FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

10/30/11 [Theme/Splash][Sense 3.0 Skin]Dark Horse Forever v3.3/Guns Mods

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 971
 
By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2011, 07:06 PM |#1501  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Dark Horse getting the total customization's now....Just in case on pic 4 it now says "Synergy Settings" instead of "Quick Settings."


8th September 2011, 12:14 AM |#1502  
rjackson23's Avatar
Senior Member
tuscaloosa al
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
im running the dh 9/5 theme how do i get the circle battry mod
8th September 2011, 06:24 PM |#1503  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson23

im running the dh 9/5 theme how do i get the circle battry mod

Oh, Thats what you were talking about. Lol. That hasn't been a part of dark horse since froyo. Lol.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.
8th September 2011, 07:28 PM |#1504  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Oh, Thats what you were talking about. Lol. That hasn't been a part of dark horse since froyo. Lol.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.

nice to see your out of timeout

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free
8th September 2011, 07:39 PM |#1505  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

nice to see your out of timeout

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Haha. Youre telling me! XD got a 24 hour for puttin some kanger in his place. XD So how goes it with you Jon? Ive got five bucks with the Dark Horse GOLauncher themes name on it. Whats up dude? Can a brutha get some? Hahaha
8th September 2011, 11:39 PM |#1506  
Memnoch73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Haha. Youre telling me! XD got a 24 hour for puttin some kanger in his place. XD So how goes it with you Jon? Ive got five bucks with the Dark Horse GOLauncher themes name on it. Whats up dude? Can a brutha get some? Hahaha

2nd that. Go launcher DH theme would be rocking on my phone...
8th September 2011, 11:50 PM |#1507  
Senior Member
Flag TN
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
MMS not sending
play by play...

installed r197 from backup with no DH theme....can send MMS txt no issues.

r197 with DH theme cannot

updated to r210 without no theme...can send MMS with no issues

r210 install the DH theme and now I cannot...

Not putting DH under the bus but for whatever reason I cannot send MMS with the theme. Even installed handcent and still cannot send MMS.

Any advice pls???
9th September 2011, 05:29 AM |#1508  
c_live_lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parcou

play by play...

installed r197 from backup with no DH theme....can send MMS txt no issues.

r197 with DH theme cannot

updated to r210 without no theme...can send MMS with no issues

r210 install the DH theme and now I cannot...

Not putting DH under the bus but for whatever reason I cannot send MMS with the theme. Even installed handcent and still cannot send MMS.

Any advice pls???

Until the issue is figured out, I would just use GoSMS or Handcent. I think they're both working, aren't they?
10th September 2011, 08:46 AM |#1509  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Dark Horse Resurrection v3.2 is coming...One word inversion...
10th September 2011, 08:54 AM |#1510  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Dark Horse Resurrection v3.2 is coming...One word inversion...

o.O How much inversion? And, are you waiting on the new build or are you gunna jump on the current one? IMO, I would wait. Its worth it. Go enjoy your weekend.
10th September 2011, 09:09 AM |#1511  
jonathanphx1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

o.O How much inversion? And, are you waiting on the new build or are you gunna jump on the current one? IMO, I would wait. Its worth it. Go enjoy your weekend.

I'll say safely within 2 weeks time been working on this build a little bit at a time. By that time gunthermic will be back in the saddle.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes