[Q] do females use xda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

virgillette

Mar 27, 2011
Houston
Modded my dumb phones way back when... rooted my CLIQ, MT3GS, GTablet and my Epic(currently on CM9). No one currently in my house other than me knows what root means. I taught my son well and he roots his own stuff now that he has moved out. I'm a gamer, too!

Reactions: ac16313

samsungd700

Mar 12, 2012
here is one that went mad when she found out that she cant have ICS from Sprint

deadhooker1.jpg

Jul 2, 2011
Oxfordshire
Ooohh... I love it when you talk tech to me!

;) But seriously, we are not a bunch of sexist thugs; I think the OP was just bringing to voice the observation that most of the folks on XDA are (seemingly) male. And SassiBob is the Goddess of XDA and worthy of our devotion...

IMAO, SassiBob is the female counterpart to Philip DeFranco.

That's not a bad thing, but that's what she appears to be to me.

I wonder if she does hardcore Android development too?

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Guys, I hope your realize the SassiBob is no longer doing XDA TV, and neither is azrienoch and I believe Sam Caplat. They've been canned essentially.
(Taken from twitter:)

"@ssimmmo: @azrienoch do you even do xda tv any more, I don't know how many unboxing I can take.... lol"

"@azrienoch: @ssimmmo No, I don't. The senior mods took over the portal and the youtube channel and tried to undo all my changes of the last year."

"@ssimmmo: @azrienoch that crap you and bob made xda tv I see you work at ultimobile.. good work you are doing there"

"@azrienoch: @ssimmmo Thanks, man. In the meantime, we'll be doing stuff with @Rootzwiki's SuperUserTV. http://t.co/eCBzvZrB"

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
If they do, its only until they stumble upon this thread

What kinda women would run away from this site becuz they found this thread? Let's face it moding software & hardware is just like flying aircraft & driving fast on the road & track. Yes there are women that are good at it & some that like it & dream about it, but most are males. That's just how it is guys.

I mean look how many times we see guys hear saying things like "my wife, GF loves your theme" hell I do it to over at AC myself. i got my GF rocking cm7 for the last 8 mouths or so, just lest week I finly got her ass to flash an update. I can really remember only one female saying her BF like a rom she flash for hin, & one female that did a flash for her husband.

The amount of females that know what rooting is it like trying to talk turbos with females & all the women out there that do work on there own race cars, fly aircraft, over clock a gaming pc untill it craches know that I'm right, most of the friends they have in said hobby are male.

Xda is just like the Army when it comes to females

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

Last edited:

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
What kinda women would run away from this site becuz they found this thread? Let's face it moding software & hardware is just like flying aircraft & driving fast on the road & track. Yes there are women that are good at it & some that like it & dream about it, but most are males. That's just how it is guys.

I mean look how many times we see guys hear saying things like "my wife, GF loves your theme" hell I do it to over at AC myself. i got my GF rocking cm7 for the last 8 mouths or so, just lest week I finly got her ass to flash an update. I can really remember only one female saying her BF like a rom she flash for hin, & one female that did a flash for her husband.

The amount of females that know what rooting is it like trying to talk turbos with females & all the women out there that do work on there own race cars, fly aircraft, over clock a gaming pc untill it craches know that I'm right, most of the friends they have in said hobby are male.

Xda is just like the Army when it comes to females

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

Dude....calm down. He said "If they do, its cause they found this" meaning if they are on xda, it was probably only to respond to this. I've reported you because i can't stand your argumentative, uninformedposts any longer.

I am Z.

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Silly!

Of course we do! Frankly, in my particular case, I'm always the "go to" person for any and all phone issues and computer issues. So, we do exist! Some of us just break the mold. FYI, YES, I really do know how to drive a vehicle very well & have the same opinion many of those of the opposite sex have in regards to "women drivers" Did I just write that down for everyone to see? Oops! To vindicate myself, in my opinion, there are a lot of people whom are terrible drivers, male & female! Anyways, had to stand up & get counted!
    Wow...... Really boys???
    Yes there are girls who use xda. .. Guess what. We do know how to root phones flash roms and even change radios/ril combs and kernels. Some of us even know what .9.png's are, how to compile and decompile apk's and even sign them....omg

Wait for it... There is even at least 1 female mod

But I'll agree, alot of girls Wii use xda, don't post alot... for a multitude of reasons
    Yes we do!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Im a girl...obviously lol & i use XDA.
    :)
    how-come-when-i-talk-to-girls-on-facebook-they-dont-answer-me-back.png

LOL ... Again...