[REF] Bricked TG's problem solved - Instruction how to unBRICK

Search This thread

Laserek_Poland

Jul 11, 2008
Warsaw
Hi all

I've just found and checked solution for many of you who BRICKED they loved TG. :D
I did it on TG01, dont have TG01A - so this have to be checked by owners.

I bricked my TG 5 times to be sure its working :p

Needed tools: http://u.115.com/file/f7fcb79872
TG software
TGTool 1.3
TG Downloader
TG drivers

TG have to be DISCONNECTED from PC!!!!

1. You need to be sure you have charged battery.
Use fried TG or some external charging solution.
2. Install TG Downloader
Before you will install application be sure that TG is NOT CONNECTED to PC.
Install Downloader and click next. Application should install TG01W drivers.
3. Prepare bin file.
tgtool -dec TG01WP_5005000176.tsw tg01.bin
3. Open Downloader as adimi (Vista)
4. Click on Browse and select tg01.bin. App will inform you about problem with version but accept.
Now connect your TG with charged battery to PC. Windows should start install drivers and new device Toshiba DL and some ports. After installatin click "Change Port" at Downloader and choose "Toshiba Download Port" and click "Download Mode". App will inform "Faild to open port" click OK and click "Downloade Mode" again. On status bar app will inform Done and LED on TG will start to be white.
Click on "Start Download" and go to make small coffe. TG's LED will start to blink on many colours and its correct.
Wait till appp restart your TG.

And you loved device is working again.

Have nice day

Last edited:

ZedEx48K

Mar 15, 2008
Yeah the link is no longer valid, if possible you or FFBoy could repost the file/or complete set of files it would be great, the fear of flashing would be over for most of us :)

nekicowek

Apr 23, 2010
seems like there are many of us brickowners waiting for that link..
plaease upload tg downloader asap.
many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9j_BullQ&feature=youtu.be

To make this video- I BRICK my tg01! ....by flash a tg01 tsw ROM- brick the device with pull out battery AND how to un- brick it again

here the unbrick instructions:

2. LCD Display stay black (or verry dim black light) and when plug it in to charge No red LED flash, not possible to RESET OR Hard RESET
    = unbrick method= TG Downloader over PC connection with user manual in german (pls translate with google translator for other language) contains: TG01 Downloader TG01 Driver TGTool and here the needed bin file for tg downloader (unzip)
    this has worked if you was a girl id kiss you 1000000000000000000 times saved me some money on a new tg01 that did:)

i´m glad to help you, without kisses :D, but i understand you: your tg01 is back to live! Hit the thank button for me, that is ok
    i did this but i couldnt creat .bin file for tg
    This is my problem i lost my tg boot i follow 1 post instruction every thing is ok but step 3 i cant create tg01.bin file
    These are my softwars
    Tgtool
    Tg downloader
    Tg01wp_5005000176.tsw
    Is these enofgh or i need other software?
    If i need other softwar tell me link or not pleas tell me how can create tg01.bin file
    Thank you

here the tg01.bin file (unzip)
    Disaster...

I installed eZinput keyboard for htc. After that I restarted device. Device has not booted, only Toshiba logo. After that I tried pin methode and than was mistake. battery fall down in first 5 seconds. That was end.... I tried everything, but no sucses... Last 3 days I can not sleep, eat.... Please help someone and somehow. I am in Bosnia and we have not Toshiba service.
    sorry for my bad English...

friends help mee...
    :(
    Hi
    does anyone know what's the voltage on a full battery?
    My Tg01 is bricked and I can't get the PC to see it, I suspect my battery is low, I checked it and was 3.9 Volts, is it right?
    Thanx in advance