[Dec 21][APP]PS3DJB v2.5.1 Supports Eng, Ger, Nor, Esp & Fr

Search This thread

andylhchen

Nov 8, 2008
the 1.6 build has intrid.gz for jailbreak installed. It is located in zimages/ps3jb on the root of the sd. when you setup jailbreak it copies and paste the initrd.gz from zimages/ps3jb to the android folder.

thats what i am saying.. i think the android build can't boot when initrd.gz is replaced with your one as they have developed new initrd.gz recently which improved performance drastically.

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
thats what i am saying.. i think the android build can't boot when initrd.gz is replaced with your one as they have developed new initrd.gz recently which improved performance drastically.

i am downloading the android build now. i believe its the one you have on your phone. I am going to do some research on this. im about 4 min from finishing the dl. i think im gonna see if i can get this figured out before i crash

I have the initrd.gz open in VS2008 and examining it now. once dl is finished i will compare the new one to the jailbreak one.

Update:
I think i found the issue with the other builds. I am going to need to change some code. Seems like the devs are now adding a root folder where old build do not. The app was deleting the root folder which i believe is causing the issue. I have not installed the new build of android that just finished but examined it. i also noticed that newbuilds do not include the androidapps folder as well.

Last edited:

Spendy

Account currently disabled
Sep 27, 2010
Usa
Mine seems to have worked but when I Go into GScript it only lists the following:

Load PL3 FW3.41
Load PL3 FW3.01
Load PL3 FW3.10
Load PL3 FW3.15
Load Hermes FW3.41

I am missing some payloads but have no idea why? The Android I am using is Sergio Core Droid Supersonic V0.7. Is there a way of me manualy adding the missing ones?

andylhchen

Nov 8, 2008
i am downloading the android build now. i believe its the one you have on your phone. I am going to do some research on this. im about 4 min from finishing the dl. i think im gonna see if i can get this figured out before i crash

I have the initrd.gz open in VS2008 and examining it now. once dl is finished i will compare the new one to the jailbreak one.

in my opinion
these 2 are the main stream type of android builds at the moment

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=782301&page=190
(android build with updated intrid for increased performance)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870518
(android build which loads in RAM, also with a different version of intrid)

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
Mine seems to have worked but when I Go into GScript it only lists the following:

Load PL3 FW3.41
Load PL3 FW3.01
Load PL3 FW3.10
Load PL3 FW3.15
Load Hermes FW3.41

I am missing some payloads but have no idea why? The Android I am using is Sergio Core Droid Supersonic V0.7. Is there a way of me manualy adding the missing ones?

they are there you will have to add them to the list. to do so hit the windows button to bring up a menu. then select add script. then select load and navigate to the gscript folder. select the missing payloads. it should add to gscript list. i forgot to mention about that. this is mainly from memory as i am testing a new android build with the app and am currently waiting for boot.

Reactions: Spendy

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
regarding new builds it seems that i was able to get them to work with PS3DJB 1.6. it seems that initrd.gz does not affect jailbreaking from working. all that affects jailbreaking as in the android folder is the zImage.

ok i think all issues are fixed with newest android builds. the initrd.gz is not key to jailbreak working. I have also booted a game from Multiman backup manager with hermes payload. PL3 seems to only launch homebrew without that 800xxxx error.

Last edited:

oleg105

Jul 13, 2010
well i start now to download some rendom chosen build and i will try to run it with standart initrd.gz i will post later

andylhchen

Nov 8, 2008
regarding new builds it seems that i was able to get them to work with PS3DJB 1.6. it seems that initrd.gz does not affect jailbreaking from working. all that affects jailbreaking as in the android folder is the zImage.

you are the expert :D I am only a noob :p
hope you can get this working soon.. really looking forward to it.

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
you are the expert :D I am only a noob :p
hope you can get this working soon.. really looking forward to it.

all the changes are done. i can upload it now or wait till i add more code. The only code added will to programmaticly delete files when you select restore original. all seems fine though if you leave them in your android folder. also if you update a new build it should still create directories if they dont exsist without a crash but will not delete from now on. i also notice in that one android build you used had already some of the same files the jailbreak solution had.

