A MT6577 smartwatch from 'iradish' brand

Search This thread

acb123

Apr 15, 2011
Just saw this smartwatch listed in Pandawill. Everything is the same as the ZGPAX S5.

sku59119_1.jpg

> Pandawill I6 Watch Phone 1.54 Inch MTK6577 Black

It's being sold for $129.99. If it could be detachable like the Neptune Pine then I would get one instantly.

Last edited:

simple1i

Aug 3, 2009
london

Crazy Joe

May 10, 2015
Soft Bricked Iradish I6 and what I have done.. More to come

Its 15.7mm thick, slightly chunky, but wearable.

Good 500Mah battery
Play Store
FM Radio
Selfie front facing 2 MP cam
MTK6577 ARM Cortex A9 dual core, 1.0GHz

I bought this watch a few weeks ago and no where is the stock rom for it. if any body has a dump of this rom please send link.
The Closest watch to this one is the Zgpax S5 so following the tutorial I installed twrp recovery with flasify it booted into recovery but no touch screen. I quickly restored the backup stock recovery . However I installed twrp again
to test some things and got Mtktools to work in twrp recovery as well adb, The good.

Here is the bad. After severl days I thought I had restored the stock recovery and decided to install a the battery calibration app as per the S5 tutorial and uninstalled the stock launcher with root uninstaller (there is two launchers, one for the clock face and the other for the defualt luancher, but when I reboot I got stuck at the boot animation every time. so I went to do a factory resest and To my horror I was in the twrp recovery with no way to access the screen . so after several days I was able to use mdktools to install a custom cmw recovery and hit the root button and then I was able to get past the boot animation but I had no launcher, going into settings on the watch I was able to acces androids apps and re-run flasify to restore stock recovery then reset factory defaults, this seemed to work. But....

Now the watch will work with no luncher right after I factory reset the /data partition but after one reboot it locks up again.

I can't access adb or anything in stock recovery.

Any Ideas on a fix If I up what I have ?

Any one have the stock rom. ?

I am working on this and If I get a working rom I will upload, if not I will send everything I have.

If you have this watch please send a reply

Thanks

Crazy Joe

May 10, 2015
!! Working ROM for Iradish I6 (Rooted) built from stock. !!

I bought this watch a few weeks ago and no where is the stock rom for it. if any body has a dump of this rom please send link.
The Closest watch to this one is the Zgpax S5 so following the tutorial I installed twrp recovery with flasify it booted into recovery but no touch screen. I quickly restored the backup stock recovery . However I installed twrp again
to test some things and got Mtktools to work in twrp recovery as well adb, The good.

Here is the bad. After severl days I thought I had restored the stock recovery and decided to install a the battery calibration app as per the S5 tutorial and uninstalled the stock launcher with root uninstaller (there is two launchers, one for the clock face and the other for the defualt luancher, but when I reboot I got stuck at the boot animation every time. so I went to do a factory resest and To my horror I was in the twrp recovery with no way to access the screen . so after several days I was able to use mdktools to install a custom cmw recovery and hit the root button and then I was able to get past the boot animation but I had no launcher, going into settings on the watch I was able to acces androids apps and re-run flasify to restore stock recovery then reset factory defaults, this seemed to work. But....

Now the watch will work with no luncher right after I factory reset the /data partition but after one reboot it locks up again.

I can't access adb or anything in stock recovery.

Any Ideas on a fix If I up what I have ?

Any one have the stock rom. ?

I am working on this and If I get a working rom I will upload, if not I will send everything I have.

If you have this watch please send a reply

Thanks

----------------------------------
This is a working rom I built myself using parts of the stock rom and the S5 Got the little guy running again !!!.
In the zip are the stock launchers. (Their is two)
If you bricked it this will fix it! The only one I know of on the net . took me forever.
Try at your own risk it works for the Standard Iradish I6 don't know about the Iradish I6S but it should. See links below for download

This file includes MtkDroid tools and the backup in the backup folder. has all .img files for /recovery /system /boot

Let me know if this helps:

Last edited:

Crazy Joe

May 10, 2015
Downloads

XDA Won't let me send links so here is a .txt file the links..

ROM, Tools, Stock Launchers for Iradish I6 See attachements.

Attachments

• Downloads.txt
    200 bytes · Views: 109

Arbel

Nov 25, 2015
Hallo,
I have a y6 Iradish smartphone, after one month working ok,
Now the display not responding, the watch not working, every thing is stuck. What can I do?