Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 Edition vs. galaxy tab s (coming soon).

Search This thread

seawhale

Aug 10, 2011
I am really hesitated which one to get,

The note is elegant tablet with the s-pen which I like too much and it is equivalent to note 3 mobile (big note 3).

The tab s is expected to be released in markets within the coming few days, the best resolution and color saturation ever produced in a tablet, it is equivalent to s5 mobile (big s5) and equipped with finger print security, thinner and lighter than note.

Hardware and software are almost similar from all aspects.

Actually I can say that the main difference is the absence of s-pen in the tab s, other differences are not major

Really appreciate opinions and advices. Thanks

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
I am really hesitated which one to get,

The note is elegant tablet with the s-pen which I like too much and it is equivalent to note 3 mobile (big note 3).

The tab s is expected to be released in markets within the coming few days, the best resolution and color saturation ever produced in a tablet, it is equivalent to s5 mobile (big s5) and equipped with finger print security, thinner and lighter than note.

Hardware and software are almost similar from all aspects.

Actually I can say that the main difference is the absence of s-pen in the tab s, other differences are not major

Really appreciate opinions and advices. Thanks
Are you going to use spen and note apps? If yes go for note. If no go for tab s.