UPDATE:
I have uploaded the new version 2.0 to the main post.
if you are missing payloads in gscript listing hit the windows button then select add script. Then finally select load. find a missing script select it and save. it will now populate to your main list in gscript. you will need to add. hermes 3.50 + PSN v4b, CE-X hybrid payload, and 2.76FW payload.

Last edited:

HectiQ

May 11, 2010
thanks for your support :) I always do.. next time I'm hiding my cable, he always messes it up for me, he did the same when the 3.41 was updated grr :p

btw a sidenote:

can you logon to PSN?
can you plan online games?
can you revert what's done?
can you play blueray films? (red somewhere that there are problems with that)?

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
thanks for your support :) I always do.. next time I'm hiding my cable, he always messes it up for me, he did the same when the 3.41 was updated grr :p

btw a sidenote:

can you logon to PSN?
can you plan online games?
can you revert what's done?
can you play blueray films? (red somewhere that there are problems with that)?

1. PSN cannot be accessed any longer as the newest fw from sony being 3.55
2. you can use other methods to play online but its more like lan.
3. as in revert the ps3 you can always update to the latest firmware. if you update to 3.55 you cannot downgrade as they revoked the lv2diag.self file from doing its magic.
4. i have heard that some people after downgrading loss function of there blueray player. i will need to test with my release 60gb console as that is the only one needing a downgrade. my 40gb console was fine but did not downgrade with it. i heard there is no problem playing blueray movies in normal mode but only having issues with jailbroken mode.

If this build of the app seems stable i will start the german version.

Last edited:

The Doctor75

Aug 6, 2010
Narni
HELP My

Hello HackMimic,
congratulations for the job! ! !

I am a Noobyes in this sector ... (PS3)
I saw a video on how to Downgrade from 3.50/51 to PS3 via iPhone and ipood 3:41 and I think I realized that you can do with our HD2 mounting a build of Android.

I ask you, could you be a little more clear on how to use this application? you could do a little driving, I would be very grateful.

My HTC HD2 Leo:
-WM ---> LEON-BK v2.6 [WM6.5.3 - 23137 - COM3][BASE: 3.14.2][UC]
-Android ---> MDJ FroYo Sense Revolution v.1.7 [kernel: MDJ S6.1]

---------------------------- ITA -----------------------------------------

Ciao HackMimic,
complimenti per il Lavoro ! ! !

Sono un Noobyes in questo settore... ( PS3 )
Ho Visto un video su come Downgrade PS3 da 3.50/51 a 3.41 tramite iphon ed ipood e credo di aver capito che si può fare anche con il nostro HD2 Leo montando una build di Android.

Ti chiedo, potresti essere un pochino più chiaro su come utilizzare questa applicazione ? potresti fare una piccola guida, te ne sarei infinitamente grato.

Mio HTC HD2 Leo:

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
Hello HackMimic,

I saw a video on how to Downgrade from 3.50/51 to PS3 via iPhone and ipood 3:41 and I think I realized that you can do with our HD2 mounting a build of Android.

I ask you, could you be a little more clear on how to use this application? you could do a little driving, I would be very grateful.

My HTC HD2 Leo:

Ciao HackMimic,

Ho Visto un video su come Downgrade PS3 da 3.50/51 a 3.41 tramite iphon ed ipood e credo di aver capito che si può fare anche con il nostro HD2 Leo montando una build di Android.

Ti chiedo, potresti essere un pochino più chiaro su come utilizzare questa applicazione ? potresti fare una piccola guida, te ne sarei infinitamente grato.

Mio HTC HD2 Leo:

I have included instructions on the process in the app under menu. Basically this app will let u downgrade or jailbreak the ps3. Its straight forward. Download the Android build of your choice and place it on the root of the sd. It should have the folder name Android. Then install both cabs run the app. Basically once u run it u can backup the stock zImage from the Android build you choose. U can restore the zImage as well. U can prep the storage card with the jb files so you can jb ur ps3. They are relative to the Android build. There are two buttons that will either launch the downgrader or the Android build. Basically the process of downgrading and jailbreaking is the same. A hint for easy success on jailbreaking is when you launch gscript from Android you will select the payload of your choice. A screen pops up and u see a close button at the bottom. When u see it start to auto count you then start the jailbreaking steps.

Reactions: matury and hstruik

kelvin_swe

May 16, 2010
Thank you for this wonderful app.

I have 3 android builds on my sd card. One is for dailyuse, one is for JB PS3 and other is for GingerBread.

If i install these cabs, is it going to overwrite these 3 android builds? I already have a folder names gscripts on root of my sd card. Is it going to be over written too?

Please explain. I am sure most of the people might have this issue

Last edited:

The Doctor75

Aug 6, 2010
Narni
Thank

I have included instructions on the process in the app under menu. Basically this app will let u downgrade or jailbreak the ps3. Its straight forward. Download the Android build of your choice and place it on the root of the sd. It should have the folder name Android. Then install both cabs run the app. Basically once u run it u can backup the stock zImage from the Android build you choose. U can restore the zImage as well. U can prep the storage card with the jb files so you can jb ur ps3. They are relative to the Android build. There are two buttons that will either launch the downgrader or the Android build. Basically the process of downgrading and jailbreaking is the same. A hint for easy success on jailbreaking is when you launch gscript from Android you will select the payload of your choice. A screen pops up and u see a close button at the bottom. When u see it start to auto count you then start the jailbreaking steps.

OK Thank ! :)

Jesus1988

Dec 10, 2010
Linz
Hi, does the 2.0-Version support german ROMs (with "Speicherkarte" instead of "Storage Card" in "Path") now too ?

KillaHurtz

Aug 13, 2010
Albuquerque
So, Im a bit confused. Does this replace the zImage or not ? Can this be used with any zImage or just one that has been made for psfreedom ? Thanx.

ams84

Apr 1, 2010
Home
thank you a Q. more... i'm using "darkstone SuperRAM FroYo v1", is the app compatible with this build?, becuze i tried many time to use this build as PSFreedom, but i couldn't :(
but i didn't try with this app.

thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Here is my app i have been working on. It will install all files to your sd card needed to jailbreak and downgrade your ps3 with your HD2 Only. Now i have some time think this link is long overdue to be posted. Where this app originated from. Again thank you to all the other devs out there for there hard work that has now become a all in one solution.

What the app does:

This app will allow you to downgrade your firmware to any firmware you want. (PS3 Slim's cannot go as far back as Fat Consoles.) The downgrade only works with FW's up to 3.50. (If you have FW3.55 you are out of luck for now. Unfortunately there is no solution on the market nor in the community for that FW version.) This app will also allow you to patch your android build with all the files needed to jailbreak your ps3.(this will be changed real soon.) It also includes many payloads so u can use the one that best matches your needs.

Other Languages:

German version Located here I have also translated the first post in German as well. Enjoy

Norwegian version Located here I have also translated the first post in Norwegian as well. Enjoy

Spanish version Located here. It is compatible with Esp Rom's storage cards. I have also translated the first post in Spanish as well. Enjoy

French version Located here. It is compatible with Fr Rom's storage cards. I have also translated the first post in French as well. Enjoy

Instructions:
    you will need to download both files found below.

DowngradeUpdater(needed)

PS3DJB Updated to 2.5.1 - English Only - Now Includes darkstone hd2froyo v3 in a custom folder just for jailbreaking. Size 103mb

Install:

Make sure you have placed your android build of your choice on the root of your sd card before installing. Your android build must be placed in the Android folder.

1.install downgradeupdater.cab to storage card. (this only contains the downgrade folder)
    2. install PS3DJB.cab to storage card. (this contains the main UI and all jailbreak files)(does not include modified 3.41 PUP, lv2diag.self file 1 and lv2diag.self file 2)
    Pre Use:
    1. run app and select backup original android build (must do this first before you run setup jailbreak if you want to keep your original zImage of your Android build.)
    2. select setup jailbreak. This will transfer all the files to your android build. if you replace your android build later on with a newer version just rerun the setup jailbreak.

Use:

1. once you set up jailbreak then proceed to select Launch PS3DJB. Follow the jailbreak instructions on the process. There are tons of tuts on how to do so. It is all they same for the most part. What is different for the HD2 is Once you boot into Android go and launch Gscript and select the payload of your choice. Then wait till it starts to auto countdown then plug the phone into the ps3 and start the jailbreak process.
    2. If you want to downgrade your ps3 launch downgrader. This will take you to a mini android build made specifically for downgrading your ps3. This will not affect your other android builds

Questions and Answers:

Q) how do I know when everything backed up, restored or setup for jailbreak?
    A) it will complete when the button image snaps back to normal when completed.
    Q) im done downgrading and cant turn off the phone with the power button?
    A) If you run the downgrade portion of the app you will need to pull the battery out when your done and reboot the phone. this is not due to my app it is part of the downgrade setup.
    Q) Where is the Gscript folder located at?
    A) gscript folder installs to the root of your SD card. It should install when you install the PS3DJB.CAB if you do not see it. Reboot your phone. Sometimes it caches till a reboot. not sure if its a OS issue or a Rom issue.
    Q) I started Gscript and only see a couple of payloads. Isnt there more?
    A) if you are missing payloads in gscript listing hit the windows button then select add script. Then finally select load. find a missing script select it and save. it will now populate to your main list in gscript. you will need to add. hermes 3.50 + PSN v4b, CE-X hybrid payload, and 2.76FW payload.
    Q) I have multiple android builds will this mess with them?
    A) Yes and No. It will only mess the the android build located in the Android Folder. If you want to make sure your stock android build stays stock after jailbreaking run the backup original android build button first to back up a copy of your original zImage. Once your done jailbreaking just run restore original android build to restore the backedup zImage.
    Q) Do I need to install the downgradeupdater.Cab if I don’t plan on downgrading?
    A) No you do not. It does not affect anything releated jailbreaking. If you hit the launch downgrader button without it installed will cause the app to display a message about it missing.
    Q) if i downgrade will i loss my game saves? if so how do i keep them?
    A) If you downgrade you may loose your game save. Go to system settings and back up your system. the option is at the bottom of the list almost. you can restore the same way

if you have any suggestion let me know.
    enjoy!

PAYLOADS included:
    Hermes v4b+355 FW3.41
    CE-X FW3.41
    Hermes FW3.41
    Hermes v4b + psn + 3.50 FW3.41
    PL3 FW2.76
    PL3 FW3.01
    PL3 FW3.10
    PL3 FW3.15
    PL3 FW3.41

*IMPORTANT*
    for downgrading you will need the 3.41 modified pup, lv2diag.self file 1 and lv2diag.self file 2. these are needed once you obtain service mode

Change log:

Version 2.5.1
    *added my custom data.img (57mb) to jailbreak rom. Should save a lot more space on the storage card and boot faster. My boot took 1 min 37 sec which was faster than the 1GB data.img created on first boot.

Version 2.5

*Removed setup Jailbreak, backup and restore buttons.
    *Jailbreaking now has a dedicated folder that has a pre setup build of android ready to jailbreak
    *included a dedicated android launch button for those who have daily use builds of android on there phone located in the android folder
    *new start menu icon - thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd

Version 2.0

*removed any backing up or replacing of initrd.gz as it is not really needed for our purposes.
    *should work better with new builds of android as i backed off the filestructure some.

version 1.6

*backup original android build now backs up zImage and initrd.gz
    *restore original android build now restores zImage and initrd.gz

version 1.5

*added backup original android build button - this will back up your original zImage on your untouched android build.
    *added restore original android build button - this will restore your original zImage and delete all files related to jailbreaking in your android folder
    *updated functionality of setup Jailbreak button - now will create all jailbreak related directories in the android folder then install all files needed.

Thanks goes out to:
    mangahoteles, Darkstone, Dan1j3l for the original builds of psfandroid
    The Invisible GoD & KillaHurtz for there payload ports
    German Version for PS3DJB

Hallo an alle,

Hier ist meine app i am gearbeitet haben. Es werden alle Dateien auf die SD-Karte benötigt wird, um Jailbreak und Downgrade PS3 mit Ihrem HD2 zu installieren.

