[ PORTED APPS ] From S5, Note3, Tab Pro, S4, Note 10.1, etc..

Search This thread

Conito11

Feb 22, 2013
There is any s6's photo editor avaliable? I want to make collages and stuff :D

Sent from my SM-N910S using XDA Free mobile app

pakisan

Jan 30, 2012
Does anybody have a version and working bootable of the drawer of S Finder?

Inviato dal mio GT-N5110 utilizzando Tapatalk

dansen926

May 29, 2008
Kids Mode ---> extract zip and install normal apk
Unfortunately, I couldn't get all the apks to install normally. Some apks' installation attempts referred to some permissions errors. When I tried running the app, it took me to an installer to try and redownload the apps, but that failed.

kato7youknow

Sep 13, 2014
San Antonio Tx.
mod Tab 4 8.0 inch - 4.4.4 Touchwiz Launcher v3 is working

It works on my Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R. It is a bit laggy , can you port it for my tablet. Thank you in advanced.

Last edited:

kato7youknow

Sep 13, 2014
San Antonio Tx.

It is working on my Samsung galaxy tab 3. 7.0 SM-T210R . it has a bug when I edit pageon tthe home screen and add pages then go back to home screen the task bar at the bottom of the screen with the apps icons go away I have to reboot then thy come back.
Wallpaper settings works OK on the home screen for me.
Can you help fix this ? Or port it for my tablet? Thank you in advanced.

vasek.x1

Apr 23, 2010
Note 2014 Keyboard reupload request

Hi, the link to Note 2014 keyboard is broken. Can somebody reupload it please? I need to make the handwriting "keyboard" working on my Slimkat ROM (the Google's handwriting "keyboard" is completely useless for my handwriting at all).

lujki1

Aug 21, 2014
Podgorica
Weird enough these apps work without root installed just like any user app without any problem... This simply updates my stock system apps (which I didn't think was possible without root)
On Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
********** UPDATE 7/15/2014
Moded - Tab 4 - Touchwiz Launcher for Note 8 by me
See post#140 for install instruction and download

New Accuweather and Briefing Widget for Note 8 by me
See post#143 for install instruction and download

********** UPDATE 7/21/2014
New Galaxy Tab 4 - Samsung MyFiles for Note 8 by me
See post#153 for install instruction and download

********** UPDATE 7/25/2014
[port/new] Galaxy Tab 4 - Samsung SPlanner and SPlanner Widget by me
See post#168 for install instruction and download

********** UPDATE 8/8/2014
[port/new] New - Samsung Here and Now Magazine and Widget by me
See post#198 for install instruction and download

********** UPDATE 10/25/2014
[port/new]Ported - Tab 4 8.0 inch - 4.4.4 Touchwiz Launcher & SecTabletMyFiles2 for Galaxy Note by me
See post#252 for install instruction and download

********** UPDATE 11/2/2014
[port/new]Ported - Tab 4 8.0 inch - 4.4.4 SecTabletClockPackage & SecTabletWorldClock_Multiwindow by me
See post#159 for install instruction and download

Usage:
Everything here provided as it is, please do NOT ask for support or help or complain about it. Please also do search the thread before you post the questions here. If you want to use these ported apps in your own ROM, you only have to give proper credits, just as a way of courtesy, and you do NOT need ask for permission, but it would be nice if you let me know if you are using it your own ROM.

Lastly, If you find this thread helpful and enjoyed new ported apps, why not click THANK YOU :D[/QUOTE]

Can you make your latest launcher support changing filemanager to es or what so ever we want? i really want the stock with es file manager. but i know your launcher is only for gnabo rom. i want it to work with stock rom with corrected dpi

Reactions: Alper0

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
People this thread hasn't been updated in quite sometime now. I highly doubt apps or even links will be updated

Sent from my Note 8

Olleo

Jun 19, 2010
Anyone managed to import notes from old s note (3.1.0) to newer (4.1)? After restore by titanium I see those in /data/data/com.samsung.android.snote/files, but s note doesn't recognize them.

sukhmanp708

Dec 25, 2016
please port Tab S messages

Hello all,

First thing first; This is your Warning!:

As we are currently getting latest official 4.4.2 update to our beloved Note 8.0 tablet,
I thought I should start a new fresh threads for ported apps from other Samsung devices (such as S5, S4, Note3, etc) that may work well on our Note 8.0 4.4.2.
Please note that because each Samsung devices has different DPI resolution, different specs, some ported apps may not look good or may get FCs on Note 8 tablet, so play around with DPI change using App Setting Xposed.

