{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

aj700

Sep 19, 2010
Not working for me :( I started from scratch again, but same result..

I have just read that some Xperia phones had problems with saving APNs with stock firmaware also. Read here:

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/111489
http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/96600#96600

And they got the solution: when sim pin is enebled apn is not saving, when sim pin is disabled all is ok..

Now i go in my settings & see Sim lock & even it's disabled on my phone (don't need to enter pin code while phone booting), option is checked :S

When i try to disable pin code (which is actually already disabled) and enter pin code for disabling, it says "not succeed, Pin code may be wrong".. Pin code is not wrong, i have tested it with another Arc..

Can it be the cause of problem (not saving APN)??? Can others who have this problem, check pin code option???

This is the only bug in this ROM, otherwise perfect.. But i need my mobile data :(

I am pretty sure its my Telia Sim which played foul here. me and my colleagues have tested it some time back. with some sims from Tre n/w, some apps in market for saving apns has properly identified the sim. but never got any luck with this Telia sim card. :( I am actually surprised how this really worked now. :D

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
I am pretty sure its my Telia Sim which played foul here. me and my colleagues have tested it some time back. with some sims from Tre n/w, some apps in market for saving apns has properly identified the sim. but never got any luck with this Telia sim card. :( I am actually surprised how this really worked now. :D

You know this is not the case with FXP24, if I install it it works.
plus there is one more person here that uses ATT network and his phone works with no problem so it should be the sim. maybe the sim kind?

There is something tricky going on...

Mano1982

May 17, 2010
Oslo

And i am sure it's my Talkmore sim which playing foul here :p I had problems with gsm signals when i first updated to .368 some months ago. Even i got a news sim from Talkmore but could not obtain gsm signals. Ironically i got gsm signals with Netcom sim. Then someone suggested to disable pin code & it worked for Talkmore sim & i got gsm signals :) But i don't know what to do now :(

aisback

Nov 1, 2010
camera is a bit slow
for some reason this morning it froze and i had to take the battery in and out to turn on

also the camera goes black sometimes

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
Hm, I experienced some issues with lower keyboard buttons on landscape as well. Also, first random reboot o_O

I'll ask my stupid question again... Is it possible to get the stock SE keyboard?

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
With respect to FXP development specially J for his effort. After trying for 24 hours flashing many different method I am not yet able to fix the 3G issue.
I have uploaded this file since J has deleted the original FXP24. If you have any problem me doing this, please let me know and I remove it.
I have uploaded this for people in the same situation like me.
Cheers,

FXP 24

aj700

Sep 19, 2010
Seems like you can't get data with swedish carrier Telia... My carrier Halebop uses the same net as Telia... :(

my carrier is also Telia. and it works for me now after starting from scratch, wiping data, cache, dalvik, battery stats etc.
btw, I see Halebop APN also present on my phone, so I am sure that is also supported.
/Aj

pietr0

Jun 4, 2008
Antwerp
my carrier is also Telia. and it works for me now after starting from scratch, wiping data, cache, dalvik, battery stats etc.
btw, I see Halebop APN also present on my phone, so I am sure that is also supported.
/Aj

If you started from scratch, what firmware / kernel did you have before you started?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

Last edited:

matteh80

Mar 17, 2010
Stockholm
www.mathiashedstrom.se
/Aj

Weird, have tried multiple times and wiped everything. Did you go from 2.3.3 or 2.3.4?

EDIT: Did you have to disable pin-lock for your sim? If I don't disable it, it says my pin is wrong when unlocking phone in CM...

Last edited:

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
Weird, have tried multiple times and wiped everything. Did you go from 2.3.3 or 2.3.4?

EDIT: Did you have to disable pin-lock for your sim? If I don't disable it, it says my pin is wrong when unlocking phone in CM...

My sim in unlocked. Phone is not even branded but on the setting says "Lock Sim card" and its check "ON" and I don't know the password. any hints?

What the heck is going on?

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
With respect to FXP development specially J for his effort. After trying for 24 hours flashing many different method I am not yet able to fix the 3G issue.
I have uploaded this file since J has deleted the original FXP24. If you have any problem me doing this, please let me know and I remove it.
I have uploaded this for people in the same situation like me.
Cheers,

FXP 24

We just need to flash the kernel?

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA

everything. Flash the kernel and then in recover do the stuff with FXP24 RC1 file and then the Google stuff. Like a complete flash. Kernel is not the same as the new one. I have tried it and it failed so please do it as a completely new flashing procedure.

Good Luck

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Did you mean you only need the kernel and you have the rest? I could upload the kernel only if you like.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FreeXperia PROJECT
    (Unlocked bootloader only)

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

If you want to contribute to FreeXperia Project you can access it on git
    https://github.com/freexperia

if you want to support our work you can donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=THUJZQB2U5PNC

Our team is not responsable of any damage that you or you phone will suffer by using our work
    HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip and GAPPS ADDON to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
    ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press lower right key and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3
    - when phone is booting (FreeXperia Logo) press volume down key several times to enter recovery
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select rom
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select GAPPS
    - wipe device
    - reboot

DOWNLOAD
    Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download conunt)

cm7_1.jpgcm7_3.jpgcm7_2.jpg
    CM7 PROGRESS

FIXED
    GSM - voice and data
    SENSORS - from source
    WIFI - from source
    FM - from source (not working for now)
    LIGHTS - from source
    VIDEO - from source
    AUDIO - from source
    GPS - from source
    Gralloc - from source
    HOTSPOT - from source
    BT - precompiled
    Live View - UGLY but SMART Accesory
    Live Watch - usefull, nice, smart
    RECOVERY - almost ready
    3D - precompiled
    CAMERA - precompiled
    ANT+ - precompiled and source

WORK IN PROGRESS
    HDMI - work in progress (for suported devices)
    FM - work in progress

BUGTRAKER
    http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/
    hy all

GREAT NEWS
    WE GAVE MERGED ARC,NEO and PLAY devices into CyanogenMod

we will prepare new releases soon
    sorry for delay
    build system is broken and we can not make new rom
    we will keep you updated

J
    FreeXperia Team