Anleitung:
    Sie benötigen zum Download beide Dateien gefunden unten.

DowngradeUpdater (erforderlich)

PS3DJB Aktualisiert auf 2.5.1 - Enthält nun Darkstone hd2froyo v3 in einem benutzerdefinierten Ordner nur für Jailbreak. Größe 103mb

Install:

Achten Sie darauf gelegt haben, bevor Sie Ihr Android Ihrer Wahl bauen auf den Stamm der SD-Karte. Ihr Android bauen müssen in der Android-Ordner abgelegt werden.

1.Install downgradeupdater.cab auf Speicherkarte. (Dies enthält nur die Downgrade-Ordner)
    2. installieren PS3DJB.cab auf Speicherkarte. (Dieser enthält die Haupt-UI und alle Jailbreak-Dateien) (nicht geändert 3,41 PUP gehören Datei lv2diag.self 1 und lv2diag.self Datei 2)
    Vor Gebrauch:
    1. laufen App und wählen Sie Backup Original Androiden zu bauen (müssen diese zuerst tun, bevor Sie Setup ausführen jailbreak, wenn Sie Ihre ursprüngliche zImage Ihrer Android bauen behalten wollen.)
    2. Wählen Sie Setup jailbreak. Dadurch werden alle Dateien auf Ihrem Android bauen zu übertragen. wenn Sie ersetzen Ihr Android später bauen mit einer neueren Version nur erneut das Setup jailbreak.

verwenden:

1. Sobald Sie einrichten jailbreak fahren Sie dann wählen Launch PS3DJB. Folgen Sie den Anweisungen auf dem Jailbreak-Prozess. Es gibt Unmengen von tuts, wie dies zu tun. Es ist alles, was sie gleich zum größten Teil. Was ist anders beim HD2 ist Sobald Sie booten Android und gehen Start Gscript und wählen Sie die Nutzlast Ihrer Wahl. Dann warten, bis es auf auto Countdown beginnt dann stecken Sie das Telefon in die PS3 und startet den Jailbreak-Prozess.
    2. Wenn Sie ein Downgrade PS3 Launch downgrader. Dadurch werden Sie auf eine Mini nehmen android speziell für das PS3-Herabstufung gemacht zu bauen. Diese wirken sich nicht auf andere Android baut

Fragen und Antworten:

Q) wie kann ich wissen, wenn alles gesichert, wiederhergestellt oder Setup für jailbreak?
    A) wird abgeschlossen, wenn die Schaltfläche Bild wieder normal, wenn abgeschlossen einrastet.
    Q) im getan Herabstufung und kippe das Telefon auszuschalten mit der Power-Taste?
    A) Wenn Sie das Downgrade Teil der Anwendung, die Sie brauchen, um die Batterie ziehen wird, wann Ihre getan laufen und starten Sie das Telefon. dies liegt nicht an meiner Anwendung ist es Teil des Downgrade-Setup.
    Q) Wo ist der Ordner bei Gscript?
    A) gscript Ordner installiert, um den Stamm der SD-Karte. Es sollte bei der Installation der PS3DJB.CAB installieren, wenn Sie nicht sehen. Starten Sie Ihr Telefon. Manchmal ist es Caches, bis ein Neustart. nicht sicher, ob sein ein OS Problem oder eine Frage Rom.
    Q) Ich begann Gscript und sehen nur ein paar Nutzlasten. Isnt es noch mehr?
    A), wenn Sie fehlen Nutzlasten in gscript Inserat treffen die Windows-Taste und wählen Sie dann Add-Skript. Dann endlich wählen zu laden. wo eine fehlende Schrift auswählen und speichern. es wird jetzt zu Ihrem Hauptliste in gscript bevölkern. Sie müssen hinzuzufügen. Hermes 3,50 + PSN v4b, CE-X Hybrid Nutzlast und 2.76FW Nutzlast.
    Q) Ich habe mehrere Android baut wird dieses Durcheinander mit ihnen?
    A) Ja und Nein, es wird nur das Chaos der Android im Android-Ordner zu erstellen. Wenn Sie sicherstellen möchten, dass Ihr Lager Androiden bauen bleibt Lager nach jailbreaking das Backup Original Androiden bauen Sie zuerst eine Sicherungskopie eine Kopie Ihrer ursprünglichen zImage. Sobald Sie fertig sind nur Jailbreak ausführen Wiederherstellen der ursprünglichen Androiden bauen, um die ertstellten zImage wiederherzustellen.
    Q) Muss ich die downgradeupdater.Cab installieren, wenn ich nicht planen, über die Herabstufung?
    A) Nein, du nicht. Es wirkt sich nicht auf etwas Releated jailbreaking. Wenn Sie den Start Knopf drücken downgrader ohne es installiert wird die App auf eine Nachricht darüber fehlt Anzeige führen.
    Q), wenn ich downgraden will ich mein Spiel Verlust erspart? wenn ja, wie halte ich sie?
    A) Wenn Sie das Downgrade Sie können Ihr Spiel locker zu speichern. Zur System-Einstellungen und sichern Sie Ihr System. die Option ist an der Unterseite der Liste fast. Sie wiederherstellen können, die gleiche Weise

