how to flash stock recovery

Search This thread
B

bublz654

hi there. I want to know how to flash stock recovery. im on xt1032, stock ROM 4.4.2 unrooted (I flashed the backup I made before I rooted).I want to go to 4.4.3. now I want to know how to flash stock recovery. through moto tool ? or through adb (please post on what command I should do to flash recovery and where should I open the cmd and where to put file if u say adb) [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California
hi there. I want to know how to flash stock recovery. im on xt1032, stock ROM 4.4.2 unrooted (I flashed the backup I made before I rooted).I want to go to 4.4.3. now I want to know how to flash stock recovery. through moto tool ? or through adb (please post on what command I should do to flash recovery and where should I open the cmd and where to put file if u say adb) [emoji4]

Okay first of all download your firmware from sbf motorola and extract the zip file to the same location as your adb/fastboot folder. In the folder where your recovery.img and your fastboot is "Hold Shift and Right Click and choose open command window here" Make sure you got USB Debugging on and type in the following command adb reboot bootloader when it reboots into bootloader then you will type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

B

bublz654

Okay first of all download your firmware from sbf motorola and extract the zip file to the same location as your adb/fastboot folder. In the folder where your recovery.img and your fastboot is "Hold Shift and Right Click and choose open command window here" Make sure you got USB Debugging on and type in the following command adb reboot bootloader when it reboots into bootloader then you will type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
yeah I have my official firmware downloaded n extracted. is the place where adb/fastboot folder in sdk --> platform tools?

B

bublz654

anyway. I'm on 4.4.3 now. in rooted as well. thank you very much