This thread most likely act as a Repository Ported Apps. I can't really promise you that I will keep update the list daily or even weekly, but I will try my best to keep it up.

Most of ported apps listed below only works with Samsung + KitKat (4.3/4.4.2) Touchwiz + Deodexed ROMs combination.
Some ported apps can be installed as normal apk file, but some requires to push either System\app or System\priv-app folder, along with required libs, framework jar files, etc.. thus require root. Please note that; some ported app(s) provided as flashable zip file, but some are not, so make sure you read instruction before you post the question here in this thread.

Please don't make any requests to me to port an app, as I am extremely busy with work and family, however if I can, I will try to help whenever possible. In addition please check download links, which linked to original ported app thread that where ported app resides, where you should see additional install instructions there.

Here's some Installing Instructions for some of S5 ported apps below

wframework ---> put it to system/framework and set permissions reboot (give error some device)
Camera app ---> flash zip. Go to settings, resolution and select 6mp.
Gallery2014 ---> flash zip delete SecGallery2013.apk (system/priv-app) reboot
Bootanimation ---> flash zip
S5 Theme ---> flash zip
S Browser ---> flash zip
S Studio ---> flash zip
Story Album ---> install normal apk. If you put system/app have fc
Multiwindows ---> extract zip. delete old files and copy multiwindowstrayservice.apk(system/app)
& multiwindows.jar(system/framework) and set permission
Music Player ---> flash zip. If you have fc, make wipe data, wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot and reflash.
MusicLiveShare2&MusicCommonUtility ---> extract zip delete old files and copy new files(system/app)
Messaging App ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot (need twframework)
Email ---> install normal apk
Group Play---> install normal apk
Camcorder ---> put system/app and set permissons reboot
Radio---> put system/app and set permissons reboot
S Baro ---> install normal apk
GeoLookOut ---> install normal apk
Accuweather 2014&Weatherdaemon from here --> delete weather daemon and accuweather2013 and copy new files set permission (system/app)
Firewall ---> install normal apk
Widgets ---> extract and install normal apk
Voice Note ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
S Planner ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
Easy One Hand ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
Kids Mod ---> extract zip and install normal apk.
File Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
Download Manager ---> install normal apk
Scrapbook ---> delete pinboard and copy new file(system/priv-app), delete RakeIn and copy new file(system/app)
Secwallpaperpicker ---> delete Secwallpaperchooser and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
S-Voice ---> install normal apk
Video ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
S Health&Health Service ---> install normal apk.First install health service after install s health
Gear Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
Gear Fit Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
Samsung Smart Remote ---> install normal apk
S5 Calculator ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
S Translator ---> install normal apk. Change your build.prop at the line ro.product.model=SM-G900F & reboot
S Note ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
Task Manager ---> install normal apk

S5 Apps

1. S5 TW Launcher - download
2. S5 S Note - download
3. S5 Samsung Watch ON - download and Update Samsung Watch ON 14/04/14
4. S5 Optical Reader - download
5. S5 Message App - download
6. S5 Music Player - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2707082 Note that this is partially working as reported, if you know fully working port, drop me a line.
Update for S5 Music Player: for moded for Note 8, see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52983480&postcount=56

