, and den restore my nandroid. Simple.

Now all I want to know is, which mod cause dis problem, Pure Graphics or Pure Performance.??
Any help?

And how to encounter it??
I really want to add dis to my fone..
Pls pls help me.. :confused:

Fone Details:
Sony Xperia™ P (Nyphon)
Stock Rom (Rooted)
Custom Kernel (Nemesis XP 6.2)
And Some Xposed Modules with its Framework. Dats all.

Dejvid50

Dec 11, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
Problem

Hi,i have a flash PurePerform.... after flashing and start phone my phone write BlaBla application Xperia Home & SystemUI has stopped working.. help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android

6qiads.jpg

everything you've always wanted from a performance engine, but you never dared to ask
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here I am back with another mod of the Pure™Series.
    After improving the system sound quality and graphics, it is time to improve Android. But be careful! This is not the usual performance engine which adds only script in the / init.d folder,
    This time will be improved the android system at 360°! Basically this engine is a collection of concepts of all performance engine of the forum, that none of us will ever be able to install because many would conflict.
    My testers were stunned by the power of this engine, but why not try it yourself? Are you ready to receive scary performances, to blow up the AnTuTu score counter?

Well, talk about serious stuff

◢ Features ◣

- Android performances improved at 360°
    - Radically improved management ram on android (Lags...adios!)
    - Script lightweight and revised to be adapted to this engine
    - Improves a lot the graphics: of course Pure Graphic™HD, Pure Dithering Plus™ and... AOSPA 3.60 system tweaks
    - Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
    - Network Improvements, 3G experience even in 2G modality
    - All SQlite database optimized
    - Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
    - Greatly increases the score AnTuTu: Try it to believe it!!
    - Reduces the startup time of Android
    - A version for stock rom and one for CM, to squeeze any roms!
    - Allows you to play ported games without lags
    - Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month (cronos easter egg)
    - Automatically Zipalign on each boot (sensitive to the user)

Battery

- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
    - Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them with PureWakelocks™
    - When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
    - The battery is calibrated on every boot
    - Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
    - Improvements in build.prop as regards the part of consumption

Graphics, Screen, Images

- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
    - When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
    - Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
    - Parts of bravia engine
    - Of course parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
    - Of course parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
    - Of course PureGraphics HD, even though I already told you ;)
    - Of course V6 supercharger
    - Generates video entropy (like seeder)

CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers

- Slightly improves the scaling of the frequencies (for better results you need a good kernel)
    - Lightens the load on the CPU switching the workload to GPU rendering
    - Enable the swap partition in Android (experimental)

I've said too much, man. Install this engine and discover its power! :p

◢ Compatibility ◣

This engine works on any devices with any rom, but there is a version for CM's rom and one for stock based firmwares. So, CMx.x, Lewa Os, MIUI, etc.
    Install the stock version only on your stock firmware of your phone....
    if your device don't have gingerbread or ICS officially, install the CM version (This also applies to the AOSP)

◢ Positive feedbacks ◣

My phone more smoother and responsive now thx a lot

4782 on my entry-level device... woahhhh DABOOMB!! Of course tested and was awesome.

Wow thanks dev....
    Its works, after use this mod my phone feel flying.
    More smooth, more response and more power...

Yep, UI is much smoother now. Bye, lag! :D
    Benchmark increased by 200.
    I think overall, this will be a really good tweak. :victory:
    Thanks, Jeeko!
    More
    After flashing, this mod, on first boot everything was lightning fast ,
    memory is managed slightly better etc... Nice job :D
    WOW! Super-fast Touch and response .
    played Dungeon Hunter III and Asphalt 7 on my 2011 device with no LAG!!!
    336 more points in AnTuTu Benchmark!
    Awesome... My Mobile is Running At Speed of Mach 3 Now.... Awesome :D

Thanks A Lot
    ◢ Technical info ◣
    If you want see a little part of my engine​

Here some build.prop lines used for this engine (used the .sh file characteristic of the Pure Series)

Code:
    busybox echo "ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=true" >> /system/build.prop
    #
    busybox echo "persist.telephony.support.ipv6=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "persist.telephony.support.ipv4=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "persist.sys.shutdown.mode=hibernate" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.config.hw_power_saving=true" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.fps=65" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.mot.buttonlight.timeout=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.ril.set.mtu1472=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "touch.presure.scale=0.001" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "# Signal Tweaks" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "ro.ril.hsxpa=1" >> /system/build.prop
    ◢ To devs ◣
    No matter if you want include my work in your rom etc. insert only the proper credits :D

◢ Do you want support me? :cowboy:
    You can buy this awesome app! :D / Now Browser Extended, the lightest powerful web browsing experience!

◢ Do you have found other versions of this mod across the forum? ◣

Here's a small guideline:

Golden Edition: for almost all devices, there aren't any specifics parameters.

Zeno Edition: is for middle-end devices, with <= 1GB of ram, like SGS2, Galaxy Nexus etc.

Siri Edition: is for low-end devices, with <= 512MB of ram, like Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Mini, Nexus One etc.

Credits
    zeppelinrox for his default.prop of V6
    ImbaWind for his parts of Adrenaline Engine
    Exit_Only for his Turbo concepts, there aren't any parts of his work in mine
    idcrisis for his CrossBreeder
    nicolassp for his S1_Optimize

All credits goes to these people

L.E.D 26 for his support
    Me, Jeeko for the rest
    And you for having received the power of the PurePerformances X[/CENTER]
    Downloads

Stock Version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0a4crr8aq4gm24/PurePerformances™X_Stock.1.4.zip

CM Version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ms8ok7afi8230/PurePerformances™X_CM.1.4.zip

Uninstaller: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43543566&postcount=62

You have to flash the zip​

There is coming a specific version for each end device! Stay tuned!!

Dear dude, if you like/download my work, leave a thanks, is a small reward for my efforts :D
    I'm waiting for your feedbacks guys :D
    Excelent work dude. Thanks a lot :D

Regards.:cool: