[Q] waiting for device??????

Search This thread

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
i have a lenovo windows 7 laptop and im trying to do a nand installation

the problem is that i have installed all the necessary drivers plus htc sync plus windows mobile sync plus android usb drivers from googlesource 175 and its just not working for me the bootloader!!!!!

is there anyway that i can do a fix or something???

bas.bas

Jan 6, 2012

the problem is that i have installed all the necessary drivers plus htc sync plus windows mobile sync plus android usb drivers from googlesource 175 and its just not working for me the bootloader!!!!!

Looks like your list of drivers for the phone
- Drivers (necessary/required) dont know what you meant, but I count that there is something
- HTC drivers
- Windows drivers
- Android drivers

First, uninstall all drivers for the phone, of course reboot is needed after that and then install these two: Windows Mobile Device Center and android drivers

Reactions: addy89

osmarsilva

Apr 4, 2012
Windows Update

After run HARET_PHOTON7227 and have fastboot screen, plug phone on usb and configure windows 7 to find drivers on Windows Update and install.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Looks like your list of drivers for the phone
    - Drivers (necessary/required) dont know what you meant, but I count that there is something
    - HTC drivers
    - Windows drivers
    - Android drivers

First, uninstall all drivers for the phone, of course reboot is needed after that and then install these two: Windows Mobile Device Center and android drivers