[APP][4.0+] Doze - Relax

Search This thread

BinaryTB

Oct 1, 2010
Quick question. Does this app have Chromecast support? I like to doze off in my living room sometimes.

bangishotyou

Dec 27, 2011
South Texas
Not at the moment, it's something i'm looking to add soon it has been requested a few times.

Well, consider this a second request. I would love Chromecast support. I suffer from insomnia and have trouble sleeping in general, so I definitely look forward to trying this out tonight. Chromecast support would be phenomenal if it works out and helps me get to sleep, which I'm really hoping it does.

Great looking app! Thanks for sharing it with us!

netsyd

Jul 3, 2006
For those who have tried it - what kind of (cell) data utilization are you seeing? I know I'll take a hit on my data plan, just wondering about how much.

Thanks!

ViolentR

Nov 9, 2011
No idea what's going on with the app on my phone but when i run the app the screen flickers then it'll go black and reboot my phone ;/. Tried un-installing it and reinstalling, same problem.

I'm on 4.4 Kitkat, Carbon rom. - Galaxy S4 Mini

Dan-SRi

Aug 16, 2010
Dorset
Nice little app this! Definitely gonna rate after a few more nights use...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
Saw this in the news today (lifehacker?)... Quick question for you... What is the bitrate for the streaming? Plan to try it soon. Thank you! :)

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.

Manindra29

May 16, 2012
quarkninja.blogspot.in
Thank you for this brilliant app!

Have already reviewed it on the Play Store & unlocked premium features to support development.

One sincere feature request: Please consider adding an option to d/l tracks offline or some sort of local playback that caches already downloaded tracks. I understand that the tracks are of 10 mins duration. But in scenarios where data usage is restricted, the app becomes unusable for me. With my usage, the app uses up about 100 MB per day. On many days I'm away from a wifi connection so I can't use the app with my 3G connection(which is pricier) due to its excessive data usage. So please give us an option for local playback. Even if as a premium feature, I'll be more than happy to pay up! :)

Cheers!

Androfy

Aug 25, 2015
There is a new Relax App coming soon..

Moodify is a new App for Relax music melody coming soon....it is supposed to contain 250+ unique Relaxing music melody ambient nature offline Sounds divided in 9 Categories for ease of use, it will also contain 42 Brainwave sounds including Isochronic, Binaural, White Noise, Solfeggio sounds.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Morning Meditation Yoga, Work out exercise, Ambient Sounds, Instrumental Relax, Brain wave sounds, Night Lullaby, Beach & Ocean Nature sounds, Wind Storm Rain Nature Sounds, Forest Nature sounds....this 9 category will have more than 250 sounds!!!!!!Also with Background play and Wallpaper view mode....developers are saying in free version 134 sounds will be there with 3 sounds simultaneous play option, premium version is supposed to cost around 1 and half dollar with 254 sounds and unlimited play....here is what I could find from the developer's page....

☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT’S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ Unbeatable bank of 250+ Outstanding high quality ambient sounds, many of them are original field Recording, 42 brainwave frequencies, 9 categories for easy browse
✓ Play in background.
✓ Mix your favorite sounds & music together with different volumes to create your own personal melodies. Create almost infinite possibilities! Thousands of way to Relax and fall asleep!
✓ Includes 5 out of the box favorites for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name and Replay your favorites easily
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep.
✓ One Touch toggle HD wallpaper view, High quality professional design, blur icon presentation to soothe your eye, Go to Main Category to view all sub category sounds, Enjoy unique and beautiful interface for easy selection of sounds

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

250+ unique Relaxing music melody ambient nature offline Sounds divided in 9 Categories,
42 Brainwave sounds including Isochronic, Binaural, White Noise, Solfeggio sounds.
Morning Meditation Yoga, Work out exercise, Ambient Sounds, Instrumental Relax, Brain wave sounds, Night Lullaby, Beach & Ocean Nature sounds, Wind Storm Rain Nature Sounds or Forest Nature sounds

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doze - Relaxing Music

yYZQ2YJ_OH7vcOV821yK2HkRC7F6S6md1eY0a7-nKO0vYLNs0L5eBlXcsjBDcLLplYNy=h900-rw

hR-xMRMe5ZNv3NQIpkhFlshdEl_WBgXE7-vjCYlNT9q7wkvBcsxmg-PkfYQ57T5UAKw=h900-rw

Description

Doze offers infinite streaming of relaxing music and other ambient sounds to help you sleep, or just to relax. Just press play and a track will be randomly chosen and streamed from our server. Simple right?

Set a sleep timer, dim your screen and relax. Doze has endless playback so you don't need to worry about disruptions. Doze can be used in many other situations, perfect for yoga, meditation sessions or even while massaging.

Doze is still being developed so expect regular updates and many more tracks in the near future, got an idea for a feature? Send us an email.
    Sleep better and wake up feeling happier and more refreshed. Free to download and no ads, why not give it a try?

This is my first app and i'm just looking for some feedback, i'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Updated to include:
    • Notification
    • Sleep timer
    • New icon
    • New tracks includes: River, Ocean, Campfire, Piano, Thunderstorm, Ambient, Bamboo flute, Forest and Binaural sounds.
    Wonderful app indeed!!! Really surprised! A configurable sleep timer would be a really welcome addition!
    Little question : how many tracks are available? Are they streamed each time or are they downloaded to the device for next time use?
    Cheers AMD keep up the good work!!

Note 2 N7100 - Dr. Ketan v6.1 ROM @240 dpi - MK4 base - Devil2 Kernel

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just about to publish an update with sleep timer support. There are around 30 tracks currently available with each ~10 minutes in duration. They are streamed each time.
    Cheers.
    Cool app but no way to exit it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
    Thank you for this brilliant app!

Have already reviewed it on the Play Store & unlocked premium features to support development.

One sincere feature request: Please consider adding an option to d/l tracks offline or some sort of local playback that caches already downloaded tracks. I understand that the tracks are of 10 mins duration. But in scenarios where data usage is restricted, the app becomes unusable for me. With my usage, the app uses up about 100 MB per day. On many days I'm away from a wifi connection so I can't use the app with my 3G connection(which is pricier) due to its excessive data usage. So please give us an option for local playback. Even if as a premium feature, I'll be more than happy to pay up! :)

Cheers!