[Q] LTE Speed is Super Slow

Search This thread
I have had this phone since July and it has been great to me. I am as S-OFF and converted it to GPE and my LTE speeds have been degrading to the point of unbearable. I get around 3 mbps down .6 up. I have checked with ATT and they didn't see anything wrong with my account. They gave me a new sim as well and checked thins from their end and nothing has changed. I tried restoring it back to stock and that did not work at all. Before I jump to the conclusion that this was a hardware fault, is there anything left for me to try?

U

UniversalKID

I have had this phone since July and it has been great to me. I am as S-OFF and converted it to GPE and my LTE speeds have been degrading to the point of unbearable. I get around 3 mbps down .6 up. I have checked with ATT and they didn't see anything wrong with my account. They gave me a new sim as well and checked thins from their end and nothing has changed. I tried restoring it back to stock and that did not work at all. Before I jump to the conclusion that this was a hardware fault, is there anything left for me to try?

Try some LTE boosters from PlayStore, maybe they'll help.