[LIST] ROMS,MODS,THEMES,APKS for the Droid 3-Updated 2/25/12!!

Search This thread

kshen1

Sep 3, 2011
My big question is: if we try flashing one of these ROMs to an xt860, and it isn't compatible are we likely to still be able to boot into recovery(as we have no sbf) I don't mind trying if I can just restore from a nandroid but I don't know enough about ROMs to know how badly it could brick it

Sent from my rooted xt860

My thoughts are no you cannot boot into recovery because the roms flash your /system. Just don't do it till you get the OK.

Sent from my DROID3 using xda premium

wootizzle

Aug 28, 2011
Washington, DC
Having issues using switchpro to reboot now. At first it'd take a few tries to work now it just flatout won't. Also does anyone have cityid?

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA App

wootizzle

Aug 28, 2011
Washington, DC
**** I didn't mean to post that in here, lol. But um. I had removed it and reinstalled finally it asked. I granted and checked to remember and it rebooted but again its not working. My bad for posting in the wrong place. Meant to post in monster rom thread.

kshen1

Sep 3, 2011
**** I didn't mean to post that in here, lol. But um. I had removed it and reinstalled finally it asked. I granted and checked to remember and it rebooted but again its not working. My bad for posting in the wrong place. Meant to post in monster rom thread.

Its all good, this is a support thread too anyways.

wootizzle

Aug 28, 2011
Washington, DC
Okay cool.. I got it solved in a way tho. For some reason if I just tap it like I usually would it just like goes away. But if I tap n hold for a second or two it registers and reboots. Not sure why its different now. All good, tho.

Benjamin150

Sep 5, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Okay cool.. I got it solved in a way tho. For some reason if I just tap it like I usually would it just like goes away. But if I tap n hold for a second or two it registers and reboots. Not sure why its different now. All good, tho.

Monster Rom has been updated today to v1.1i

kshen1

Sep 3, 2011
Updated 10/11/11. HUGE Update. Added Mods and Themes, redesigned the list.

eezdva

Jun 24, 2011
Amsterdam
I actually have a few Canadian friends that are devs. I will see what I can do to have them try and port CM7 to the XT860 ONCE IT IS STABLE.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Hi Kshen1

Did you have any news from your Canadian devs friends??

And you have any idea if there are some devs working on the XT 860???

MrJudylicious

Sep 8, 2011
Indiana
the kid in the other thread flashed it to the stock, sbf'd and still had major problems. he had to clear the cache, then flash soemthing else (stock deodexed, MONSTERrom, or SteelDroid), and then apply unleashed 0.1.2

Top Liked Posts