[OTA]ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.9-1.26.401.2_release_256505 - Link!

Search This thread

@home

Feb 16, 2009
Why are branded users clogging this thread up? It's the OTA for unbranded, EU-only handsets so branded users will have to wait for the carrier to update OR flash a custom ROM

There's no point asking how to apply it if you are on anything other than 1.26.401.2

+1

10 char

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
CIDs that work with this OTA are:

cidnum: HTC__001
cidnum: HTC__E11
cidnum: HTC__203
cidnum: HTC__Y13
cidnum: HTC__102
cidnum: HTC__405
cidnum: HTC__304
cidnum: HTC__032
cidnum: HTC__J15
cidnum: HTC__A07
cidnum: HTC__016
cidnum: HTC__M27

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Is a complete factory reset recommended after installing this update ota?

its in the OP mate

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

exactly, i'm HTC__016 and still :mad:

The-Last-Hylian

Feb 14, 2012
www.ivaninsurance.co.uk

Where'd you find this? :)

TY for info so everyone can see.

Can we add this to the first post in this thread?, so people can check and then not needlessly ask if they can get the OTA?
---
Ignore that I see it's already been done XD
( I didn't read 1st Post well enough ^^)

Last edited:

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Verge reporting!

http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/18/2956978/htc-one-x-ota-update-available
HTC is pushing out an OTA update to the HTC One X which should fix a large portion of the troubles the flagship smartphone has faced since launching. A number of users have complained about battery life and overheating (reportedly due to a misplaced power management app), instability, as well as issues with using hardware buttons in Ice Cream Sandwich that we highlighted in our review.

We'll have to wait for the dust to settle to see if this really does solve every problem users have had, but initial reports from Android Central claim on-screen menu and auto-brightness sensitivity issues have been resolved. Fudzilla also uploaded a screenshot of popular benchmarking app AnTuTu posting 11,290 — that's higher than pre-update scores, indicating improved general performance (although benchmarks are by no means definitive). The update's official title is 1.28.401.9, it's around a 30MB download, and won't overwrite any of your data. You can check to see if the update is ready for your device by heading to Software Updates inside the "About" settings menu on your One X

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
antutuwota.jpg

confirm please :)

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
How can you update if you already have rooted and CWM installed?

The link you linked was closed the moderator.

Please help! Really wanna update...

dude just wait till tonight or tomorrow and probably most roms in development will be updated anyway to the latest update that is being rolled out by HTC. No poiint of you asking people to give you a guide..if you want then unroot and go back to stock and update then. and then re root again....best bet is to wait for updated custom roms. simple as that

Reactions: Johnny0906

Johnny0906

May 30, 2011
dude just wait till tonight or tomorrow and probably most roms in development will be updated anyway to the latest update that is being rolled out by HTC. No poiint of you asking people to give you a guide..if you want then unroot and go back to stock and update then. and then re root again....best bet is to wait for updated custom roms. simple as that

Thanks, but how is unrooting done? Would relocking do the trick?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Remove USB cable/Charger while running the OTA

OTA is out and uploaded by me!
    http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/40001628/file.html
    http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_ENDEAVOR_...1.26.401.2_release_256505w0tk6eiq8g74y4vb.zip

People with CMW who wanna flash: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1605885

Changelog:
    Code:
    Builddate 14 april 2012
    New HBOOT 0.94
    New SYSTEM 1.28.401.9
    New RADIO 1.1204.103.14
    Force GPU still not working
    Sense Calander widget crashing fixed
    HTC Calander double dates has been fixed
    EA Games app not included
    Speed improvement
    HTC Sense not crashing anymore
    Screen glitches are gone
    Playing Tegra3 optimized games feels better now, have not had any lag yet
    No 3.x kernell :(
    HTC Gallary playback goes smoother
    NvCPLSvc.apk not fixed :S
    ICS detection improved, dots removes in Youtube app
    Beats audio improved, no more skipping
    Non-Sense widget scrolling is now smooth
    Live Wallpaper pausing while going to other pages is still pressent
    HTC Teeter running smooth now
    Still no USB OTG

I don't get the OTA, OTA is for the following CID's
    Code:
    1.28 for CN released: RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_HTCCN_CHS_1.28.1400.5_Radio_1.1204.103.14L_release_255009_signed.exe
    http://dl.dbank.com/c0fbhyazp1
    Htc should spend more time trying minimize issues, in that respect you've got to give to apple for their efforts. HTC should launch fewer handsets and take more pride in their products. Invest more in quality control, Having said that I still prefer htc one x over any other mobile currently in the market.
    Last year was a bad year for htc but they have turned it around with one x. Now they just need to improve their marketing and advertising. Take a leaf out of samung s book, see their ads makes you want to go out and purchase a Note.

Actually, Apple took 12 months to fix the random restarts of the first IOS version, which were 3-5 per week!, (which when you have manual iTunes sync, after this restart - iTunes would remove all apps as auto sync would turn back on)

Apple also took a few weeks to fix the 'heavy' battery drain in their latest IOS5 (some people were reporting full battery drain in just an hour)

The HOX software is nowhere near as bad as this (bug wise), & this phone is only just over a week old. - I don't see the panic at all.

Personally , my HTC is running just fine, the bugs I have or optimizations I want are soooo minimalistic that they ain't even worth moaning about, people on this forum take little bugs & make them dramatic until they get what they want.

My battery truly trumps my SGS2, my H/3G constant streaming test was a whopping 9hrs 15 minutes,

My browser is truly a revolution, never used one sooo good before.

People will always complain, more so than people will boast of their phone, so especially on a forum - it would seem bug reports are stacking up, which is not the case.

Sure, we all want 1.28 but only because testers received 1.27 which reported even greater battery - without this news, nobody would be any wiser.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Suddenly this has become xdawhiners.. Call me lucky, but my phone is perfect with zero hardware defects.
    Care to share how you managed to do that? :)

Lets say someone is busy with that, and when it's done. It will be shared!