7. S5 S Health - download - and use this to update: download

8. S5 AccuWeather Widget - download
** also try below if above does not work;

9. S5 Story Album - download
10. S5 S Voice - download
11.S5 Calculator - download
12. S5 My Files - download
13. S5 Video App - download
14. S5 S Planner - download
15. S5 S Translator - download
16. S5 S Baro - download
17. S5 Keyboard - download
18. S5 S Browser - download
19. S5 Quick Connect - download
20. S5 S Studio -download
21. S5 Gallery2014 - download
Update for S5 Gallery2014: for functional moded for Note 8, see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52983480&postcount=56
22. S5 SecEmail - download
-- UPDATE: Please see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53189910&postcount=116
23. S5 GeoLookOut Widgets - download
24. S5 Firewall - download
25. S5 Widgets - download
26. S5 Voice Note - download
27. S5 Task Manager - download
28. S5 Secwallpaperpicker - download
29. S5 Kids Mod - download
30. S5 Scrapbook - download
31. S5 SMemo - download
32. S5 BackUp App -download
33. S5 Magnifier Widget - download

Bonuses:
S5 TouchWiz Home Extreme Mod - 240/320 DPIs - download
Note 3 and the s5 keyboard for 240 DPI roms - download
S5 Accuweather Widget - download - yes I know I already posted above, this is a second port, in case above does not works, give this one a try.

Note 3 Apps

1. Note 3 TW Launcher - download
2. Note 3 My Files - download
3. Note 3 Bloomberg+ - download
4. Note 3 My Magazine - download
5. Note 3 Alarm widget - download
6. Note 3 Samsung Walet - download
7. Note 3 Sketchbook for Galaxy - download
8. Note3 Cool Jazz font - download
9. Note3 Alarm Widget - download
10. Note 3 My Magazine - download
11. Note3 Favorite Contacts Widget - download
12. Note 3 SecMyFiles2 - download
13. Note 3 Gallery - download
14. Note 3 wallpaper chooser - download
15. Note 3 Active Application Widget - download
16. Note 3 Keyboard (moded 240 DPI) - download
17. Note 3 group play - download
18. Note 3 voice adapt - download
19. Note 3 SNote/Scrapbook/ActionMenu - download
20. Note 3 IdeaSketch -download - link broken :rolleyes:
21. Note 3 S Pen Apps/Floating Window - download
22. Note 3 GalaxyFinder - download
23. Note 3 Browser - download
24. Note 3 Smartscroll - download
25. Note 3 Smarpause - download
26. Note 3 S-voice -download
27. Note 3 smart switch - download
28. Note 3 Email - download

Bonuses:
=========

Note 3 launcher with theme support -download
AIO Samsung galaxy S5 goodies KitKat Rom - download - be careful with this one please read forum carefully. It looks like this one is working on S3 kitkat, I don't see any reason why not work on Note 8 kitkat.

S4 Apps

. reserved

Galaxy Tab Pro Apps

. reserved

Note 10.1 2013/2014 Apps

1. S Note from Note 10.1 - download - thanks @edan1979

2. Note 2014 Keyboard - download Credit: thanks Mikyno!
*Push it to system/app and set proper permissions (644/rw-r-r)
* Reboot
* Go in a field where you can write and google voice will pop up. Tap on the field where you can write and you will have note 2014 keyboard.
This happens only the first time as system doesn't recognize immediately the keyboard
. reserved

Extras

1. Samsung S5 bootanimation/shutdown - download
2. Galaxy S5/S PRO TW Launcher & Accuweather 4.3/4.4 - download
- I was quite intersted this one, I tried one of the version posted in the thread, but did not work (I did not get FC though), could be something else, but I will try again, check catlog, etc and see why did not work.
Report it back if you test this and works. We need to ask original developer, sunajkram23 help!

3. Note 3 File Manager Style S5 -download. If you like Note 3 file explorer, but look like S5 themed :)

4. Accu Weather S5 5x2 for 5x5 and 5x6 grid -download - this is for people who said S5 accu weather is too small for our Note 8 tablet - please test it and report it here in this thread.

New Ported Apps

[port/new]Ported - Tab 4 8.0 inch - 4.4.4 Touchwiz Launcher & SecTabletMyFiles2 for Galaxy Note by me

[port/new]Ported - Tab 4 8.0 inch - 4.4.4 SecTabletClockPackage & SecTabletWorldClock_Multiwindow by me

Usage:
Everything here provided as it is, please do NOT ask for support or help or complain about it. Please also do search the thread before you post the questions here. If you want to use these ported apps in your own ROM, you only have to give proper credits, just as a way of courtesy, and you do NOT need ask for permission, but it would be nice if you let me know if you are using it your own ROM.

