- Audio playback glitches when screen is turned on and off
- Proximity sensor doesn't work
- Camera doesn't work if you do a clean flash as opposed to flashing over 10.2
- Signal bars are holo blue (Should they be?) instead of white
- Radio doesn't work if you restore a CM11 backup or flash via something becides CWM 184.108.40.206
- Long press home button doesn't bring up recent applications
- Odd memory management issues - Apps get killed WAY quicker than on 10.2.
But with that said, it's all looking pretty awesome. The fact that it's this functional and a PRE-NIGHTLY is unbelievable in the first place. I remember running CM7 in all sorts of broken stages on my EVO 4G with broken stuff such as GPS, camera, bluetooth, wifi, data, proximity sensor, automatic brightness adjustment... Man, if you can name it, it was broken on those first nightlies. And here we are, a "first try" basically and it's almost perfect. The CM team never ceases to amaze me. Keep being awesome, guys!