[GAME][4.0+][Trump the Boss] - World Domination Game by 9 yr Old

Search This thread

mr_stax123

Dec 4, 2015
So, is the age of 10 becoming the new benchmark for career success? We already have an 8-year old Microsoft Certified Professional and now we can add a 9-year old World Domination Application developer to the list

The 9-year old I am speaking of is Kundai Shoko, and the app he developed is called Trump the Boss. Designed with his artistic younger sisters (aged 3 and 5) in mind, the app allows users to control Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton making them scale various obstacle and International enemies in their quest for world domination. Since its launch one week ago, the freebie app has attracted lot and lots of downloads

Apparently, Kundai is fluent in six programming languages and started using the computer at the age of two. Since then, he has completed over 20 programming projects. Currently, he is in the process of developing another app called Learn to Program, which he hopes to launch on the App Store in the near future. His father, who also writes iPhone applications, claims that they check their statistics every night in a friendly father/son competition.

Google Play Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Trump.TrumptheBoss

beekay201

Nov 8, 2010
So, is the age of 10 becoming the new benchmark for career success? We already have an 8-year old Microsoft Certified Professional and now we can add a 9-year old World Domination Application developer to the list

The 9-year old I am speaking of is Kundai Shoko, and the app he developed is called Trump the Boss. Designed with his artistic younger sisters (aged 3 and 5) in mind, the app allows users to control Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton making them scale various obstacle and International enemies in their quest for world domination. Since its launch one week ago, the freebie app has attracted lot and lots of downloads

Apparently, Kundai is fluent in six programming languages and started using the computer at the age of two. Since then, he has completed over 20 programming projects. Currently, he is in the process of developing another app called Learn to Program, which he hopes to launch on the App Store in the near future. His father, who also writes iPhone applications, claims that they check their statistics every night in a friendly father/son competition.

Google Play Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Trump.TrumptheBoss

I wonder why a game needs to access my contacts. Did not install this, sorry.