Lastly, If you find this thread helpful and enjoyed new ported apps, why not click THANK YOU :D

Port Tab S messages app

AAV17

Nov 19, 2023
Found this thread today, after trawling through many searches regarding TW2.5.

The links for note 3 launcher and apps are expired. Any suggestions for a repository where I might find them please???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

First thing first; This is your Warning!:
    WARNING: BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, MAKE SURE YOU DO FULL NANDROID BACKUP.
    DO NOT COME CRYING TO ME IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!!

Let me be very clear: I am Not responsible if your device explodes, your dog runs away, your spouse leaves you for your dog, the shoe factory in a third world country shuts down and
    you can't get your Nike's anymore or anything else that may or may not happen after using this port to your tablet. Please make a full BACKUP! BACKUP!..so you be warned.

As we are currently getting latest official 4.4.2 update to our beloved Note 8.0 tablet,
    I thought I should start a new fresh threads for ported apps from other Samsung devices (such as S5, S4, Note3, etc) that may work well on our Note 8.0 4.4.2.
    Please note that because each Samsung devices has different DPI resolution, different specs, some ported apps may not look good or may get FCs on Note 8 tablet, so play around with DPI change using App Setting Xposed.

This thread most likely act as a Repository Ported Apps. I can't really promise you that I will keep update the list daily or even weekly, but I will try my best to keep it up.

Most of ported apps listed below only works with Samsung + KitKat (4.3/4.4.2) Touchwiz + Deodexed ROMs combination.
    Some ported apps can be installed as normal apk file, but some requires to push either System\app or System\priv-app folder, along with required libs, framework jar files, etc.. thus require root. Please note that; some ported app(s) provided as flashable zip file, but some are not, so make sure you read instruction before you post the question here in this thread.

Please don't make any requests to me to port an app, as I am extremely busy with work and family, however if I can, I will try to help whenever possible. In addition please check download links, which linked to original ported app thread that where ported app resides, where you should see additional install instructions there.

Here's some Installing Instructions for some of S5 ported apps below

wframework ---> put it to system/framework and set permissions reboot (give error some device)
    Camera app ---> flash zip. Go to settings, resolution and select 6mp.
    Gallery2014 ---> flash zip delete SecGallery2013.apk (system/priv-app) reboot
    Bootanimation ---> flash zip
    S5 Theme ---> flash zip
    S Browser ---> flash zip
    S Studio ---> flash zip
    Story Album ---> install normal apk. If you put system/app have fc
    Multiwindows ---> extract zip. delete old files and copy multiwindowstrayservice.apk(system/app)
    & multiwindows.jar(system/framework) and set permission
    Music Player ---> flash zip. If you have fc, make wipe data, wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot and reflash.
    MusicLiveShare2&MusicCommonUtility ---> extract zip delete old files and copy new files(system/app)
    Messaging App ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot (need twframework)
    Email ---> install normal apk
    Group Play---> install normal apk
    Camcorder ---> put system/app and set permissons reboot
    Radio---> put system/app and set permissons reboot
    S Baro ---> install normal apk
    GeoLookOut ---> install normal apk
    Accuweather 2014&Weatherdaemon from here --> delete weather daemon and accuweather2013 and copy new files set permission (system/app)
    Firewall ---> install normal apk
    Widgets ---> extract and install normal apk
    Voice Note ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    S Planner ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    Easy One Hand ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    Kids Mod ---> extract zip and install normal apk.
    File Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
    Download Manager ---> install normal apk
    Scrapbook ---> delete pinboard and copy new file(system/priv-app), delete RakeIn and copy new file(system/app)
    Secwallpaperpicker ---> delete Secwallpaperchooser and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
    S-Voice ---> install normal apk
    Video ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/priv-app) reboot
    S Health&Health Service ---> install normal apk.First install health service after install s health
    Gear Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    Gear Fit Manager ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    Samsung Smart Remote ---> install normal apk
    S5 Calculator ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    S Translator ---> install normal apk. Change your build.prop at the line ro.product.model=SM-G900F & reboot
    S Note ---> delete old file and copy new file(system/app) reboot
    Task Manager ---> install normal apk

