replacement battery

Search This thread

Jack_capvil

Nov 18, 2012
NAILLOUX (31)
battery bp7x not recognized

Hi,

I bought a replacement battery model bp7x for my Milestone 2 (Moto A953) and it is not recognized... It means that phone works perfectly but that I cannot charge battery from phone itself.
Is there a way to make it better? A parameter to adjust?
Every idea could help me to solve this boring situation
THANKS by advance for any help :eek:

luonchinguoc

Sep 3, 2010
Hi,

I bought a replacement battery model bp7x for my Milestone 2 (Moto A953) and it is not recognized... It means that phone works perfectly but that I cannot charge battery from phone itself.
Is there a way to make it better? A parameter to adjust?
Every idea could help me to solve this boring situation
THANKS by advance for any help :eek:

You may need the universal charger for your battery and you have to take the battery out of your phone for using with this charger.

Ashareth

Mar 23, 2012
Paris
Honestly they aren't worth it anymore, not with 2200mah batteries the size of bp6x working fine with the MS2....

I'm using this one for a few months and it's more than fine, my phone is revived, despite having a LOT of background app that consume a lot.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2430...312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5ae8a3a4d0

This one is the same from the same compagny, but even bigger (didn't exist when i got mine :/).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2680...086?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f1aad5266

They are sending it all around Europe either for free or minimal cost, and the packaging of the battery is more than neat (it's in it's own plastic wrapping, and the whole in a protected letter).

Got mine in about 3 days from the UK to France.

Jack_capvil

Nov 18, 2012
NAILLOUX (31)
@ashareth

Are these batteries correctly recognised by the phone?
I bought one model which is ignored and as a result unusable.

Envoyé depuis mon A953 avec Tapatalk

Ashareth

Mar 23, 2012
Paris
@ashareth

Are these batteries correctly recognised by the phone?
I bought one model which is ignored and as a result unusable.

Envoyé depuis mon A953 avec Tapatalk

I have two of those (my MS2 and my brother's), and they are both properly recognized (both son sfc's CM9 and on Tezet's CM10).

No idea about stock, i was already full time on CM9 when i bought them.

Jack_capvil

Nov 18, 2012
NAILLOUX (31)
:good: This "big capacity battery" is really better but not so miraculous as I could hope ...

I am now able to use my phone all the day long but without 3g because 3G connection drains the battery very quickly on this phone.

In comparison with newer devices equipped with very similar batteries, only a short day of usage is not great but really better than previously. :)

e1rat4

Oct 5, 2013
buenos aires
Where I live (Argentina) the biggest battery i found is the bp7x (motorola titanium) which is a little big bigger in size so i can't put the battery cover on, but, the 1830mA of the new bp7x are about the same as the 1400mA of my old battery :confused: i think that is because old battery is original and new battery is a crappy chinese copy, I see the 2650mA battery and just want it so much, my battery usually doesn't last more than 16-18hs :(