What's a a good Bumper/ext battery combo for the I777?

Search This thread
Jul 21, 2012
Hey xda champs,

So I've got the gt-Max extended battery, a case mate case, and an unrelated otter box for my samsung galaxy s 2 I777. I'm looking for something new. I've seen a few Aluminum bumpers and extended batteries and I was wondering what you guys think are the best bumpers/extended batteries for the price. I'm looking to blow around 100$ for the two individual items but lower if possible. This is because I am a broke college student. With all the apps I'm constantly running with this ROM (Phone Bricker 2.7) I enjoy the extra battery life that a massive battery provides. However, the gt max has a P.O.S. back cover and I'd like something a little higher-quality. If you guys and gals have any opinions on what cases/batteries are exceptional above the rest (within the price range) I'd love to here some experienced feedback on the matter. Thanks for your help and stay awesome.

Sincerely,

A broke college student

Last edited:

rdahl578

May 3, 2010
I've had a Seidio extended battery for about a year and it's still going strong. The replacement battery back is a bit unwieldy to get snapped on, but once it's on its locked in tight. I haven't found a phone case that fits around it, but after being case-less for a while I just found I didn't really need one.