S5 Apps

1. S5 TW Launcher - download
    2. S5 S Note - download
    3. S5 Samsung Watch ON - download and Update Samsung Watch ON 14/04/14
    4. S5 Optical Reader - download
    5. S5 Message App - download
    6. S5 Music Player - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2707082 Note that this is partially working as reported, if you know fully working port, drop me a line.
    Update for S5 Music Player: for moded for Note 8, see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52983480&postcount=56

7. S5 S Health - download - and use this to update: download

8. S5 AccuWeather Widget - download
    ** also try below if above does not work;

9. S5 Story Album - download
    10. S5 S Voice - download
    11.S5 Calculator - download
    12. S5 My Files - download
    13. S5 Video App - download
    14. S5 S Planner - download
    15. S5 S Translator - download
    16. S5 S Baro - download
    17. S5 Keyboard - download
    18. S5 S Browser - download
    19. S5 Quick Connect - download
    20. S5 S Studio -download
    21. S5 Gallery2014 - download
    Update for S5 Gallery2014: for functional moded for Note 8, see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52983480&postcount=56
    22. S5 SecEmail - download
    -- UPDATE: Please see this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53189910&postcount=116
    23. S5 GeoLookOut Widgets - download
    24. S5 Firewall - download
    25. S5 Widgets - download
    26. S5 Voice Note - download
    27. S5 Task Manager - download
    28. S5 Secwallpaperpicker - download
    29. S5 Kids Mod - download
    30. S5 Scrapbook - download
    31. S5 SMemo - download
    32. S5 BackUp App -download
    33. S5 Magnifier Widget - download

Bonuses:
    S5 TouchWiz Home Extreme Mod - 240/320 DPIs - download
    Note 3 and the s5 keyboard for 240 DPI roms - download
    S5 Accuweather Widget - download - yes I know I already posted above, this is a second port, in case above does not works, give this one a try.

Note 3 Apps

1. Note 3 TW Launcher - download
    2. Note 3 My Files - download
    3. Note 3 Bloomberg+ - download
    4. Note 3 My Magazine - download
    5. Note 3 Alarm widget - download
    6. Note 3 Samsung Walet - download
    7. Note 3 Sketchbook for Galaxy - download
    8. Note3 Cool Jazz font - download
    9. Note3 Alarm Widget - download
    10. Note 3 My Magazine - download
    11. Note3 Favorite Contacts Widget - download
    12. Note 3 SecMyFiles2 - download
    13. Note 3 Gallery - download
    14. Note 3 wallpaper chooser - download
    15. Note 3 Active Application Widget - download
    16. Note 3 Keyboard (moded 240 DPI) - download
    17. Note 3 group play - download
    18. Note 3 voice adapt - download
    19. Note 3 SNote/Scrapbook/ActionMenu - download
    20. Note 3 IdeaSketch -download - link broken :rolleyes:
    21. Note 3 S Pen Apps/Floating Window - download
    22. Note 3 GalaxyFinder - download
    23. Note 3 Browser - download
    24. Note 3 Smartscroll - download
    25. Note 3 Smarpause - download
    26. Note 3 S-voice -download
    27. Note 3 smart switch - download
    28. Note 3 Email - download

Bonuses:
    =========

Note 3 launcher with theme support -download
    AIO Samsung galaxy S5 goodies KitKat Rom - download - be careful with this one please read forum carefully. It looks like this one is working on S3 kitkat, I don't see any reason why not work on Note 8 kitkat.

S4 Apps

. reserved

Galaxy Tab Pro Apps

. reserved

Note 10.1 2013/2014 Apps

1. S Note from Note 10.1 - download - thanks @edan1979

2. Note 2014 Keyboard - download Credit: thanks Mikyno!
    *Push it to system/app and set proper permissions (644/rw-r-r)
    * Reboot
    * Go in a field where you can write and google voice will pop up. Tap on the field where you can write and you will have note 2014 keyboard.
    This happens only the first time as system doesn't recognize immediately the keyboard
    . reserved

Extras

1. Samsung S5 bootanimation/shutdown - download
    2. Galaxy S5/S PRO TW Launcher & Accuweather 4.3/4.4 - download
    - I was quite intersted this one, I tried one of the version posted in the thread, but did not work (I did not get FC though), could be something else, but I will try again, check catlog, etc and see why did not work.
    Report it back if you test this and works. We need to ask original developer, sunajkram23 help!

3. Note 3 File Manager Style S5 -download. If you like Note 3 file explorer, but look like S5 themed :)

4. Accu Weather S5 5x2 for 5x5 and 5x6 grid -download - this is for people who said S5 accu weather is too small for our Note 8 tablet - please test it and report it here in this thread.

New Ported Apps

Usage:

Lastly, If you find this thread helpful and enjoyed new ported apps, why not click THANK YOU :D
    Moded_Tab 4 - Touchwiz Launcher for Note 8

I am back guys!:cowboy:

Moded - Tab 4 - Touchwiz Launcher for Note 8

What's this?
    Well, never quite liked the touchwiz launcher that come with stock (4.4.2), I was kind of expected that Samsung at least modify it (like new Samsung devices that comes with it), but instead they pretty much left untouched, and it looks like a blown up Samsung S III launcher. I am not big fan of touchwiz launcher, but many of Samsung widgets only works with touchwiz launcher, so decided to do something about it.

How?
    First of all, forget about new Magazine UX launcher or S5 Touchwiz launcher, it is quite hard to port them over to our Note 8 because of huge DPI diffrences and a lot of re-work of framework-res, plus other mods, and also adjusting its DPI to fit our Note 8 screen would be a nightmare, so decided to try different ones, finally I settle down with Tab 4's (8 inch model) touchwiz launcher and start modifying it!

Features
    This new moded/modified touchwiz launcher has several features:
    • it comes with 9 home screen!
    • app icons re-sized ( <dimen name="app_icon_size">54.0dip</dimen>) to better fit the screen, so they don't look like huge blown up icons like in stock launcher (both Note 8's and Tab 4's)
    • Font sized adjusted
    • Google search box on bottom left corner adjusted to better fit our Note 8
    • home navigation adjusted to better fit our tablet!
    • App drawer both landscape and portrait adjusted; added extra column and row - portrait 6x7 (removed extra spacing as well) and landscape 8x4 (yeap you read correct, I said 8!) - a lot of dimensional adjustment has been done to make it look near perfect fit!
    • There are probably much more that I don't remember:cool:

I don't believe you, show me the screenshots
    see attachments!

Download
    Moded_Tab 4-TouchWiz Launcher for Note 8 by Jazzespresso

Install Instruction

This is NOT flashable, do not try to attempt to flash it thru recovery!

Steps:
    1. Make sure you have other 3rd party launcher already installed (such as Nova, Apex launcher..etc) - free version available
    2. Download zip package to your tablet and unzip it, and using root explorer, go to System--> priv-app folder and backup your current SecLauncher3.apk, and delete it. Repeat, you need to delete old one.
    3. Copy SecLauncher3.apk comes with my package, and push it system\priv-app folder and give it 644 (-rw-r--r--) permission.
    4. Go to Stettings, and application manager --> all, find touchwiz app, and clear data and cache and reboot your tablet.
    5. Enjoy your brand new touchwiz launcher!

p.s: if some reason you don't like and like to switch to stock one, just delete this one and put back stock launcher.

Usage:
    If you want to use this PORT in your own ROM, you only have to give proper credits, just as a way of courtesy, and you do not need ask for permission, but it would be nice if you let me know if you are using it your own ROM and adding proper credits in your OP posting.
    I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK OR BURN OR WHATEVER HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE.
    YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH IT BY YOURSELF.
    AND FOR YOUR SAKE... PLEASE MAKE A FULL SYSTEM BACKUP FIRST SO IF YOU SCREW UP YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR SYSTEM.

THIS PORT ARE NOT COMPLETE YET BUT ARE FUNCTIONAL.

Who I thanks for this.
    Dr.Ketan, Arsaw, Mikyno, ykkfive & all at XDA for all the resources.

Ok this is by far the air command port that i manage to compile for our device... going to be busy for the next couple of week so i upload it here if any of you guys want to complete the stuff... I test this on my N5100 4.4.2 KITKAT (deodexed, zipalign, root, busybox) which is a 3G device but the framework that include in this are for N5110 WIFI ONLY VERSION. If the N5100 flash this... your phone function will be disable.

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH CIVZ CUSTOM FIRMWARE OR NOT.

What are in here...

1. Snote3 full port. (chartbuilder and stuff)
    2. Scrapbook
    3. Sfinder
    4. Action Memo
    5. Pen Window
    6. mostly what makes the aircommand works are included.

What Is working.

Most of it except smartclip, writing buddy, pen window (you can use software Pen Window Launcher anyway... buy it)

THIS IS A FLASHABLE ZIP FOR N5110 ONLY

after flash this... find "Air Command ON" apps and click it. it will activate your air command. Take your pen and click the button that will show your air command menu which is missing some of the PNG. Something like this. That's all.

141rv61.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi Eden,
    I made Note 3 air command port work! - I can call this Beta version - almost %99 functional port

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53544386&postcount=481

I did not use the files you posted, instead I went back to DN3_v5+_by_E-Team Note II ROM as base (since it is latest up to date files included).
    and then days and hours of decompiling/recompiling frameworks files and comparing to Note 8's ones..adding missing all xml, resources, etc...many times crashing my tablet, bootloop..finally made all work...
    I am planing to release it to Note 8 community (probably as new thread), but like to run it couple days and see how stable it is - so far all good.
    [port] Galaxy Tab 4 - Samsung MyFiles for Note 8

[port] Galaxy Tab 4 - Samsung MyFiles for Note 8 by Jazzespresso

Download
    [port] Galaxy Tab 4 -Samsung MyFiles for Note 8 by Jazzespresso

Screenshot
    - See the attached images

Install Instruction

Steps:
    1. First, back up your current SecTabletMyFiles*.apk (should be located system\priv-app folder), after you made backup, delete it - make sure no stock Samsung MyFiles apk.
    2. Download Galaxy Tab 4 -Samsung MyFiles for Note 8 package to your tablet and unzip it.
    3. Copy new SecTabletMyFiles2.apk comes with my package, and push it system\priv-app folder and give it 644 (-rw-r--r--) permission to both files.
    4. Reboot your tablet.
    5. Go check it out and enjoy - much better than ugly stock one:silly:

Usage:
    If you want to use it in your own ROM, you only have to give proper credits, just as a way of courtesy:angel:, and you do not need ask for permission,
    but it would be nice if you let me know (and a link back to this thread) if you are using it your own ROM and adding proper credits in your OP posting.
    New Accuweather and Briefing Widget for Note 8

New Accuweather and Briefing Widget for Note 8

Download
    New Accuweather and Briefing Widget for Note 8 by Jazzespresso

Install Instruction

Steps:
    1. First, back up your current AccuweatherPhone2013.apk and WeatherWidgetDaemon.apk (located system\app folder), and delete both files in system\app folder!
    2. After you deleted both files, reboot your tablet (important!)
    3. Download new accueather and bfiefing widget package to your tablet and unzip it.
    4. Copy new files comes with my package, and push it system\app folder and give it 644 (-rw-r--r--) permission to both files.
    5. Reboot your tablet.
    6. Go to widget section, and find weather widget and place it to your home screen

Usage:
    If you want to use it in your own ROM, you only have to give proper credits, just as a way of courtesy:angel:, and you do not need ask for permission,
    but it would be nice if you let me know (and a link back to this thread) if you are using it your own ROM and adding proper credits in your OP posting.