Wenn Sie irgendwelche Vorschläge lass es mich wissen.
    genießen!

LAST enthalten :
    CE-X FW3.41
    Hermes FW3.41
    Hermes v4b + PSN + 3,50 FW3.41
    PL3 FW2.76
    PL3 FW3.01
    PL3 FW3.10
    PL3 FW3.15
    PL3 FW3.41

* WICHTIG *
    zur Herabstufung Sie von 3.41 geändert Welpen brauchen, Datei lv2diag.self 1 und lv2diag.self Datei 2. Diese werden einmal brauchte man erhalten Service-Modus

Change log :

Version 2.5.1
    * hat meine Gewohnheit data.img (57MB) nach ROM jailbreak. Sollte viel mehr Platz auf der Speicherkarte und schneller booten zu speichern. Mein Boot wurde 1 min 37 sec, die schneller als die 1GB data.img beim ersten Hochfahren erstellt wurde.

Version 2.0
    * Entfernt alle Sichern oder Austauschen von initrd.gz da es nicht wirklich für unsere Zwecke benötigt.
    * Sollte besser mit neuen Versionen von Android, wie ich einen Rückzieher der Dateistruktur einige.

Version 1.6

* Backup Original Android jetzt bauen sichert zImage und initrd.gz
    * Wiederherstellen der ursprünglichen Android jetzt wieder aufbauen und zImage initrd.gz

Version 1.5

* Hinzugefügt Backup Original Android bauen Taste - das wird eine Sicherungskopie Ihrer ursprünglichen zImage auf Ihrem Android unangetastet zu bauen.
    * Hinzugefügt Wiederherstellen der ursprünglichen Android bauen Taste - das wird Ihre ursprüngliche zImage wiederherstellen und löschen Sie alle Dateien, die Sie in Ihrem Ordner android jailbreaking
    * Update-Funktionalität der Setup-Taste Jailbreak - jetzt wird alle jailbreak Sie Verzeichnisse in die Android-Ordner installieren Sie dann alle benötigten Dateien.

Dank geht an:
    mangahoteles baut Darkstone, Dan1j3l für das Original psfandroid
    Der unsichtbare Gott & KillaHurtz denn es Nutzlast Häfen
    Wonderful app! Thank you for your work. :D Wouldn't this be better suited for the HD2 Apps forum though?

i thought it might be but was not sure. if a mod wants to move it feel free.

This app just make things easier/noobier for people who want to jailbreak or downgrade there ps3. i personally got annoyed always having to open file explorer and hit both options to launch. i have a lot of crap on my sd card so this makes it easier for me and i hope others. it will also give you a dedicated folder for the downgrade.

i can always make the jb a dedicated folder but i notice that android runs fine with the jb files integrated. it did not affect my user experience so i did not do that originally.
    sorry for noob question... what for this app actually?

If you don't no for what this app is, probably is not for you! :p

HackMimic, thanks for the great job! ;)
    Hello HackMimic,

My HTC HD2 Leo:

Ciao HackMimic,

Mio HTC HD2 Leo: