[THEME] NEW SnakeWiz 2.0 with Icon HD JPU/X/Y & JS3/5/7 (01/03/2011)

Search This thread

jarsiv

Aug 17, 2010
Hi,

Nice theme! Thank you for that.

Some icon needs to improve. For example clock and Internet icons are too similiar.

I installed this theme already but how I can get orginal icons back that other parts are still installed?

DDNV

Jan 13, 2011
Anybody try this theme on either the older JPY or the newer JS7 based Serendipity ROM on a Captivate (I897).

Or any thought about it working on a Captivate in general?

Thanks.

Last edited:

fraktionen

Sep 13, 2010
Stockholm
Thank you for this excellent theme!
I've used it for two weeks now, and I must say that it's the best one I ever had. I especially like the grey top status bar, exactly what I wanted.

Went from BlackAndroid to this one.

Thanks man, great work!

dikime

Oct 28, 2010
OMG this is the best modification of the TW Launcher I've ever seen! :O

The rest of the theme is just as beautiful - took me only 5 seconds to decide and click the download button. Great job :):)

friedi100

Aug 9, 2010
Is it possible to use your launcher with an odex android version? Can i copy with root explorer your TouchWiz30Launcher.apk over the existing file in system\app?

Thanks

Alex

Zero0Soul

Feb 18, 2011
Sorry for the gravedigging...

I am a brand new Galaxy S user (aka TOTAL NOOB), i 'd like to use this theme on my phone which has the last firmware available for Italy via Kies (RSJS2 i guess), will it work?
Can u detail a bit more how to install it? I 've understood that i have to copy the .zip file i downloaded on my SD, and that eventually i ll enjoy it, but whats' in the middle?? :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, these days I modded a bit on the theme of our Galaxy change the icons and changing the Touchwizgtg making it smooth and pleasant-looking ....
    I hope you like

guide
    1. enter the .zip file in your phone's SD
    2. flash recovery
    3. enjoy

DONLOAD:SnakeWiz 2.0

Old work :
    DOWNLOAD : Teme with Framewok FULL

DOWNLOAD : Teme only tw and icon HD

old theme SnakeStyle

New factures 22/02/2011:
    1.New trasparante notification bar, with new icons
    2.New emoticons for text messages, changed the style and color of the "clouds" of messages in and out, notice the new icon on the toolbar (modified mms.apk) apk model where the time used for incoming messages is the actual sender's sending ...
    3.New blue for lookscreen to the puzzle, etc. ..
    4.New dockbar, created with Photoshop, to give the effect that the icons are placed on it ..
    5.New Hd icons for many applications, (always changed with 7zip), plus nice according to my taste ..
    6.Newicon for the TouchWiz created with photoshop, again to make the idea of 3D
    7.Mod framework with the battery, wifi, and small adjustments, it also changes the twframework for the notification bar, (I still love to learn to change it, look forward to the leadership of sconce)

f12182863c72dc4e2fb79cc12359004d.png
    e6f42c36b262a48553e23585856cee49.png

e6f42c36b262a48553e23585856cee49.png
    860fd3c6ed349f78bb132ac02647b0a3.png

53c64038071e2b2e1248aca42932765f.png
    sc20110304111804copia.png

Visit my forum: http://galaxysforum.forumfree.it/
    Theme full in download in the first post ;)
    :) today i up with framework
    belle idee raffaele, hai qualche blog dove venirti a trovare?

ciao,no nessun blog personale,mi dispiace, ho imparato presso questo blog se può interessarti blog galaxy s
    non sbagli in nulla ma oltre a cambiarle nel framework le devi andare a sostituire nell'apk...
    vai in mms.apk ed esegui lo stesso procedimento oppure installa direttamente quella ;)