• White

Votes: 76 60.3%
  • Gray

Votes: 50 39.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Jookie01

Apr 26, 2009
Chose the white one. Didn't have much of a choice since it was the only colour available on Rogers. However it does look quite good, and given another chance, I'd choose it over the grey again.

PattyWagon915

Jan 27, 2012
Midwest
The white pops out alot more than the grey. Although I am kinda worried about it changing its color over time. I say the easiest solution would be some water and some elbow grease hahah

shawn1224

Feb 2, 2010
I could never own a white phone. Way too feminine for my liking. Thankfully they were running the special on the grey one at Radio Shack.

The smartphone gods are smiling down on us :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA

mrakifa

Mar 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Personally the gray, to me, looks better...I've been able to see them side by side and the gray is a sexy looking beast which is why it is in my possession now.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
If I get the One X I would get the white model. My question would be, what exactly is the best way to keep the backing clean? The white demo I saw at AT&T was already pretty dirty. It needs to be a cleaner that is effective and safe to use on polycarbonate.

I would get a case but only apply it if I went to the beach or was working outside around my house.

I would also need to figure out some DIY solution to the camera lens. Some way to keep that lens covered and allow me to remove whatever I'm using to cover it when I need to snap photos or shoot video. Having the camera lens protrude like that without protection is just a huge design error IMO.

It really doesn't get scratched that easily. I've had many phones with the protruding camera and never once did they get scratched.

Top Liked Posts