[ICONS] Electro Icon Set - 425 (5100)

Search This thread

mzdre329

Jun 3, 2010
uhm im a noob but i love upgrading my units... where the heck do i put the file in file manager when i install it? thanks =)

ala380

Aug 18, 2007
These icons are really great. It's hands down the best set I've seen so far. I love that the different colors match so well I can mix and match the icons. Thanks for all of your hard work.

magnus76

Jan 23, 2010
looks real nice!!! i use cookies hometab, is it possible to use the icons? Don´t wont to have a conflict in the system...

Twisted Rook

Aug 7, 2011
New York
You have done a super-fantastic job with these icons. Beautiful work. And I like that you included blank icons for other apps not covered. The best.

KellenWolf

Nov 19, 2011
I have the new Droid Razr, and DL'd the icons set you made: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=697789; I could not make heads or tails of the install instructions..as in how to get the 'icon changer' program onto my phone in the 1st place. I don't know if I unzip it to my desktop, then plug my phone into my computer and drag and drop it from there..I guess some people JUST know this stuff. Does my phone need to be rooted to use the icon changer?

What I ended up doing with your icons, (great job btw), is unzipping them to a folder on desktop and then copy and pasting them to phone, then from phone using 'go laucher ex' selected the icon from my 'gallery' to change the icon. It worked and they look good..but they are very small. They don't look that small in the SS I've seen and I'm assuming it has to do with how I changed the icons. Can you give me any insight or directions on how to do this properly please? Assume I know nothing,(which I don't). Step by step would be best.

Thank you for your time,

-KW

popdog54

Dec 12, 2007
NJ
The icon changer program is for Windows 6.5. If you're running Android it won't work. But I'm sure there are icon changer programs for Android for you to use. As for the size I'm guessing the program you used resized them. I really can't help you with that. The original files are 256x256 pngs. In the screen shots I resized them to fit the layout I wanted.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. To answer some of the older posts, no I won't be making any additional colors for this set. Except for some custom icons I haven't made anything lately.

I have the new Droid Razr, and DL'd the icons set you made: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=697789; I could not make heads or tails of the install instructions..as in how to get the 'icon changer' program onto my phone in the 1st place. I don't know if I unzip it to my desktop, then plug my phone into my computer and drag and drop it from there..I guess some people JUST know this stuff. Does my phone need to be rooted to use the icon changer?

What I ended up doing with your icons, (great job btw), is unzipping them to a folder on desktop and then copy and pasting them to phone, then from phone using 'go laucher ex' selected the icon from my 'gallery' to change the icon. It worked and they look good..but they are very small. They don't look that small in the SS I've seen and I'm assuming it has to do with how I changed the icons. Can you give me any insight or directions on how to do this properly please? Assume I know nothing,(which I don't). Step by step would be best.

Thank you for your time,

-KW

Top Liked Posts