Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1384585512482.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2395031  

16th November 2013, 07:43 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
This rom is great but I was in twrp and accidentally click ok on yes when it said your device does not have root would you like twrp to root now. Now I don't have data on any rom but the stock 4.1.2. I got in a hurry and thought I clicked no but was wrong. Any ideas how to help. Under mobile network on this rom there is no apn or under data select there is no lte-cdma/evdo? Data was working fine.
16th November 2013, 08:12 AM |#103  
Flag ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbudafuko

Just installed everything fresh install an I have no service at all no data no phone..can anyone help me pls

you must use clock work mod 6.0.4.3 to flash or you have no data or phone, would you like me to drop box the DL of clock work mod touch version 6.0.4.3?
16th November 2013, 08:45 AM |#104  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
Just installed. Freaking amazing. Works great. Just switched to ART mode and going to charge up over night and see how she goes throughout the day. Again I can't thank you enough for this. Now heading over to the S3 section to see if there are any 4.4 builds for the g/f's phone.
16th November 2013, 11:13 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by got556

Just installed. Freaking amazing. Works great. Just switched to ART mode and going to charge up over night and see how she goes throughout the day. Again I can't thank you enough for this. Now heading over to the S3 section to see if there are any 4.4 builds for the g/f's phone.

Switching to ART was a nightmare from which I thought I might not wake up from. So many force close notices so fast I couldn't switch back to dalvik.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
16th November 2013, 12:55 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestcate

Switching to ART was a nightmare from which I thought I might not wake up from. So many force close notices so fast I couldn't switch back to dalvik.

You have to be running odex g apps that's why that happened.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mysterysauce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mysterysauce Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 02:02 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterysauce

Thanks. I decided ART wasn't so important to me. Will check out the odex gapps. They skipped over that in the article I read about switching to ART.

16th November 2013, 05:52 PM |#108  
Flag Laurel, MD
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvanzutphenkann

you must use clock work mod 6.0.4.3 to flash or you have no data or phone, would you like me to drop box the DL of clock work mod touch version 6.0.4.3?

You should. That would be helpful

16th November 2013, 06:10 PM |#109  
Columbus, IN
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Cannot believe how amazing this pre release is. Seeing huge performance improvements in day to day activitiescimpared to 4.3. Browser is tw like smooth. 4.3 browser was very jerky. Battery seems to be holding very well. Got pie control from play store to fix the lack of recent button. Camera working fine as well without any issues.
Looking forward towards future releases on cm11. Sbrissen you are the man!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Tophaholic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tophaholic Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 06:21 PM |#110  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestcate

That's odd. So far out of the list of apps I have seen that don't work with ART, the one everyone keeps complaining about is Whatsapp. Honestly the main apps I use work so much better. Any apps that use java runtime will most likely have a problem with ART. We just have to remember, at this point ART is experimental and definitely in beta stage. But to me the biggest difference between ART and Dalvik is scrolling within apps. Facebook, Tapatalk, Youtube, Chrome Browser...they all scroll and don't jump around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterysauce

The latest PA gapps should work fine.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophaholic

Cannot believe how amazing this pre release is. Seeing huge performance improvements in day to day activitiescimpared to 4.3. Browser is tw like smooth. 4.3 browser was very jerky. Battery seems to be holding very well. Got pie control from play store to fix the lack of recent button. Camera working fine as well without any issues.
Looking forward towards future releases on cm11. Sbrissen you are the man!!!!

Man thank you so much for testing pie control. I too was missing the recent apps. I'm pretty anal about closing apps I know will be running in the back ground (facebook....G Now....etc).
The Following User Says Thank You to got556 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift got556 Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 06:47 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Micro SD
Anyone having issues with the micro SD slot. It appears to not see it at times, but when taken out it reads fine on the PC (Samsung micro SD). One also appears to have been eaten Sandisk 32GB not being seen by PC. Both are 32GB. Not really sure what is going on both seem to have worked fine for ROM installs etc. then on boot to 4.4 nothing can be seen and PC says it is there but blank. Device says it is blank. Both are exFAT format.

Thanks any suggestions?

norm883
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)