FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

10/30/11 [Theme/Splash][Sense 3.0 Skin]Dark Horse Forever v3.3/Guns Mods

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 971
 
By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2011, 02:18 AM |#1411  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

what does that mean. Dev once I get this stuff done ill see about getting out a go launcher DH theme

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Lol. Move your right hand in a pulling or tugging motion while saying it out loud. lol.
29th August 2011, 02:24 AM |#1412  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Lol. Move your right hand in a pulling or tugging motion while saying it out loud. lol.

Lololol too funny I still expect you to buy the eclipse version j/k
29th August 2011, 02:58 AM |#1413  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Just to give you guys an update the final details of my synergy skin are being worked out and it will be released first. the the eclipse version will follow in the market. just waiting on a few minor details
29th August 2011, 02:58 AM |#1414  
_Stomp_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MCity,Virginia
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

Correct, when you apply a skin, it will always mix what you have (if a theme) and what is in the skin..

Could you point in the direction of a thread that would allow me to edit some of the things I mentioned. Or would that basically consist of more theming? Seems as if I may be digging deeper than what I think.

~A smart man can play dumb, but a dumb man can't play smart.~
29th August 2011, 03:15 AM |#1415  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Lololol too funny I still expect you to buy the eclipse version j/k

Haha. I plan on it.
29th August 2011, 06:37 AM |#1416  
Junior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How to make mi google talk work, I just install the theme dark horse the last one and just stop working

Sent from my thunderbolt running synergy rom with dark horse resurrection v2.9
29th August 2011, 06:42 AM |#1417  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_menene

How to make mi google talk work, I just install the theme dark horse the last one and just stop working

Sent from my thunderbolt running synergy rom with dark horse resurrection v2.9

Unistall the other talk you had on before then flash the theme. Remember I said do not flash this theme dirty.
29th August 2011, 11:48 AM |#1418  
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

Could you point in the direction of a thread that would allow me to edit some of the things I mentioned. Or would that basically consist of more theming? Seems as if I may be digging deeper than what I think.

~A smart man can play dumb, but a dumb man can't play smart.~

Here is a start.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post17083458

Some of the best resources are in the main Andorid threads.
30th August 2011, 01:10 AM |#1419  
CleveRuse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Imperial, PA
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Ya the settings menu there was the last thing I needed to theme and you already themed it the way I was going too. I'll make sure to give you props in the op

Ha ha, seriously, u're gonna use it? Sweet! I think that officially means I can use a few modded versions of ur icons (which I've already named ....and am already using, lol) ....n I already gave u props in my OP
30th August 2011, 01:12 AM |#1420  
CleveRuse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Imperial, PA
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Just to give you guys an update the final details of my synergy skin are being worked out and it will be released first. the the eclipse version will follow in the market. just waiting on a few minor details

NICE! That sounds pretty official like

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
30th August 2011, 09:03 PM |#1421  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
CRAP! I just fixed my issue with apps not updating and it just updated GOLauncher. /cry no more theme....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes